It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by timedrifter
well I believe many people no matter how they live can agree that many things in this world need to change and people should be able to live autonomously and they should know the truth and not be controlled like herds of animals, the conflict and war and hate need to change, that is major control tools, if people like this stuff well I disagree and think there is a better way and the current is a failure. I think people are not on the same page because of blockers and controllers that want it that way.

I dont want to be a sideliner myself, you seem to have an "it is, what it is" attitude here, hmmm.

One man’s tyrant is another man’s savior or world changer

Napoleon, Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, and any number of other dictators past and present were tyrants to some and saviors to others.

The fact is no one is on the same page on what the world should be or how to make it a peaceful and prosperous world for everyone---millions of us disagree on nearly everything.

All the tyrants of the past and present didn’t get the backing of their people by telling them they were tyrants---they got the backing by telling them they would create a peaceful and prosperous world---lol

These tyrants painted themselves as saviors of the downtrodden by making deceitful promises.

The bottom line is that humans are not here to change the world; we are here to be changed by the circumstances we find ourselves in, in this world.

Those that claim they hold the solutions to all the worlds woes are simply tyrants in sheep clothing looking for their next meal ticket and the victims that will pay for it.

Or they are contestants on a Miss America contest---lol

The world will change and become a better place only when more people change and become better people.
it is what it is then I see, I was going for mr universe myself, miss america is too small time, LOL

peace sleeper, until you change your name to waker!!

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
Hi Sleeper,

I have read this post from it's inception and a mixture of feelings have gone through my mind from the start. At the beginning of your post you were pretty much being crucified for your thoughts on the subject matter of your post and i have to confess i was in the crowd screaming "Witch!" or "This is pure BS".

I have now re-visited the post after leaving it be for a long time and i feel that you may perhaps be the next "Socrates".

Hello October, and thank you for you comments, I’ll have to look up Socrates---

I wonder if i could ask you a question that is prevalent in my life, or something that nags me. How do you live?

I assume you are not asking how I live but how does anyone live?

I’ll answer both, one day at a time.

I worry too much on trivial things, who doesn't? but I suffer from Anxiety and over worrying about things and seem to be continually looking for answers. My question is "Are you comfortable in your own life?,

Yes I am emotionally comfortable in my life

do you have anxieties?

No

i'm just wondering in this place we live in we are taking things far too seriously, you can't drink Coffee, oh but Coffee is good for you etc etc.

The best thing about this life here on earth is that it ends, therefore why worry about things we can’t control?

We are not here to concern ourselves over every detail about living or dieing, but to live as best we can while we are here, that’s how we grow.

Nothing more required of us

[edit on 23-3-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

It only took 5 days, but I finally read all 113 pages. I think I need a nap

Your life experience has certainly created an interested philosophy. The concept has definitely opened my mind a little. Thanks!

I have lucid dreams and I remember them more often when I write them in a journal. Some are really strange visions and others are journeys where I meet individuals - some I know and some I have no idea who they are.

How do you separate or identify your experiences? I will have a lucid dream and I know it was only a dream. Some dreams have that certain feeling that I was actually interacting with another entity, but I cannot be entirely certain. Do you have any insight into this? Perhaps you have a stronger concious awareness.

Thanks for spending all this time.

Take care.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Do you know when you might post the next segment of your blog????

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanc
Hi Sleeper,

It only took 5 days, but I finally read all 113 pages. I think I need a nap

Your life experience has certainly created an interested philosophy. The concept has definitely opened my mind a little. Thanks!

Hello seanc,

All 113 pages, wow, you know there will be a test---lol

I have lucid dreams and I remember them more often when I write them in a journal. Some are really strange visions and others are journeys where I meet individuals - some I know and some I have no idea who they are.

How do you separate or identify your experiences?

Most of my experiences are not sieved out of dreams they happen in real physical time---like face to face meetings in my house, at a park, a restaurant, coffee shop, etc.

Nevertheless, dreams are a place sometimes in your head but they can also take place in other dimensions in a ship, or on physical planets via astral projection accompanied by people you know, or entities you don’t know, but they know you, and they are conveying info you need whether you want it or not. Sometimes those experiences end up being perceived as nightmares when in fact they are things from the past, this life or the one before, or things we may have caused to others in this life or the one before.

I will have a lucid dream and I know it was only a dream. Some dreams have that certain feeling that I was actually interacting with another entity, but I cannot be entirely certain.

