It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
sleeper, i am new to this site, so can u excuse me being a bit slow. I have suffered as far bac as i can remember of things of the highest weirdness. You may think i'm jesting, but believe me alien's do exist! I went to see pychiatrists, hypnotists, spiritualists. Everyone u can think of i've tried it. Then every now and then i get the shivvers down my spine and i end up chucking books or magerzines out that i have kept for one reason or another relating to this kind of thing. I can tell u things that will make your hair stand on end! I'm no fantasist! Iam compus mentus, my friends can back me up. Infact sum have been my witness. Iam surprised though i have'nt been dragged away by sum freak in a white coat. One thing i will say i would'nt wish all this on my worst ememy! Suffice to say they have never hurt me, it's just the mental strain that i can't deal with sometimes. I use to cry myself to sleep. I don't ne more.

Hello happinness,

All I can say is that the human brain is not designed for the paranormal yet many find themselves entangled in it anyway.

But the fact remains that there is absolutely nothing in the paranormal world that can take us down, we hold all the cards---mentally and spiritually speaking. Fear is not an entity and only holds as much power over us as we let it. And I think you have figured as much.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

People of the Planet Earth have yet to realise that intelligent life is teeming virtually throughout the Universe in advanced civilisations and levels of developement that would completely defy description.
The countless Billions of Stars that appear in your Astronomers telescopes are only a fraction of the overall magnitude of Infinite Creation. A Creation that had no beginning nor will there be an ending as all Worlds, Stars and even Galaxies function in the orderly pattern of cyclic regeneration.

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE,
THERE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH PROOF.
FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE,
NO PROOF IS NEEDED.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tokyo Rose

For them extraterrestrial existence implies the inferiority of humans, and that is not acceptable for them.

Why would it imply that? Explain.

I don't get that either Tokyo Rose. I can't remember the particular term for that argument immediately, but the implication there is that 'one follows the other', and of course there is no empirical evidence for it.

You also have to wonder if the author is projecting some of his own insecurities onto others, because frankly, the author's own words imply the "inferiority of humans"? If you have followed this lovefest, you may recall that humans are not responsible for the great advances in technology. "ET" can yank our souls around at will. We (humans) are stuck here until "they" decide we can move along.....ad infinitum.

Ho hum....

I don't think an "ET" has anything on me. I don't hide under cover of darkness or technology. And I speak for myself without a 'proxy'. Plus, I'm pretty sure I could twist they little heads off and suck the juice like a cajun crawdad.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tokyo Rose

For them extraterrestrial existence implies the inferiority of humans, and that is not acceptable for them.

Why would it imply that? Explain.

It only implies that in the minds of the skeptics who are offended by the idea this planet is nothing more than a playground, a prison, or both.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What is your read on Billy Meyer.

Some of his predictions (given by ET) are remarkable but could all be post date hoax....or, he is truly in contact.

Also, does bad stuff happen to good guys here on Earth.

If in your heart you are being a good guy, could one be collateral damage for someone else?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801

For real?

Ever heard of Martin Luther King Jr.?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Bad choice...MLKing had a very interesting life and agenda, the histroy books only show the good stuff....Ask the old Chicago jounalists, and if you could, Mayor Daley's dad has a lot of good violent stories to tell about MLKing.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
My bad. Here I was laboring under the impression that Martin Luther King Jr. accomplished very good things.

Sheesh! How stupid of me!

Enlighten me then dear. Who is a good guy?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hehehe. Its a conspiracy site, so 'the dark side of milk' post didn't surprise me too much.

I'm back from my self imposed time-out. Feeling calm.

I'm still confused as to why playpen/prison planets would have different levels of technology and different themes of cultures. Is it an arbitrary thing, or, apart from providing the illusion of selective history, is there some other reason for this staging and dynamic motion of technology over time? Is there some difference in how souls grow in these different environments?

(Yes, I'm re-asking that question. Mostly because even after a month it still feels like it needs an answer.)

Is the human lower-level planet phenomena time invariant, or has it had a beginning somewhere? This question has potential followups, that is: (1) Did humans ever exist in a 'natural', that is, unorchestrated state, and (2) Did ET of any kind ever exist in a non-unified state? (3) Are there low level planets where souls are not recycled, but merely end?

What was the motivation of renegades? What beliefs did they have or represent?

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Enlightenment happens when you dig through the BS.

