It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh Hey! Sleeper

QUESTION: Anything on the Arc of the Covenant?

I don't really believe the Christian interpretation of many things -- but more likely the arc - if real - was advanced technology.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Sleeper,

This thread has gotten bigger than your last one

Yeah, it’s gotten a bit top heavy

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Oh Hey! Sleeper

QUESTION: Anything on the Arc of the Covenant?

I don't really believe the Christian interpretation of many things -- but more likely the arc - if real - was advanced technology.

The Ark was fascinating ET wizardry in the hands of mere humans a few thousand years ago. That’s one book I would like to write before I get tired of writing.

The Ark of the Covenant is part fable and part real as is every story in the bible. Fable because many don’t want to believe in the paranormal, and things like the Ark are paranormal.

The Ark was a contraption incased in earthly precious metal, gold, and was a storage device where other alien artifacts and tools were kept inside of when not in use. The Ark was also a tool of war, with the power to defeat or repel all those who threatened the Israelites---when it was used properly.

It possessed many freakish powers that transported the Israelites safely across barren deserts, hostile enemy lands and through bodies of water. It was also a very dangerous contraption for some curious souls who had no business getting near it.

For that reason it was both a blessing and a curse, a kind of hot potato that was eventually taken away from the Israelites.

The Ark is not in Ethiopia, nor is it in the hands of any human here on earth, nor is it lost in some desert.

For more you will have to wait for the book, if I ever get around to writing it. I know I suck.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

"The Ark was fascinating ET wizardry in the hands of mere humans a few thousand years ago. That’s one book I would like to write before I get tired of writing."

I thought at first you were talking about Noah's Arc. There is an internet site that describes a large ship hull high in the mountains of Turkey. What do your sources tell you about this Arc, sleeper?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Every time I hear speculation on the pyramids, I smile and think if they would read your posts, there may just be a different paradigm of thought that just may help them get to the bottom.

Pyramid guesses: a tomb, a temple for spiritual cultish ceremony, a water pump, a star gate, a generator, a prison, a landing pod for space craft, the first MacDonald's...LOL

I am currently watching Spielberg's "Taken" and I also laughed at how easily a few humvees armed with conventional weaponry brought down a huge ET space craft. Again, your view of ET omnipotence makes much more sense. Very Hollywood and entertaining and yet a lot of it jives with some of your info.

The media is pushing global warming with volcanic, caldera, and earthquake, tsunami, asteroid coverage. Does Miltie give you any idea why this stuff is peddled or should we run for the hills?

BTW the drill sargeants are on my case these salt mine nights. Is there some kind of acelleration happening now or is it just my gig?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
I thought at first you were talking about Noah's Arc. There is an internet site that describes a large ship hull high in the mountains of Turkey. What do your sources tell you about this Arc, sleeper?

Noah’s Ark is not in Turkey or anywhere else for that matter. There was no worldwide flood as talked about in the story.

The story of Noah is pure allegory about baptism washing away the sins of the world---the animals represent the people of the world, Noah and his family are the chosen people who save the animals---the pagans from their evil ways---

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Every time I hear speculation on the pyramids, I smile and think if they would read your posts, there may just be a different paradigm of thought that just may help them get to the bottom.

Pyramid guesses: a tomb, a temple for spiritual cultish ceremony, a water pump, a star gate, a generator, a prison, a landing pod for space craft, the first MacDonald's...LOL

The reason they don’t see the MacDonalds in the Pyramids is they didn’t start using the arches until the 1960s---

I am currently watching Spielberg's "Taken" and I also laughed at how easily a few humvees armed with conventional weaponry brought down a huge ET space craft. Again, your view of ET omnipotence makes much more sense. Very Hollywood and entertaining and yet a lot of it jives with some of your info.

If you notice most alien moves show the eventual defeat of the bad aliens, otherwise we might stop going to see those kinds of movies---we need humanity to survive no matter what---and in that respect those movies are good because mankind will survive and much more.

