It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper any idea of when part 2 of your blog will be posted?

Looking forward to it...

thanks

Hi kix, Perhaps by the end of summer

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
What issues could possibly be more important than disclosing more information from your rebeling ET friend?!? Get to it will´ya!?

Spring has sprung and I'm out in the garden, don't you think that's important---spring that is---

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
There is a corroborating article regarding an ET transferring information to a professor via a voice in his head. The professor later met the ET and was taken to her craft. The ET was very knowledgable in the field. She appeared human but seemed to posess superior mental facilities accoreding to the professor.The work was in immunology and resulted in a breakthrough in the field. The summary is at the website ufoexperiences.blogspot.com... Dr. Michael Salla et al collected the article.

Good site, thanks!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Dropping by to say HI!

Just been busy. Looking forward to part II - Sleeper

Hi Annee---

It's cooking

kix

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Thanks a lot for the answer Sleeper, just one quick question:

Do yuo think that persons who are always looking for pieces of the big picture (or the puzzle) and have been contacted or have had "weird" unexplainable occurences, have them because:

they may have been contacted
They might be more advanced so they know there is something going on
They have some hints put in front of them so they can "advance"

thanks!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Thanks a lot for the answer Sleeper, just one quick question:

Do yuo think that persons who are always looking for pieces of the big picture (or the puzzle) and have been contacted or have had "weird" unexplainable occurences, have them because:

they may have been contacted
They might be more advanced so they know there is something going on
They have some hints put in front of them so they can "advance"

thanks!

Hello kix,

None of the above, it’s because they have too much time on their hands---

Or, they simply know that there is a bigger picture, in the same way that birds and Monarch butterflies know there are warmer places to hangout during the cold months and head south.

kix

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I wish I had too much time on my hands !!!

But life is busy and too interesting to let it pass by, dang I hope I can visit some places before I go...

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What are you talking about, you don't work for some secret goverment agency..?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi sleeper, Many thanks for your responses. You have given us a clear picture of what the purpose of our lives may be here on earth and what may be in store on the other side. All of which I find reassuring.
However, the leadership of this world seems to be making a concerted effort to keep we the people in the dark in these matters as much as they can. They want us confused and fearful so we are more easily managed. Also, ETs in general seem to have taken the same course with humanity. I'm wondering why or how your Milton has allowed you such a degree of truth and calarity in these matters? Why he allowed you these memories and why you have been given permission to share your experiences with us? I assume there is not agreement amung ETs on this matter but that this may be a step in some sort of gradual disclosure process?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sleeper;

Do you know anything about blue skinned, humanoid entities?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
dang I hope I can visit some places before I go...

It doesn’t matter what you visit or not, or get around to doing or not, you are not going to miss out on anything. Whatever it is we wish to do and see we will, if not here and now, then elsewhere at some other time and place.

You know you are on the right track for it all so why sweat the small details?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

However, the leadership of this world seems to be making a concerted effort to keep we the people in the dark in these matters as much as they can. They want us confused and fearful so we are more easily managed.

Hello plumranch,

Leaders don’t necessarily know that much more than those they lead, most of them don’t have the information many people are clamoring for----but would like to, in the mean time they will act like they are in the know, otherwise people might panic.

Also, ETs in general seem to have taken the same course with humanity.

Most of humanity need not know, and live in a protected bubble of illusion---they will know in due time

I'm wondering why or how your Milton has allowed you such a degree of truth and calarity in these matters? Why he allowed you these memories and why you have been given permission to share your experiences with us?

Because---lol---there is no one answer or reason to why other than there are some people that need and want that info even if it’s only delivered rhetorically

I assume there is not agreement amung ETs on this matter but that this may be a step in some sort of gradual disclosure process?

There is disagreement on how much, when, and to whom info is imparted, but that’s why they get the big bucks----to hash out and make those kinds of calls

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Sleeper;

Do you know anything about blue skinned, humanoid entities?

Thanks

Well I seen some tall ones when I was in Vegas----Blue man group---lol

But there are blue entities; they are small less than two feet tall and radiate blissful energy. They move rapidly like hummingbirds and when they, there were two of them that visited, took my hand I moved at the same rate they did. They took me and brought me back two hours later---I don’t know who or what they are, or why or where they took me.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have a kind of reverse theory on the whole et subject, what if the gov. wants to disclose but the ets say no?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have a kind of reverse theory on the whole et subject, what if the gov. wants to disclose but the ets say no?

The governments will only disclose what the majority of people want disclosed. Fifteen ufo nuts chanting on the White House lawn does not equal a majority.

The majority will never step into the shoes of a ufo nut therefore there will never be a public disclosure.

There are two kinds of nuts in this world, the ufo nuts and the skeptic nuts, the skeptic nuts, those in denial of the big picture, have always ruled the world and will always rule the world

The ufo nut numbers are simply not there

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Are there humans without souls? If so, what is their purpose?

[edit on 3-4-2007 by no_boxes]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper,
Are there humans without souls? If so, what is their purpose?

Heck yes, we’ve all met soulless people---lol

Their sole purpose is to get under our skin and make life miserable if they can.

Nah, all humans have souls, some threadbare but souls nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, You say the "skeptic nuts" will rule and we will never have disclosure? I would think that eventually there would be an admission like "we won't argue that they are here we just won't say much about it cause it might get us in trouble" type thing. The other gradual disclosure synario I thought is a foreign country like France or Brazil admitting that by the way, ETs are real. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Hi Sleeper, You say the "skeptic nuts" will rule and we will never have disclosure?

Hello plumranch,

There is certain energy and anticipation for disclosure on UFO boards like this one but get out in the real world and most people you meet want nothing to do with the UFO phenomena. They believe it stupid, ridiculous and insane. If they suspect you believe they might be cordial but behind your back they are laughing---lol

Those who govern over us know this; they know that ufology is a small insignificant bunch of crackpots.

Most people see UFO people in the same way and would frown on any elected official that took extraterrestrial life seriously---the way we UFO nuts do that is.

I would think that eventually there would be an admission like "we won't argue that they are here we just won't say much about it cause it might get us in trouble" type thing.

If they did that they would be admitting they have no power or understanding of many things in our history and our science would be a scam---they can’t afford to do that.

Most people need the assurance that our leaders are on top of most things---humans need a solid foundation to stand on else we would have a mental meltdown.

The other gradual disclosure synario I thought is a foreign country like France or Brazil admitting that by the way, ETs are real. What do you think?

France, Brazil and any other such country take their cue from a certain country that I will not mention, and release inconsequential materials mostly for pacification purposes---nothing significant will come from any of that material other than more questions and conjecture.

But on a happy note disclosure takes place on a personal level every day, and the curtain rises ever so slowly by a variety of media for the slow pokes who will eventually get it---that’s when we roll

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sleeper,

This thread has gotten bigger than your last one

Edit::

Sorry about the one liner!

[edit on 5-4-2007 by i_want_to_believe]

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join