It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1

Sleeper,
Thier is so much written about the multidimensional Reptillain aliens that are heavily involved in running our goverment and other top governements around the globe. Have you leaned anything about this? They seem like nasty horrible beings that want to run the planet into the ground.

Even though everything is an illusion in this life what we do is not and that is what counts.

No one is going to run this planet into the ground or anywhere else, this planet is nothing but a stage, and we the people the actors. It’s pretty much improvisational and we have to at a moments notice be ready to change costume and roles.

Out of this make believe stuff what we create becomes real, real pain, real happiness, for ourselves and for those around us.

Reptilians are not running the show, at most they are stage hands if that.

There is only one person running your show, you.

Regardless of our lot in life or the hardships we go through, it’s the choices we make that will determine who and what we are in this life and where we go from here.

The world and those running it have nothing to do with anything other than create stage props for us to role play on.

So, break a leg

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I guess the easiest way to imagine it, is to think of the government and whoever/whatever else that controls us as machines/androids, all put in place to set the stage for us. In order for us to have a succesful chance in completing what we came here to do, certain "props" have to be put in place on the stage for us to use or work around. ET's control the stage by being able to write and change the script for the machines/androids, at anytime.

If you look at it this way, it's clear the "ETs" are always in control... whatever happens on the public "stage" is always meant to happen to ensure the success of our assignment. Don't take life too seriously, just follow the instincts you were born with and let the ball roll.

Of course, it's a lot more complicated and varies depending on each individuals assignment... but would I be correct in saying this is an accurate way of putting it, in which we could understand?

If so - in regards to religions etc, are they also 'put in place' as a prop for those who need them? Is it possible I can go 'off course' from particular situation I grew up in (in terms of religion, ethics etc) and still be on the 'right track' without having to be sent back/reborn?

Cheers,

Navieko

[edit on 18/4/07 by Navieko]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sleeper,
You must be part of my illusion, because your answers are always what I want to hear

If this world is an illusion, than why are the ETs interested in our bodies and genetics, since those are illusions, or are these experinces of people(such as yours) having their bodies used just part of thier illusion?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
this planet is nothing but a stage, and we the people the actors. It’s pretty much improvisational and we have to at a moments notice be ready to change costume and roles.

Shame, shame.....you as an author should be aware of attribution.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel......"

William Shakespeare, As You Like It

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
There are no two way's about they do exist i can assure you of that!

Nevermind the popcorn, one mite well prefer a stiff brandy.

My cat go's nxt door when he senses that something is gonna happen. He spends the night in the company of my neighbour, usually hiding in obscure places and stuff like that.. My neighbour thought that at first my cat was deserting me for whatever reason. He thought it was quite funny that my cat chose him over me. It really upset me at first . When i worked it out and put thing's into some sort of clarity it all became clear.
There's more to it than just that. It all started one night when something entered the house from the backdoor. This is right by where the cat use to sleep. He has'nt slept there since and this was when he first took it upon himself to go hiding around my neighbours house every now and then.
He's a lovely cat and i thought his loyalty had wained. Not so! he's still as lovable, but he seem's to have that six sense they say animal's have.

He disappears when i have the visits. He also vanished in thin air once! I try to make light of it all, but really it is quite disturbing. Infact it is'nt funny at all. Basically what happens to me you could'nt make it up. There are extraterestrials and whether people choose to believe it or not is up to them. However if someone can prove that they don't exist, i could live with that quite easily!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
I guess the easiest way to imagine it, is to think of the government and whoever/whatever else that controls us as machines/androids, all put in place to set the stage for us. In order for us to have a succesful chance in completing what we came here to do, certain "props" have to be put in place on the stage for us to use or work around. ET's control the stage by being able to write and change the script for the machines/androids, at anytime.

Any human can become a mover and a shaker, a leader in government and industry we don’t really need androids running things at the top. We humans put people into leadership positions and sometimes we take them out of them.