In reality the Hollywood aliens are our inner demons that we must and will conquer while on earth.

The media is pushing global warming with volcanic, caldera, and earthquake, tsunami, asteroid coverage. Does Miltie give you any idea why this stuff is peddled or should we run for the hills?

Propaganda and fear mongering are two of the pistons that power the engine that makes life what it is on this planet. Unfortunately most people respond better to bad and inaccurate news and misinformation than they do to truth and good tidings. That’s why most are stuck in neutral or first gear.

BTW the drill sargeants are on my case these salt mine nights. Is there some kind of acelleration happening now or is it just my gig?

When I was in basic training I hated my drill sergeants, but I did notice that they pushed some harder than others---those that could take more got more---in the end it worked out perfectly for everyone

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts

Originally posted by sleeper
it’s from this group that come the worst kind of skeptics; demanding proof, they want to be able to kick the tires and take a test drive in an alien ship before they invest any more of their emotions into the belief of ET.

The problem w/ this whole thing is that anyone can claim anything, with near impunity, on the internet. Regardless of if the claim is even true or not, if they claim something and it goes well, they feel validated. If their posts are over run w/ people who don't believe them, they can just fade away and reregister under another name in a month or so.

That is the problem.

The solution is that we, as an internet community, police ourselves to a higher degree than even the normal public would. That way, if WE believe, and can justify it relatively well, than it might begin to convince a broader group of non-believers or on-the-fence people.

To do so, we need to ask for proof. Something. Anything. Something other than a poster's word. Many of the claims here could be relatively easy to prove, if they were real. Unfortunately, most of those posters are probably frauds, and i'm sure you've seen plenty of them too.

Your case is more difficult. If your experiences could be categorized as "ongoing", then maybe it could be validated. If not, then we can't. However, don't automatically write off the skeptics, they do serve a valuable purpose in a world where anyone can claim anything.

Actually people can claim to know anything, but the problem is if you are intune with the Dran or divine force then you will be able to see the difference between reality and fantasy. But for that to happen you have to of course be intune with the Dran. People that follow the Bahai'i faith are intune with the Dran, although they call it the god.

It is a unique feeling that doesn't need to be scientifically documented and as long as you possess that feeling of divine trust then you can also tell the difference between fact and fantasy.

From my own personal experience I have for the most part detected either bogus or altered stories of the extraterrestrial visitation. Only my own experiences have granted me a true guide on understanding the whole scoop. Hopefully you will trust this force and not be afraid of it due to mainstreamism.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
wow a hundred and fifteen pages about this thread, and everytime I look at the latest poster its sleeper!

time to close this one down.

What was the original post even about, this has become a all encomasing event.

kix

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
yep this thread has gone in weird ways , but in my humble opinion, very enlightening...

Thre is and old saying in my town that goes:

"the church bells toll for everyone to ear, but not everyone will go to mass"

best regards

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Actually this thread would probably have been 1/4 of it´s length if people bothered to read the thread/blog before posting as well as staying on topic.

Sleeper...you have pretty much outlined the essence as brought forward by "Milton". We´re coming out of the craddle and it´s all about growing up, knowledge of this is not really relevant because it is a process each and every one must go through either way.

It seems to me that every other bit of information is essentially just material which proves to be a good read for those interested...unless you or Milton open up another bag of candy. Could you "leak" anything from the material which Milton has given the recent "go" on?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
unless you or Milton open up another bag of candy. Could you "leak" anything from the material which Milton has given the recent "go" on?

Thank you.

That might spoil the surprise ending, or should I say beginning, plus remember the old adage about too much candy---lol

I'm tempted to talk more but Milton could pull the rug out from under me and turn the egg shells I'm walking on into hot coals. He's a character that goads me to push the envelop of believability---the things dreams are made of, yet those are the things that get scoffed.