The answer to your question: When Mayor Daley (Senior) begged MLKIng to call off the burning of his City [Chicago] and cut a deal with MLKing for political reasons.

Good or Bad.....MLKing "Dream" was heavily tinged with political activism that hurt lots and lots of people and hmmmm,,,,we still have Jesse Jackson--the racism business is hate and that's thier job.

Let's have a Jesse Jackson day off for political vote getting reasons. OK!

Sleeper,

The good/bad folk have a job to do too, Right?

This is a prizon planet, filled with TV doctorates who can't even think for themselves and rely on specious media evidence to justify their ego....
I'm right their to be killed immediately....

I think I get it now. Guilty too! It is a huge wake up call.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

The world was never cleansed of evil because evil resides in humans, and where there are humans you will find evil---

The world was cleansed of the evil that was rampant on the earth at the time of the flood. Yes, where there are wayward, mortal humans you will find evil, which is why it was only a matter of time before evil spread once more; however, it won't happen prematurely as it did before. Jesus said the end will be near when it's "as it was in days of Noah". No doubt, we are approaching that time due to mankind's sinful nature.

Until we fess up and admit that we are the creators of our own misfortune and stop looking for scapegoats---evil will continue to thrive

We are indeed the creators of our own misfortune due to our fallen nature; however, Satan and his fallen angels do all they can to point us in the wrong direction. It's somewhat of a snowball effect, as the more evil mankind becomes on our own, the more we invite the negative influences and the more they are allowed to do, which further leads us down the path of destruction. It's a case of "be careful what you wish for".

This is why we are likely to see a "public disclosure" of "aliens" (clones of fallen angels) in the near future. People still look to the heavens for answers, but are increasingly looking to the wrong source and many will be deceived.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What is your read on Billy Meyer.

Some of his predictions (given by ET) are remarkable but could all be post date hoax....or, he is truly in contact.

Haven’t read much of his stuff

If in your heart you are being a good guy, could one be collateral damage for someone else?
Thanks

Some people consider death to be a bad thing, certainly when it’s unexpected and a loved one it can’t be viewed as anything but bad.

Unfortunately that is the only way off this rock and into our next challenge

Good and perceived bad happens to everyone on this planet, sometimes even to those on vacation here, it’s all part of the deal whether we like it or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I'm still confused as to why playpen/prison planets would have different levels of technology and different themes of cultures. Is it an arbitrary thing, or, apart from providing the illusion of selective history, is there some other reason for this staging and dynamic motion of technology over time? Is there some difference in how souls grow in these different environments?

It’s never arbitrary, everything we encounter is part of what we become, and we have to build on those perceived failures or real successes.

There really is no dynamic motion of technology over time----presently there are more people in the world today living as they did thousands of years ago. Those saddled with higher technology are challenged at an accelerated rate verse those living simpler pastoral lives.

Is the human lower-level planet phenomena time invariant, or has it had a beginning somewhere?

It’s always been and always will be this way

This question has potential followups, that is: (1) Did humans ever exist in a 'natural', that is, unorchestrated state, and

Bazillions live that way at every moment of existence but not on planets like earth.

(2) Did ET of any kind ever exist in a non- unified state?

There are many levels and dimensions and how things amalgamate or not for various higher up entities is anyone’s guess---way to much stuff going on and nothing can be pigeonholed.

(3) Are there low level planets where souls are not recycled, but merely end?

Yes and no

What was the motivation of renegades? What beliefs did they have or represent?

Renegades are an enigma for lower level entities but represent nothing at higher levels--- whom created everything including the renegades. Without viruses human bodies as well as computer software would stagnate. There are certain accelerants on lower level planets that defy human will to comprehend---not that we as humans can’t understand---we just would rather not.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Sleeper,

The good/bad folk have a job to do too, Right?

Everyone on earth is on the clock---but the pay is not equal

This is a prizon planet, filled with TV doctorates who can't even think for themselves and rely on specious media evidence to justify their ego....

We all need a little ego to get through the day, but over indulging will take us down the hard road.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

The world was cleansed of the evil that was rampant on the earth at the time of the flood. Yes, where there are wayward, mortal humans you will find evil, which is why it was only a matter of time before evil spread once more; however, it won't happen prematurely as it did before. Jesus said the end will be near when it's "as it was in days of Noah". No doubt, we are approaching that time due to mankind's sinful nature.

