It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sleeper, funny I stop in to take a look at the thread, and I read you talking about people holding themselves accountable..

The reason this struck a chord with me is I was just talking to my fiance tonight, and I was talking about how frustrated I was how bad the enforcement of a victim mentality is getting in this country and that people are taught from the get go here that it's never their fault, they just weren't given a fair chance. I was saying that people need to stop passing the buck and being so quick to assume that the problem is out of their direct control instead of pausing and examining the entire situation so they can first ask, "What can I do to remedy the problem?"

I have a much larger rant on this and straight thought, it's good to see people that are on the same wavelength exist. The tunnel is not as dark as I once thought.....

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper, Where did you pick up your conservative ideals? Did Milton tell you to shape up, take responsibility for yourself and don't blame others for your problems or is that something you learned in the school of life?

Hi plumranch,

I was born that way, but I’m not straight line conservative politically speaking, mostly in the commonsense issues like personal responsibility, standing on your own two feet, and things that count for the long term, like eternity because life is forever and we carry our baggage with us wherever we go. That’s why some of us sink into the bottomless quagmire of hopelessness. Know any people like that? This world is filled with them.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper,
I have read on Near Death Experience websites that people have died and were shown things by Jesus. Was that the real Jesus or just an alien that looks loke Jesus?

The other side is filled with beings that radiate love and light and people who die or visit briefly like NDE, identify them with their belief system, be it Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, the Virgin Mary, God, etc.

Not only do all roads lead to Rome, but all religions and secular belief systems lead to nirvana---for the virtuous.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Sleeper,
I read your day with and ET to my wife and son and they loved it, we are only halfway through....along the lines of my earlier question...are buddah, mohummad, and the like also creations like Jesus? Just fables?

Hi adica1

There is some adult material in there so proceed with caution---lol

Messing with people’s religious beliefs is delicate, notice how much hate and killing it generates in this world. I was raised a Catholic and my Christian confirmation name is Michael.

Mohammad was a man, and Buddha an ET.

The pioneers of the big religions like joseph smith and Martin Luther, truley inspired or inspired by ETs or none of the above?

Like Mohammad, they were inspired to create offshoots from the Abraham tree---a sapling planted by ET

And what of the holocaust? I realize genocide goes on all the time around the globe, was Germany just a highly publicized example?

All wars tend to be holocaust in nature, one country or belief against another, winner take all

But in the big picture the rise of Hitler was a test to see if the world was ready for a one world government, as we all know it was not. The world will be “one” eventually, and will be tested periodically until it happens.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
In my opinion - it sounds to me like Joseph Smith was a contactee.

I would suspect many of our great philosophers were.

Are you insinuating that humans can’t think on their own?---lol

Well we can but unfortunately it has all been said and done on other planets many many eons ago. A great philosopher once said “there is nothing new under the sun”, but he got that from a space traveler who stopped on earth for a brief visit from a civilization a millions years older.

Our future is some other planet’s past; our past is some other planets future---it’s a deep rabbit hole we are in---

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
Sleeper, funny I stop in to take a look at the thread, and I read you talking about people holding themselves accountable..

The reason this struck a chord with me is I was just talking to my fiance tonight, and I was talking about how frustrated I was how bad the enforcement of a victim mentality is getting in this country and that people are taught from the get go here that it's never their fault, they just weren't given a fair chance. I was saying that people need to stop passing the buck and being so quick to assume that the problem is out of their direct control instead of pausing and examining the entire situation so they can first ask, "What can I do to remedy the problem?"

Hi HaTaX,

People are allowed to take the easy way out---that’s a trap far too many “fall” for

That road is a dead end and they will eventually have to do twice the work to backtrack out of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting. To some degree, the story of Guru Nanak, founder of Sikhism sounds like to have experienced what today might be called an ET abduction (by nice ones).

He apparently disappeared for 3 days while bathing near a river, clothes left behind, and came back unharmed, with a spiritual epiphany. (In 1496 you don't exactly survive easily for 3 days without clothes in the wilderness).

www.sikhiwiki.org...
www.sikhs.org...

