It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
What we call matter---in this instance referring to our bodies, is pure energy, but it is energy with a clause, it holds and restricts our travel and our knowledge of the universe we inhabit.

So we already are pure energy. Could you explain this clause?
It doesn't hold nor restrict the knowledge of the Existence that we inhabit and that inhabits us as far as I'm concerned.

Certainly a human mind quandary don’t you think?

No, I find it a fallacy in this logic, or maybe I'm not ... human?
Only kidding, as far as I know

Multiply universes and realities exist exclusively and independently of each other in a quantum multi dimensional vortex of relativity.

I am only aware of 3 dimensions. heighth, width, and depth, and all are interchangable when subject to relative points of reference. For instance, if the length of an object is 3 feet and the height is 6 feet, when I turn side ways whilest the object remains in the same position relative to my initial observation, the height will now be 3 feet and the length 6 feet. As far as one and two dimensional objects go, they simply don't Exist.

Now with "nothing" that does not Exist to ever separate any thing, how can we say that any thing is exclusive of any thing else? This can not be, what is there to Exist and make it separate? That is a paradox, the simple fact that it Exists would mean it is all connected.

Reality on the other hand (the way we view our Existence) can appear to cause this delusional and illusional separation, but in actuality there is not such a thing, no matter what the chosen reality may be. Reality can not change the interconnection and eternity of energy that is Existence.

How does the soul exist inside of matter?

There is not such a thing. If you are calling the soul an unphysical Existence, then such a thing does not Exist: Existence is physical.

Can a spirit be quantified? Many don’t believe in a soul, a spirit or the supernatural,

The super natural is only the natural that still appears to be super from a primitive perspective. If spirits and souls are physical then we can be able to pick up signals of their Existence. Sadly, such unphysical things do not Exist.

magic or miracles because they don’t make sense in this very real physical world we live in---

We are the physical Existence, there is no beyond and there is no outside, as stated by you. Magic and miracles fall under the same definition of the "super"natural, see above.

How can science explain the after life? It can’t. Science is a toy that makes sense of the basics in this playpen called earth, off earth and removed from matter our physics don’t apply at all.

There is no "afterlife". We are energy, our energy will continue to Exist for eternity, just as it has. You eat plants, when you die plants will eat you. Your mother and father drank and ate to nurture their sperm and egg that created you, now you do the same. Energy is ever recycled and never gained nor lost.

The universe we see in our telescopes is partly mirage, mostly illusion, a mass of confusion and ultimately nothing at all. Yes I have had my one glass of wine

What we see through the telescopes also sees us. It is not a mirage nor is it an illusion. I'll agree with temporary mass confusion among scientists, but it can never be ultimately nothing at all. Nothing is nothing. Wine...
I've quit my drinking... let's just say that if it's around, it will be consumed with carelessness followed by inescapable consequences. I had to stop

We all know that matter doesn’t matter once we put it into an atom smasher, particles break down into smaller particles and then into wavy stringy things and then they turn into pixie dust and become aware of us as we lose track of them---spooky stuff man!

Yeah, but energy always matters and matter is always energy, so is the stringy stuff and the consciousness.

So how do we stuff billions of universes into one universe when they are all equally infinite without beginning and ending?

We don't, no one does, it's impossible. There is no bubble "universe", there is eternal energy: existence. Things can't be stuffed into an eternity of space and time, because there is nothing to stuff it in to, it already encompasses every thing.

It’s a consciousness thing, a certain number of higher up entities join together and create vortexes of illusionary reality---the funny part is the beginning and ending paradox, there is a paradox but no explanation for how they fold out the beginning and ending---there is no human way to elucidate it, even with two glasses of wine, my limit---

Simply accept that there isn't beginning and ending, it's easy to do for most with God and life after and before death...

Thank you for your hasty response

[edit on 21-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

The only battles going on are between lower entities a few notches above humans and a few below, but mostly by human level types. The concept of good and evil was created as a tool to weed out the bad apples, oranges, peaches and prunes.

You're speaking from a purely human perspective. You and I know that Good & Evil, Dark & Light, and so on and so forth, are all perceptual dichotomies — there are no such distinctions outside of human perception. Perhaps cycle is a better term than battle, for there are certainly cycles of creation and destruction, although the beginning and the end are near-simultaneous events.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
But keep in mind, he is speaking to humans...therefore to get the 'basic' message across, he has to speak in a human perspective - a way we can understand. The majority arent on the level to be able to compute a perspective OTHER than our own. Even then... we still get those few trying to comprehend Sleeper's anologies using just the primitive/flawed science of our society. Now THATS primitive!