If you look at it this way, it's clear the "ETs" are always in control... whatever happens on the public "stage" is always meant to happen to ensure the success of our assignment. Don't take life too seriously, just follow the instincts you were born with and let the ball roll.

ET doesn’t need to be in absolute control the stage is self propelled and people are thrown into situations almost randomly.

Of course, it's a lot more complicated and varies depending on each individuals assignment... but would I be correct in saying this is an accurate way of putting it, in which we could understand?

Not everyone has a specific assignment; many are here in a living storage type situation.

If so - in regards to religions etc, are they also 'put in place' as a prop for those who need them?

Most religions are a kind of blueprint on how people should live their lives, but few follow those blueprints, and the blueprints have been corrupted over the ages. Nevertheless many need that life line to get through this life.

Is it possible I can go 'off course' from particular situation I grew up in (in terms of religion, ethics etc) and still be on the 'right track' without having to be sent back/reborn?

When we change course for the better that’s moving in the right direction

Those that are coming back for sure don’t even know they are leaving, they think this life is it, and so they are living their lives as if there is no tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Sleeper,
You must be part of my illusion, because your answers are always what I want to hear

Maybe I should run for political office---lol

If this world is an illusion, than why are the ETs interested in our bodies and genetics, since those are illusions, or are these experinces of people(such as yours) having their bodies used just part of thier illusion?

ETs and humans are not illusions only perceived situations in this life are illusions. Human bodies are machines and sometimes machines need tweaking, modifications, and repairs.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

this planet is nothing but a stage, and we the people the actors. It’s pretty much improvisational and we have to at a moments notice be ready to change costume and roles.

Shame, shame.....you as an author should be aware of attribution.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel......"

William Shakespeare, As You Like It

I’m sure that everyone that has been to high school knows where “all the world is a stage” came from; if not perhaps they should go back to school.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I’m sure that everyone that has been to high school knows where “all the world is a stage” came from; if not perhaps they should go back to school.

Yes, we may be a generation that assumes that, but sadly.....my work and experience in a public school district lays waste to that idea.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It would nice if our bodies were illusions so I could eat and drink delicous crappy unhealthy food and it wouldnt matter, Im tired of being health concious.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sleeper,
Sorry if you have already addressed these issues in previous threads, but hat have you been told about our planets in our little solar system. Which planets have soul bearing live on them besided earth. So many threads on this site claim NASA photoshops out structures/bases on the other planets and our moon that show life. Ive seen the satellite photos of the moon up close and the appeared altered when you zoom in.

also

Was Jesus a soul brought here as part of the plan or was he just an idea planted here. Do you think much of earths recorded history is way off base, part of the illusion?

and

Have the ETs in invovment with you, looking back, only been a positive force in your life or are they still at times disruptive. Sorry for all the questions, Im a therapist in my day job, asking questions is my nature.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Sleeper,
Sorry if you have already addressed these issues in previous threads, but hat have you been told about our planets in our little solar system. Which planets have soul bearing live on them besided earth. So many threads on this site claim NASA photoshops out structures/bases on the other planets and our moon that show life. Ive seen the satellite photos of the moon up close and the appeared altered when you zoom in.

Without being specific other than what I have claimed in my blog, there are other planets with soul bearing life on them, to what extent I will not specify----

also

Was Jesus a soul brought here as part of the plan or was he just an idea planted here.

Jesus was an idea with roots from 150 BC and came to full fruition during the European Renaissance when painters and sculptors put skin and bones, and a face on it.

Do you think much of earths recorded history is way off base, part of the illusion?

Much of the real history was destroyed by natural and artificial disasters as well as religious fanatics and other conquering parties who wished to supersede the old ideas with new ones, theirs. Every generation and every country rewrites history to suit their biases.

and

Have the ETs in invovment with you, looking back, only been a positive force in your life or are they still at times disruptive.

They have been one hundred percent positive, even the ones I perceived as negative turned out positive---I’m positive---lol

Sorry for all the questions, Im a therapist in my day job, asking questions is my nature.