I'm not a Sikh follower but if people behaved as Guru Nanak wanted, we'd be so much better off.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,i have 2 more questions,if the ETs are so kind and generous then why won´t they help the people that are kind and generous aswell?Who planted the seed of all life that exists in this universe?There has to be something that is creating the universe from the outside.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by KREATOR]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KREATOR
Hi sleeper,i have 2 more questions,if the ETs are so kind and generous then why won´t they help the people that are kind and generous aswell?

Hi KREATOR,

Kindness and generosity are rewards in themselves, those who have such traits are better off than those who don’t.

Who planted the seed of all life that exists in this universe?

A character similar to Johnny apple seed, very well liked throughout the universe but somewhat eccentric. I apologize if that sounds sarcastic---but it was done in a similar fashion by higher beings whose job it is to spread the seeds. If you prefer to call it god so be it but it was and is being carried out by many individual entities.

There has to be something that is creating the universe from the outside.

Why? The universe as far as physical beings “human types”, is concerned is infinite---there is no edge to it and none will ever be discovered by humans, ever. But once we have moved out of our human restraints and become pure energy we have access to many more dimensions and can leave this universe at will, and some of us will find that there are infinite universes, and dimensions a plenty.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

by sleeper:
leave this universe at will, and some of us will find that there are infinite universes, and dimensions a plenty.

Hi sleeper, Just when I'm starting to grasp the concept of our universe having no beginning or end from our viewpoint you say there are infinite universes! Are these other universes like this one or are they more exclusive clubs?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Dear sleeper,

There is a paradox in your story/theory.

Firstly, Existence is pure energy, only Existing in different forms that which we refer to as matter, mass, light, etc, etc.

You claim there to be multiple universes yet you say the "universe" that we Exist in has no ending and no beginning, that is, no creator that initiated it and no edge where it stops at, thus it is eternal.

We agree on the last note of the above statement, however, an in depth explanation on how there can possibly Exist "multiple universes" if there can be no end nor beginning to this one would be truly appreciated. If every thing is obviously interconnected because an Existence or space of Nothingness can not Exist to separate us from any thing, then how and where do these multiple universes Exist?

They can't Exist outside of this "universe" because there is no outside. It goes forever in every direction.

An in depth explanation would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you kindly

[edit on 21-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,thanks for answering my questions.There will always be that question
about how it all started,because everything has a beginning,right?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So Sleeper, you're saying there IS an afterlife then, and ETs know all about it? Interesting!

It's good to think that there is much more to this life than we realize!

[edit on 21-4-2007 by kneebiter42]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think most proponents of multiple universe theories talk about the being superimposed. You have to get your head around configuration spaces before you stand a chance of visualising it. I did anyway. Even then I don't understand it well enough to be able to describe it. All I can really offer is the name of someone who can... Julian Barbour in The End Of Time... not, I hasten to add, anything to do with eschatology, but a serious book on the nature of time and why you don't need the concept at all for Relativity to work, and why we perceive a directionality to time when every equation using time works equally well in either direction. I digress. Often. You may have noticed?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sleeper, regarding the creator entity to whom you sort of whimsically refer as "Johnny Appleseed," I wanted to ask whether or not there is more to the story.

As it was once explained to me, the Creator entity of this universe (and all universes) is, indeed, engaged in an eternal battle with a Destroyer entity — call them Light and Dark, Good and Evil, God and Devil, Shiva and Vishnu, however you want to characterize them.

When these ultra-entities collide, sparks fly, whole universes are born and die, but the Creator is in perpetual retreat from the Destroyer — and necessarily so.

As it retreats across dimensions and whole universes of its own making, the Creator casts Life in its passing (Life being, possibly, the most toxic and unstable material in the Creator's arsenal). Thus, Life is strewn across the universe like a perpetually-mutating mine field, ever-evolving into something much more dangerous tomorrow than it is today.

And Life's purpose is to present a particularly nasty obstacle for the Destroyer entity, which is forever pursuing the Creator.