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
You're speaking from a purely human perspective. You and I know that Good & Evil, Dark & Light, and so on and so forth, are all perceptual dichotomies — there are no such distinctions outside of human perception. Perhaps cycle is a better term than battle, for there are certainly cycles of creation and destruction, although the beginning and the end are near-simultaneous events.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 22/4/07 by Navieko]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I am only aware of 3 dimensions. heighth, width, and depth, and all are interchangable when subject to relative points of reference.
How many dimensions exist that you are not aware of? Being unaware of something in no way proves that it does no exist.

There is not such a thing. If you are calling the soul an unphysical Existence, then such a thing does not Exist: Existence is physical.

And nonphysical-existence is not physical.

The super natural is only the natural that still appears to be super from a primitive perspective. If spirits and souls are physical then we can be able to pick up signals of their Existence. Sadly, such unphysical things do not Exist.

You can't measuring radio waves with a ruler. Radio waves did not exist until we invented ways to measure them. Maybe souls are physical but are composed of a form of energy that we are not yet able to measure. If there was a way to measure souls that you are unaware of, would you know you were unaware of it?

We are the physical Existence, there is no beyond and there is no outside...

One immutable habit of mankind throughout history is to state empirically that specific things do not exist only to be proven wrong with time. If vast non-physical after-life dimension existed without your knowledge because you do not yet fathom the laws of physics that would allow it, would you know how much information you were missing? To be sure of your above statements, you must also be sure that you are in possession of every law of physics that will ever be discovered. Natural human arrogance makes it easy to believe such things.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The above posts are all indicative of the quandry most humans find themselves in. I use to agree with LOFVE'ternal's view and then I was catapulted into the hugeness of what is seemingly unimaginable. BTW, most of the astronomers, with the new tech, are shaking there heads at the vastness of space--no end to it is hard for humans to understand.

I love your quantum physics analogy-- it is right on. Our Fermi lab scientists in their blogs pretty much say the same thing...it's only there if you want it to be and then try proving it opens up infinite side tracks..

Sleeper, being in this phase of existance on Earth, is the hierarchy status of this/our existance lifetimes away from attaining ET status.?

I know it depends on why and what our lesson instructions were, but I wonder if we can jump start the process?

Is the process suppose to be the fun part that we opted for, assuming we are not here to have our asses kicked?

Keeping an open mind is tough on this roller coaster we can't get off--are we just suppose to ride it out with our hands above our heads? LOL

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
How many dimensions exist that you are not aware of? Being unaware of something in no way proves that it does no exist.

There are only 3 "dimensions". Perhaps it should be only one and we should call it the "trimension". These three can be infinitely experienced because of relativity and points of reference, but it is always only these three.

And nonphysical-existence is not physical.

Existence---non-existence. Physical---non-physical. See the consistencies? They aren't accidents. Non, Not, Nothing, No, No Thing. Non: derivative of Nothing. See signature for definition of Nothing/non/not/ etc.

You can't measuring radio waves with a ruler.

With the proper technology we can.

Radio waves did not exist until we invented ways to measure them.

Radio waves always Existed, we just invented ways to detect them. Never were they non-physical or non-existent. Their source could always be seen, mainly that source is light, light from stars; pulsars etc.

Maybe souls are physical but are composed of a form of energy that we are not yet able to measure. If there was a way to measure souls that you are unaware of, would you know you were unaware of it?

This is not possible. Souls have an apparition in religion. Religion is truly fallable. The people trying to hold on to souls and spirits are the people who are yet to let go of their religion. We need no soul nor do we need a spirit when there is no heaven or hell. That's for another thread.

One immutable habit of mankind throughout history is to state empirically that specific things do not exist only to be proven wrong with time.

I was stating that it did Exist. There is no outside. If there is an outside then nothing Exists outside of the universe. We know that nothing can not truly Exist as some thing because it is nothing, therefore we can conclude that there was no beginning, there will be no after, and there is no outside. Every thing does and does not Exist because of the dichotomous functionality of Nothing causing an Existential duality of Existence and non-Existence. See words such as in-divi-dual, that is what you are, isn't it? In divided duality?

If vast non-physical after-life dimension existed without your knowledge

If there Exists an after-life, then there really is no death nor is there life. Death is the essence of life and life is the essence of death. To truly experience life, death must be eternal. To truly experience death, life must be temporal, or at least the memories there of.

because you do not yet fathom the laws of physics that would allow it, would you know how much information you were missing?

I've read the Bible and other religions. I know all about it.

To be sure of your above statements, you must also be sure that you are in possession of every law of physics that will ever be discovered.

Maybe I am because they are also in possession of me: omnified field, it wasn't a unified field any way, that's why it was called a theory.