The world has never been a nice place for all, all the time. Somewhere in the world it has always been “like the days of Noah” one only needs to look at history.

We are indeed the creators of our own misfortune due to our fallen nature; however, Satan and his fallen angels do all they can to point us in the wrong direction.

What is good without temptation? We are tempted by many things---food, drink, drugs, sex, money, sick days, the list is non ending---we have to develop a sense of self-control, that’s what this life is all about---the devil nor anyone else has control of those choices that we have to make---and live with.

It's somewhat of a snowball effect, as the more evil mankind becomes on our own, the more we invite the negative influences and the more they are allowed to do, which further leads us down the path of destruction. It's a case of "be careful what you wish for".

It’s also a case of do the right thing in every situation you are presented with.

This is why we are likely to see a "public disclosure" of "aliens" (clones of fallen angels) in the near future. People still look to the heavens for answers, but are increasingly looking to the wrong source and many will be deceived.

The only people that will be deceived are those that deceive themselves because it was the easy way out for them.

There are no shortcuts to enlightenment only to failure.

PKD

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
They do exist!

Well, not like in the movies, they don’t follow proper protocol and physically land in your backyard and say “take me to your leader”.

We humans are unique and come with different expectations on what is suitable evidence, anyway some of us want to believe and some would rather remain in the safety of our cultural bubble. The vast majority in fact will remain asleep to reality and continue to live in the illusions crafted for us by religions, scientists, and politicians---to each his or her own.

There are those that know something is going on because they have experienced alien contact on one level or other and they want to know more. Unfortunately it’s from this group that come the worst kind of skeptics; demanding proof, they want to be able to kick the tires and take a test drive in an alien ship before they invest any more of their emotions into the belief of ET.

Then there are the primadonnas, they are far too intelligent and important to fall for such rubbish as aliens from space. For them extraterrestrial existence implies the inferiority of humans, and that is not acceptable for them.

For some the real conundrum is why contactees are not on the same page with their stories? Reasonable inquiry

But it’s also fair to ask why aren’t scientists, theologians, politicians and countries on the same page concerning their perspective beliefs, fields of expertise, or sovereignty issues?

Perhaps the question should be why are there billions of diverse life forms on planet earth---bacteria, plant, animal, insect and the new one on the block nano technology?

If our planet is so mind boggling varied in ideas and life forms how much more so the infinite universe we live in?

Earth is being visited by many extraterrestrial entities that are also not on the same page with each other, let alone with humans, therefore conflicting accounts with contactees are the norm not the exception.

I have a blog under construction from where I will share a sample of my extraterrestrial experiences; for some my stories will be nothing but delusional leaps of fantasy, for others perhaps a bit of an eye opener of what is out there in the billions of star systems, which are astonishingly similar to our own, yet some incredibly and vastly more advanced.

P.S. There is talk about splitting the UFO board into scientific and fanciful story telling sections. Since scientific implies theoretical this thread of mine and my blog squarely belong in the other board should one be created, because there is no theoretical to extraterrestrial visitations nor to any of my experiences---

Cialeeper, great work of fiction there pal. I especially loved the computer generated supporting argument responses. That definitley garners more public opion and forum credibilty. Hope i didn't blow your little operation here. So sorry.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Fully! I mean... It has to be! No way this many people can agree with something I don't...impossible!

Computer generated I tell you!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hello Visitor,
I don't have the luxury of having the choice of an opinion. It's not a case of whether i believe or not as somewhere they have found a way into my reality. Infact half the time i don't kno wht 2 think! I'm only human and i get as scared as any one wld do. But i still keep wondering why me? I could'nt even remember the Lords prayer once, my mind was in utter turmoil and then i started to cry because i felt guilty that i could'nt remember it. Another time i was being dragged towards the bac door.My cat walked passesd me as if he was shrugging his sholders. He has not slept on top of that chair since which is by the bac door! He'd slept on top of that chair for years. I think he felt sorry for me. He's been much more of a cuddly cat since that nite and mostly he sleeps on the bed with me now.

PKD

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This thread has got to be the biggest joke in history of the internet. Ok, everyone, the charrade is over, you take off your reptillian costumes and come out from behind the CIA Cointelpro curtain now.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The reptiles were in this UFO by the 911 World Trade Tower hits:

www.rense.com...

from this page:

www.rense.com...

Oh those floating fireballs of light again.

Let see the reptiles spin out of this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join