So, from a certain perspective, Life is just a tool of the Creator, or, more precisely, a weapon with which to smite the Destroyer. Sounds disturbingly familiar, doesn't it? Like the core story of Good versus Evil that is echoed in virtually all Earthly religion and heroic folklore.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/21/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper, Just when I'm starting to grasp the concept of our universe having no beginning or end from our viewpoint you say there are infinite universes! Are these other universes like this one or are they more exclusive clubs?

Hi plumranch,

A universe that has no ending or beginning yet there are endless universes and dimensions---defies human logic---how do we bridge that relativity vortex kind of gap when most humans can’t even conceive the obvious---that earth like planets populated with humans make up much of the universe? Anyway I will allude to it in the next post.

As far as exclusive clubs, well, when we leave this planet we go to our next destination by invitation.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Dear sleeper,

There is a paradox in your story/theory.

Firstly, Existence is pure energy, only Existing in different forms that which we refer to as matter, mass, light, etc, etc.

What we call matter---in this instance referring to our bodies, is pure energy, but it is energy with a clause, it holds and restricts our travel and our knowledge of the universe we inhabit.

You claim there to be multiple universes yet you say the "universe" that we Exist in has no ending and no beginning, that is, no creator that initiated it and no edge where it stops at, thus it is eternal.

Certainly a human mind quandary don’t you think?

We agree on the last note of the above statement, however, an in depth explanation on how there can possibly Exist "multiple universes" if there can be no end nor beginning to this one would be truly appreciated.

Multiply universes and realities exist exclusively and independently of each other in a quantum multi dimensional vortex of relativity.

If every thing is obviously interconnected because an Existence or space of Nothingness can not Exist to separate us from any thing, then how and where do these multiple universes Exist?

How does the soul exist inside of matter? Can a spirit be quantified? Many don’t believe in a soul, a spirit or the supernatural, magic or miracles because they don’t make sense in this very real physical world we live in---

How can science explain the after life? It can’t. Science is a toy that makes sense of the basics in this playpen called earth, off earth and removed from matter our physics don’t apply at all.

The universe we see in our telescopes is partly mirage, mostly illusion, a mass of confusion and ultimately nothing at all. Yes I have had my one glass of wine---

They can't Exist outside of this "universe" because there is no outside. It goes forever in every direction.

An in depth explanation would be greatly appreciated, Thank you kindly

We all know that matter doesn’t matter once we put it into an atom smasher, particles break down into smaller particles and then into wavy stringy things and then they turn into pixie dust and become aware of us as we lose track of them---spooky stuff man!

So how do we stuff billions of universes into one universe when they are all equally infinite without beginning and ending?

It’s a consciousness thing, a certain number of higher up entities join together and create vortexes of illusionary reality---the funny part is the beginning and ending paradox, there is a paradox but no explanation for how they fold out the beginning and ending---there is no human way to elucidate it, even with two glasses of wine, my limit---

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KREATOR
Hi sleeper,thanks for answering my questions.There will always be that question
about how it all started,because everything has a beginning,right?

Everything has a beginning and ending because we are born and then we die---that’s how we rationalize it and nothing else computes.

But say that being born is an illusion and so is dieing, which is true, just look it up in sleeper’s dictionary---lol

If our being born is not really a beginning and our dieing not an ending then the concept of beginning and ending is false.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kneebiter42
So Sleeper, you're saying there IS an afterlife then, and ETs know all about it? Interesting!

It's good to think that there is much more to this life than we realize!

It’s more fun than that, ET is the gate keeper to the afterlife, and to the adventure of inner and outer space throughout the galaxy and beyond.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
So, from a certain perspective, Life is just a tool of the Creator, or, more precisely, a weapon with which to smite the Destroyer. Sounds disturbingly familiar, doesn't it? Like the core story of Good versus Evil that is echoed in virtually all Earthly religion and heroic folklore.

— Doc Velocity

The only battles going on are between lower entities a few notches above humans and a few below, but mostly by human level types.

The concept of good and evil was created as a tool to weed out the bad apples, oranges, peaches and prunes.

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join