Should I be reclined on the couch for these questions?---

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sleeper, quick question.

When i was younger I used to aspire to be exactly like my brother. I copied his opinions, his choice of music, anything, you name it. I guess you could say I'm a prime example of how easily we're affected by the people and culture that we grow up with.

Now, let's say my brother was a skinhead and advocated violence and encrourage me to generally be and extremely evil person. I'm pretty sure that if that was the case, right now, I'd be a very different person (and yes I do consider myself to be a good person). Would that be my fault? I don't think so.

What I'm trying to say in a rather drawn out way is, noone has a truly free will and cannot independantly decide upon their moral allignment.

I've been reading your posts since the "as real as the nose on your face" thread (i lost my old account, by the way) and I know you have said that souls advance in life depending on how much they've achieved in life and if we dont behave we'll be sent all the way back to a hellish planet enhabited with cavemen.

So I leave you with this.

How would it be my fault if i wasn't brought up to play by these intergalactic standards of living? I can't help but think that we're all just a bunch of computers and that there are no other variables such as souls to influence how we act.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by dorean]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dorean
So I leave you with this.

How would it be my fault if i wasn't brought up to play by these intergalactic standards of living? I can't help but think that we're all just a bunch of computers and that there are no other variables such as souls to influence how we act.

We make choices all the time out of fear, out of respect out of hate, out of love; we are a culmination of those choices.

If you decide to be a bad person because of peer pressure that is your choice. If you do it because you are afraid, that is your choice. Everything is a choice.

The straight and narrow path is the most difficult path to stay on otherwise there would not be testing ground planets such as earth filling up a good portion of this galaxy.

Doesn’t matter why we do the crime against ourselves and fellow souls once it’s done it will be made right, if not here and now then at a later time and another place---with interest tacked on---those able to rectify their behavior while here will be better off---earth is a minimum security prison, they get a hell of a lot worse.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You do not need a session, you seem quite on top of things, however some of my patients could really use and ET intervention
...the ones with no belief systems outside themselves have the hardest time...

I know these are eathly/human ideas but do the ETs have concern for your well being? Do the care about your health and what you expose yourself to? Do you just get a stream of info and choose what to apply to your life or are they specific with things you need to do?

Do most humans mistake ET experinces for angels? Do angels and ET coexist together, or are they one in the same?

[edit on 19-4-2007 by adica1]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I know these are eathly/human ideas but do the ETs have concern for your well being? Do the care about your health and what you expose yourself to?

I’m 54, and my last human physical was in 1973 by the military when my stint was up. I don’t have a physician; never have other than when I was in the service. As a teenager and a young adult I smoked and drank with the best and worst of them, but two years before my first daughter was born they told me to stop smoking and reduce my drinking. I did. Now a glass of wine or two is all I do.

Do you just get a stream of info and choose what to apply to your life or are they specific with things you need to do?

Most of the time they are specific

Do most humans mistake ET experinces for angels? Do angels and ET coexist together, or are they one in the same?

They are one and the same---sometimes

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hi sleeper, Where did you pick up your conservative ideals? Did Milton tell you to shape up, take responsibility for yourself and don't blame others for your problems or is that something you learned in the school of life?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sleeper,
I have read on Near Death Experience websites that people have died and were shown things by Jesus. Was that the real Jesus or just an alien that looks loke Jesus?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sleeper,
I read your day with and ET to my wife and son and they loved it, we are only halfway through....along the lines of my earlier question...are buddah, mohummad, and the like also creations like Jesus? Just fables?

The pioneers of the big religions like joseph smith and Martin Luther, truley inspired or inspired by ETs or none of the above?

And what of the holocaust? I realize genocide goes on all the time around the globe, was Germany just a highly publicized example?

[edit on 19-4-2007 by adica1]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
In my opinion - it sounds to me like Joseph Smith was a contactee.

I would suspect many of our great philosophers were.

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join