Everything in this life is a preparation for the next life, and in dreams you may get a freakish glimpse of some of the people or situations that will be part of that next life

But most dreams are for the here and now

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Sleeper,

I haven't started it yet, I'm not procrastinating, I just have other stuff on the front burner right now

I have the info and the go ahead but lacking the time

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Based on the official CNN Wikipedia post, its war with the ETs:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Look in the second picture at the light on the right for the ET missile shot.

What else exists as spots of light in the sky.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper

I've been out there banging my head against the wall...seems I still need the occasional punishment. As soon as I assume to have 'rights'...I begin having defend them. Seductive concepts...rights...wrongs.

Anyway, it's always refreshing & centering to read your thread...thanks for being here sleeper.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Based on the official CNN Wikipedia post, its war with the ETs:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Look in the second picture at the light on the right for the ET missile shot.

What else exists as spots of light in the sky.

War with ET would last about five seconds all they need do is show themselves and there would be a worldwide mental meltdown.

Yeah I know most think they could handle it but the fact is most can’t handle it.

But handling it is not the issue, dealing with it is.

This world was designed to function exactly the way it is functioning with delicate balances of economies, or lack there of---hence third worlds.

ET ships show up in many places and especially where there are wars and natural or man made catastrophes like the world trade center and the tsunami.

Why?

Like sharks in the oceans they gobble up souls cast overboard from their human containers, and ferry them to new realities.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Hello Sleeper

I've been out there banging my head against the wall...seems I still need the occasional punishment. As soon as I assume to have 'rights'...I begin having defend them. Seductive concepts...rights...wrongs.
Anyway, it's always refreshing & centering to read your thread...thanks for being here sleeper.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

Hi OBE1

If we are not challenged on some level on a daily basis then life has no meaning---besides what else we going to do with all those illusionary brick walls?---lol

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"War with ET would last about five seconds all they need do is show themselves and there would be a worldwide mental meltdown."

Indeed. Those buildings didn't last too long either.

You wonder how much control the ET does have over whats going on.

People only think of ETs when UFO stories or photos are posted on the
board but there must be something else going on.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi sleeper, I remember you saying that Venus might not be a very nice place to go to in the next life. I believe a member was thinking of Venus in the romantized Greek mythology sense. Why not go to Venus? Is it physically not a nice place or are the beings there undesirables?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
"War with ET would last about five seconds all they need do is show themselves and there would be a worldwide mental meltdown."

Indeed. Those buildings didn't last too long either.

ET didn’t knock those buildings down; they also didn’t stop those who did.

You wonder how much control the ET does have over whats going on.

More than most people if they knew would be comfortable with

People only think of ETs when UFO stories or photos are posted on the
board but there must be something else going on.

ETs and UFOs remain in the realm of science fiction for many, and the average person can’t be bothered with such nonsense---which is understandable because for most people that is where the ET phenomena will reside.

Nevertheless, ETs are as much of the human fabric as are plants and animals; they just don’t need or crave attention, and are happy blending into the wall paper---but some of them do tease

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is a very long thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper, I remember you saying that Venus might not be a very nice place to go to in the next life. I believe a member was thinking of Venus in the romantized Greek mythology sense. Why not go to Venus? Is it physically not a nice place or are the beings there undesirables?

Venus is no Aphrodite but certainly a seductress because of her proximity and visibility to earth. Venus is not a destination point for those leaving earth for bigger and better pastures, although some can visit Venus the same way we can visit Alcatraz except Venus is still in operation. Venus is not all hell, but neither is it a tropical paradise. Nevertheless, it’s a big planet with many hidden secrets above and below the surface.

But they card, must be a hybrid, a spirit, or ET to enter.

kix

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sleeper any idea of when part 2 of your blog will be posted?

Looking forward to it...

thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Sleeper,

I haven't started it yet, I'm not procrastinating, I just have other stuff on the front burner right now

I have the info and the go ahead but lacking the time

What issues could possibly be more important than disclosing more information from your rebeling ET friend?!? Get to it will´ya!?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There is a corroborating article regarding an ET transferring information to a professor via a voice in his head. The professor later met the ET and was taken to her craft. The ET was very knowledgable in the field. She appeared human but seemed to posess superior mental facilities accoreding to the professor.The work was in immunology and resulted in a breakthrough in the field. The summary is at the website ufoexperiences.blogspot.com... Dr. Michael Salla et al collected the article.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Dropping by to say HI!

Just been busy. Looking forward to part II - Sleeper

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
you guys are nerds... ooookay

````````````````````
Please read Courtesy is mandatory

[edit on 29/3/07 by masqua]

new topics

top topics