So until I get things packaged properly, tone things down, or Milton backs some of it with a bit of substance I will continue walking and talking like I'm on egg shells.

In the past I have given certain info through the backroom via u2u and email but I can’t do that anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I guess we will all have to be patient.

I for one have thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts. They have helped in an almost subconscious way toward some real understanding of the big picture--albeit a small slice.

Can't wait for Miltie's go ahead and the egg salad.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix

Thre is and old saying in my town that goes:

"the church bells toll for everyone to ear, but not everyone will go to mass"

This is not the religion board kix---

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
I guess we will all have to be patient.

I for one have thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts. They have helped in an almost subconscious way toward some real understanding of the big picture--albeit a small slice.

Can't wait for Miltie's go ahead and the egg salad.

Miltie has been giving me some interesting info as if he is loosening up a bit more but I’m not sure where he is going with it, perhaps there will be some solid confirmation for someone, perhaps some iridescent blue entities might drop in for a cup of tea. But they are shy and very hesitant to enter anyone’s private space if they detect the slightest bit of resistance for an encounter.

Fear not muse, this is not directed at you, I don’t think

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper

It's been a while since I've posted on here on ATS. But I will always be here in heart.

I'm glad you decided to continue posting here, because last time we communicated, you were considering jacking it in.

I confess that I haven't read all 115 pages of this thread, but no doubt it is full of people giving you a hard time, asking for proof and things like that, and I imagine there are going to be a core of people that rally to your cause and defend you, and there will be those that sit on the fence and don't know what to believe.

I have read your story and found it amazing of course. I like to think that what you say is totally true, but I can understand if anyone has trouble believing it.

Is there anything you can tell me that would help me to believe it?

Are we all the same here on earth? Are we all balls of energy taking earth as "a mission"? If so, is there anyway to unlock our memories, or contact our alien friends?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
wow a hundred and fifteen pages about this thread, and everytime I look at the latest poster its sleeper!

time to close this one down.

What was the original post even about, this has become a all encomasing event.

Since when does "redseal" make decisions about threads on ATS?

We don't "close down" threads because they are interesting enough to garner 115 pages mate.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sleeper,

have you ever experienced or heard of anyone experiening / seeing / imagining a.... ( don't laugh )

oragne string or string like object floating in the air over the bed?

My wife did the other night, I tried to tell her it was nothing, but she was sure she saw it and it was real.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thank You Springer.

Can't tell you how many times I've read equivalant of (on other boards): "OK - enough of that" -- and Poof - thread gone.

This discussion may "bend" a bit -- but I don't see where it goes off topic. General discussion seems to be "communication with ETs".

My own experiences drew me to this thread. Others have expressed similar sentiment.

Why post on a subject/thread -- you don't relate to? There are plenty of other threads.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Is there anything you can tell me that would help me to believe it?

Hello Observer,

There certainly is but then what would you do with that information? How would you complete this assignment you now have with that knowledge? You couldn’t. We can’t have our cake and eat it also; at least not concerning the past otherwise our future is put in jeopardy.

Now having said that we are allowed to speculate and dream, and be entertained with movies like Aliens and War of the Worlds, still we are allowed to know some things as long as they don’t compromise our current program, and I think you know a little of the big picture.

Are we all the same here on earth? Are we all balls of energy taking earth as "a mission"?

We are not the same; we burn at different energy levels but we are orbs of energy once out of our human body.

If so, is there anyway to unlock our memories, or contact our alien friends?

Yup, and they are the ones that determine what you know or remember---when you talk in your head you talk to them---if they answer you know it’s time for the straight jacket---

Not all heart attacks are from clogged arteries or bad hearts---some people die the moment they are visited. Everyone will be visited the very moment their tour is up.

But, many will be visited before that moment just for kicks and be shown some neat stuff. As I told muse in the post before yours Miltie hinted to that happening, to say more I risk too much.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join