Law of physics, not laws of non-physics. The laws on non-physics are the laws of non-existence, that is... they don't Exist, the laws are non-existent because nonexistence its self does not exist

Natural human arrogance makes it easy to believe such things.

To believe such and accept things as natural human arrogance makes it easy to allow the self to be such a thing. I am ignorant of arrogance, yet acknowledge it in that very sentence, but I am arrogant of ignorance and I submit to both and both submit to me. So how truly can I be domineering if I am always submitting to arrogance and ignorance?

This is not my thread, nor is this on topic. The questions were directed at sleeper. Thank you for the conversation, RedPill
You have aggrandized my arrogance
It was enjoyable, peace

[edit on 22-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I absolutely and uniquivicably understand your posts. They are extremely well thought out and profoundly logical. They make sense too.

And....they are some of the best quintessensial three dimention arguments that I ever heard. Bravo!.

However, almost every experienced physicist accepts anywhere from 11 to 22 theoretical dimensions given there aptitude.

Sleeper's unprovable infinate dimensional universe(s) is unfathomable to most human minds. But if you do a rudimentary progression of our mind logic, you end up, like the physicist and philosophers in that unknowable place.

And in my simple mind, his posts open a more real or unreal paradigm of existance. Simply put, we can't know.

We can imagine that we do know, but our limited logic fails and always will fail relative to this thing called human existance.

Sleeper gives a sort of bridge with his posts.

BTW, most historians and scientists know that all previous history and science was incorrect--just ask them.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kneebiter42
So Sleeper, you're saying there IS an afterlife then, and ETs know all about it? Interesting!

It's good to think that there is much more to this life than we realize!

It’s more fun than that, ET is the gate keeper to the afterlife, and to the adventure of inner and outer space throughout the galaxy and beyond.

So did the ETs CREATE the afterlife or do they just regulate it? Is the afterlife something that has always been there, regardless of a race's advancement? How much influence do ETs have over our involvement with the afterlife?

Interesting stuff, my friend!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

by Muse 801
BTW, most historians and scientists know that all previous history and science was incorrect--just ask them.

Hi Muse, Could you please explain? I think a lot is wrong, much is questionable and a lot is written with the intention to deceive. This is due the "guy that won the war got to write the book" syndrom.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

What we call matter---in this instance referring to our bodies, is pure energy, but it is energy with a clause, it holds and restricts our travel and our knowledge of the universe we inhabit.

So we already are pure energy. Could you explain this clause?
It doesn't hold nor restrict the knowledge of the Existence that we inhabit and that inhabits us as far as I'm concerned.

The clause I speak of as I’m sure you know is a play on words. Mass, matter the stuff we are made of is pure energy as most everyone agrees on, but energy, the stuff humans are made of is different from the stuff ET, souls, magic, and Bill Murray are made of. The energy field humans are strapped into, our human body containers, are designed to hold tight the soul---that thing you don’t believe exist. Anyway, the soul is placed into human body containers and can only be removed by certain entities with special keys. Death is never by accident, always by design, no one leaves their bodies permanently until their tour is up.

I respect your beliefs and ideas, and have no intention to convince you to change them. You asked for my perspective and I gave it.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

— Doc Velocity

Even so, the games whether by the gods or man are played for specific reasons, to teach, to punish, or entertainment for us. There is no chaos or battles for domination in the land of the gods, only in the minds and lives of humans.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Even so, the games whether by the gods or man are played for specific reasons, to teach, to punish, or entertainment for us. There is no chaos or battles for domination in the land of the gods, only in the minds and lives of humans.

Thank you for your replies, Sleeper — however, based on your response, it's evident that you have a rather 1970s New Age understanding of the nature of existence, interdimensional hierarchies, Life, Death, the Afterlife and so on. Just remember: Not Many, but One. No souls, no gods nor devils nor angels nor ETs nor humans. No Book of Life, no free will, no reward nor punishment. Just beautiful, eternal Chaos.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper, being in this phase of existance on Earth, is the hierarchy status of this/our existance lifetimes away from attaining ET status.?

Some will go to second grade next school year, some will be freshmen in high school, college, some will graduate college and enter the workforce---and do whatever the heck they want in this big galaxy.

Millions of people are entering into ET status every second

I know it depends on why and what our lesson instructions were, but I wonder if we can jump start the process?

Knowledge is power, and patients a virtue, and they make a great combination for advancement.

Is the process suppose to be the fun part that we opted for, assuming we are not here to have our asses kicked?

You have heard the term “It’s not the destination but the journey itself that matters the most”. Not so at the higher levels and lower levels of existence but very true for the vast majority on this planet.

