It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thanks Springer!

I didn't know under whose authority redseal might be taking control of sleepers thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Sleeper,
have you ever experienced or heard of anyone experiening / seeing / imagining a.... ( don't laugh )

oragne string or string like object floating in the air over the bed?

My wife did the other night, I tried to tell her it was nothing, but she was sure she saw it and it was real.

No idea what it was, tell her to grab it next time she sees it

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
No idea what it was, tell her to grab it next time she sees it

Thats exactly what I told her to do.... I've also told her to be nice to "who or whatever" it is in the room, ask them to wake me up so I can see too...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Haven't lost your sense of humour I see!

I can't help but feel that you enjoy dangling carrots in front of us without letting us nibble

What is likely to be our mission? Do you know yours? I can't really see what my ball of light would benefit from my life experiences. What could I teach an alien? Nothing, I think! And what if I was a tramp or a criminal? What could they possibly contribute to a super-being ball of light?

Sorry I'm rambling a bit, but I really don't see why I wouldn't just stay as a ball of light and do all those wonderful things you describe, but instead take a gig as a human on this corrupt planet.

You must understand what I am getting at, the whole mission thing defies logic.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Hi Sleeper,

Haven't lost your sense of humour I see!

I can't help but feel that you enjoy dangling carrots in front of us without letting us nibble

After reading many threads on ats and other boards one thing stands out for me when it comes to extraterrestrials, the carrots I dangle have little lure, in other words I’m not selling what most want to buy. If I was in this business for the money I would write what people want to read and believe.

Everyone wants proof, and why not, but proof requires something in return, one has to be able to get their mind around a thing before they can grasp what that thing is. Your pet dog will never understand your computer or why you spend so much time on it because its mind can’t penetrate human concepts and contraptions.

Some of us have a difficult time crossing a similar barrier, therefore what good is proof? If a ufo landed at the White House most would believe it was human black ops or some Hollywood stunt.

What is likely to be our mission?

Many are simply doing time and have no mission or purpose, they may have a mission on their next trip here.

Do you know yours?

To dangle carrots in front of carnivores---

I can't really see what my ball of light would benefit from my life experiences.

Then perhaps you should change occupations and find something that adds to you---otherwise you are wasting valuable time

What could I teach an alien? Nothing, I think!

You are correct

And what if I was a tramp or a criminal?

If life has no or little meaning to us we are moving in the wrong direction and will be back for another round---again and again---until we make a concerted effort to step off this merry-go-round

Sorry I'm rambling a bit, but I really don't see why I wouldn't just stay as a ball of light and do all those wonderful things you describe, but instead take a gig as a human on this corrupt planet.

Only those with a load of frequent flyer miles chose where they go, the rest are sent to planets like earth, some kicking and screaming.

You must understand what I am getting at, the whole mission thing defies logic.

Because it’s not a mission if it don’t feel like a mission---

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Funny - I as in "who I am" - have always been somewhat detached from my physical body.

Its as if "they" don't want me to be too physical - like I kind of float a half step above -feet planted firmly on the ground.

I believe experiences have different levels of awareness.

Lately I've been having an experience - which I'm sure I've probably had all along - it is just more aware right now.

Whenever I start feeling dragged down by human condition - such as money - health - and other mundane stuff - my guys communicate to me "Rise Up" - then a force lifts/pulls "who I am" up and forward.

Its an extremely pleasant euphoric feeling.

But - I'm sure it doesn't mean go get depressed so you can get your "high" on - LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi sleeper, Thanks for being so forthcoming on this thread!
I have always wondered if or to what degree different animals have soles. The most obvious is the dog. The ever devoted and loving animal. Or what about a dolfin that is supposed to be so intelligent. Or the chimp that now has an IQ of 68. Do they have this little orb of energy that goes somewhere else when they pass on? Does their sole float across town and settle into a newborn puppy to begin life anew, to learn another lesson in the canine experience?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper, Thanks for being so forthcoming on this thread!
I have always wondered if or to what degree different animals have soles. The most obvious is the dog. The ever devoted and loving animal.

Animals are not challenged other than for survival and they are programmed with instinct for that which includes sucking up to humans for food and shelter. Dogs have a purpose which was to aid humans in hunting and protection, now they are mostly companions. The horse and camel were designed for human use, without them life would have been much more difficult. In many parts of the world they are still essential.

Or what about a dolfin that is supposed to be so intelligent.

The dolphin is where some humans go when they die---lol---dolphins have it made, they live very well and know all about us humans.

Or the chimp that now has an IQ of 68.

Most animals can be taught, they learn in the same way we humans do by repetition, which doesn’t require a soul, any robot and computer can learn, a small electronic silicon chip has more IQ than any human will ever have.

Do they have this little orb of energy that goes somewhere else when they pass on?

Human type entities have orbs, and those orbs can enter into animal machinery because that is all animals are machinery. Animals don’t need souls to operate they run on auto pilot.

Some day here on earth most everything we interact with, washing machine, toasters, ovens, cook tops, cars, computers, lawn furniture etc will have artificial personalities built in. We can do that now but most people are not ready and would get annoyed with talking machinery, but that will change.

Everything is a machine, even the wood desk holding your desktop computer---nevertheless, the matrix doesn’t have us, we have the matrix---

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
sleeper, are dolphins really that smart??? it seems like you are saying they are totally aware of their surroundings, at least more that i thought they were.

i didnt think that their brain worked that good??

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There are no two way's about they do exist i can assure you of that!

Nevermind the popcorn, one mite well prefer a stiff brandy.

My cat go's nxt door when he senses that something is gonna happen. He spends the night in the company of my neighbour, usually hiding in obscure places and stuff like that.. My neighbour thought that at first my cat was deserting me for whatever reason. He thought it was quite funny that my cat chose him over me. It really upset me at first . When i worked it out and put thing's into some sort of clarity it all became clear.
There's more to it than just that. It all started one night when something entered the house from the backdoor. This is right by where the cat use to sleep. He has'nt slept there since and this was when he first took it upon himself to go hiding around my neighbours house every now and then.
He's a lovely cat and i thought his loyalty had wained. Not so! he's still as lovable, but he seem's to have that six sense they say animal's have.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
sleeper, are dolphins really that smart??? it seems like you are saying they are totally aware of their surroundings, at least more that i thought they were.

We swim in a similar ocean as do the dolphins but much larger, the universe. Like the oceans here on earth our universe teams with life, yet we humans remain unaware of its existence, our minds don’t stretch that far. In comparison to a dolphin’s ability to know its surroundings we humans come up short.

i didnt think that their brain worked that good??

You mean like our human brain?---lol

Dolphins know their place in the universe, as do all animals, plants and everything in between, except humans---how many of us know our place in the universe?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
"We swim in a similar ocean as do the dolphins but much larger, the universe. Like the oceans here on earth our universe teams with life, yet we humans remain unaware of its existence, our minds don’t stretch that far. "

Hi sleeper, Keep the faith. Some ofour minds stretch that far. I know at least 3 of us that do and we consider ourselves to be normal. We think that you are doing a great job! So hang in there buddy!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Have you ever recieved information from sources belonging to different sides than that of your spirit guides?

If you did can you share them?

If you have not then, are you convinced that everything your spirit guides says is the truth?

Will you be able to tell if deceiving destructive spirits are pretending/acting good in order to win your faith? What if the spirit was extremely careful not to show any sign of it's true intent until the last moment when it has you?

What are you thoughts on this?

[edit on 17-4-2007 by ixiy]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Hi sleeper, Keep the faith. Some ofour minds stretch that far. I know at least 3 of us that do and we consider ourselves to be normal. We think that you are doing a great job! So hang in there buddy!

Hello plumranch,

Please don’t take my lack of posting as a sign that I’m losing faith---lol, if there are actually three people that believe me I’m way ahead of the game---

I’m not posting much because I have to get out and earn a living, Miltie is no help in that department.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Hi sleeper,

Have you ever recieved information from sources belonging to different sides than that of your spirit guides?

If you did can you share them?

Hi ixiy,

I have but they remain anonymous

If you have not then, are you convinced that everything your spirit guides says is the truth?

What else do I have to go on? The media, Hollywood, our elected officials, our scientists, one of the hundreds of religions or other belief systems, our educational institutions, my first grade teacher Miss Miller---lol

We live in a world were few if anyone knows anything of substance---outside the meager workings of our simple lives here on earth. Which is fine and by design, and does that rhyme?

Will you be able to tell if deceiving destructive spirits are pretending/acting good in order to win your faith?

You mean like the communist?---lol

What if the spirit was extremely careful not to show any sign of it's true intent until the last moment when it has you?

For one when they are around me they are not spirits, they have physical bodies too. These beings have been around me even before I was born on this planet; they dropped me off here after a tour of the solar system in a ship. They continued visiting me in physical bodies on a regular basis while I was a child bringing me toys and things to eat. Whatever they are I am, I’m a good person and I know they are also.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Based on what you have learned, what are the most important human characteristics that we should be improving? When we are done with life and look back on it with full awareness, what will we view as our most important accomplishments?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
Hi Sleeper,
Based on what you have learned, what are the most important human characteristics that we should be improving? When we are done with life and look back on it with full awareness, what will we view as our most important accomplishments?

Hi RedPill,

That accomplishment thing is not the same for everyone, but those that score are those that manage getting through this life by dodging everything that was thrown at them, with attitude intact.

Holding ourselves accountable for everything rather than looking for excuses and scapegoats is divine knowledge---and the payoff is true freedom.

The universe belongs to such

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

From sleeper:
Holding ourselves accountable for everything rather than looking for excuses and scapegoats is divine knowledge---and the payoff is true freedom.

Sleeper would you like to run for president?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

From sleeper:

Sleeper,
Thier is so much written about the multidimensional Reptillain aliens that are heavily involved in running our goverment and other top governements around the globe. Have you leaned anything about this? They seem like nasty horrible beings that want to run the planet into the ground.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

From sleeper:

Wow, sure would but the field is a bit crowded don’t you think? Besides I don’t qualify, I was not born in the USA, as was Bruce Springsteen.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by sleeper]

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join