There is no way to put an ass kicking into a good perspective, and those who are undergoing them will not see the light at the end of the tunnel even if they are near the end of that dark tunnel. But everything has its purpose whether we can understand it or not.

Keeping an open mind is tough on this roller coaster we can't get off--are we just suppose to ride it out with our hands above our heads? LOL

If you don’t get your money’s worth while in this amusement park called earth they will not refund your money, you get to do the roller coaster ride again---so try and keep from puking and hands over your head is optional----

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So did the ETs CREATE the afterlife or do they just regulate it?

Which came first the afterlife or this perceived to be real life?---lol

The afterlife is the real deal; this life is a dress rehearsal of sorts.

Is the afterlife something that has always been there, regardless of a race's advancement?

The afterlife came first, and has always existed, from there bloom physical consciousness where ordinary souls would be sent to earth like planets for refinement.

How much influence do ETs have over our involvement with the afterlife?

Interesting stuff, my friend!

They supply the means when we supply the will to reach for the stars, and there are plenty of reachable stars here on earth to try on for size. If we can make it here the afterlife will be a cinch.

Success is as much perception as it is physical reality; if we achieved it in our mind then it is valid.

Ram

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Do you like this picture sleeper?

Do you think you know what it means?

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

Do you like this picture sleeper?

Do you think you know what it means?

I know what rolling eyes mean---

Disclosure equals freedom from the cares of this world, would that be a good thing? And if so for whom?

Disclosure is on going, slowly but surely it creeps into the human psyche, anything else would upset the order of the universe---

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The clause I speak of as I’m sure you know is a play on words...

I respect your beliefs and ideas, and have no intention to convince you to change them. You asked for my perspective and I gave it.

Thank you.

My analysis of your magical perspectives and deceptive word plays on Existence concur with those of Doc Velocity.

Eternal, chaotic perfection.

Your replies are appreciated

[edit on 23-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hello again Sleeper--

If life is all about lessons and everything, what happens to people who kill themselves? Do they get sent to a self-induced hell or do they just start over in a new, worse life? I always thought it strange that people would be judged for that, because it's not always so black and white.

Sorry if this has already been answered; I have read most of the thread, but not everything. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thank you for your replies, Sleeper — however, based on your response, it's evident that you have a rather 1970s New Age understanding of the nature of existence, interdimensional hierarchies, Life, Death, the Afterlife and so on. Just remember: Not Many, but One. No souls, no gods nor devils nor angels nor ETs nor humans. No Book of Life, no free will, no reward nor punishment. Just beautiful, eternal Chaos.

— Doc Velocity

I missed out on the Age of Aquarius back in the sixties due to poverty and the rough neighborhood I grew up in. I joined the army as a way out of it. Didn’t do the hippy thing, pure survival was my goal. I was never much of a dreamer because life was hard and real. But unlike many of my friends, and later army buddies I never feared death, and ironically I outlived most of them.

I have always been aware on one level or other of extraterrestrial beings in my life but didn’t quite understand why until later in my years. I’ve never been regressed never needed to because my experiences have been clear and memorable, the few they allowed me at the beginning.

As I got older more memories were left intact and that’s why I decided to write about them. Still, I’m not a new-ager trying to bring enlightenment to the world, I tell my real story, and answer some questions that I’m privy to.

I find it curious how many people can’t make the mental leap that souls, extraterrestrials, afterlife and what we see as magic----as real. To me it’s so obvious, and I’m as straight and level headed as they come with zero flights of fantasy.

I never liked sci-fi books, and may have read one or two my whole life. I like true stories and history books.

So I tell what I know to be the truth: free will, reward and punishment, a galaxy filled with earth type intelligent life, extraterrestrial visitors and overseers, and eternal life.

The crazy thing about this whole existence is that even those that don’t believe or can’t make that mental leap concerning the big picture are nevertheless included in the big picture and receive the same benefits as everyone else---eternal life in one fantastic playground known as the Milky Way---no way around it.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Hello again Sleeper--

If life is all about lessons and everything, what happens to people who kill themselves? Do they get sent to a self-induced hell or do they just start over in a new, worse life?

Hi kneebiter42,

Depends on why they did it. Suicide for selfish reasons to get back at someone verses terminal disease, one is acceptable the other not. Many young people who do it end up in a self-induced hell because they have to endure the pain they cause to those they left behind. Some are sent right back to earth instantly with a whole new situation to endure.

I always thought it strange that people would be judged for that, because it's not always so black and white.

Those who do it for legit reasons are not penalized, besides no one is “judged”, we are not here to be judged, but to learn and have as much fun as we can squeeze out of this life---or not.

Fun is optional, learning mandatory

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join