It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey! My second U.F.O. photograph!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
No matter what it is the pictures are very nice

It does in fact seem to have some depth to it in the later pictures, but I'm going to remain skeptical

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
that new picture is an orb, super common and likely taken with a digital camera. i think somewhere someone proved its not ghosts, not ufos, just a screwup with digital cameras, or dust... Either way i'm sure that is a orb, and not a UFO. the first picture looks interesting however! BTW i could likely take a picture of my office here RIGHT NOW and capture an orb on camera, doesnt make it a miniture UFO in my room though...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Nice photo sg,thanks for bringing it to ats. I have to say the dust,moisture or moon theories do not cut it as explanations, if the photos were taken so close together. How would the moon outshine the sun? A silly attempt to debunk your photo.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Buy a video camera next time!

Considering the size of the UFO in that photo it could be invisible to a video camera because of its lower resolution.

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
... and as I said they are RAW format and I can email them if needed.

Do you have the possibility of converting the photos from RAW format to PNG?

PNG is a lossless format, so the photos would be (almost) as good as the original RAW format.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Do you have the possibility of converting the photos from RAW format to PNG?

PNG is a lossless format, so the photos would be (almost) as good as the original RAW format.

Here is a link to a PNG format copy.

Do you mind if I ask why a PNG copy is needed?

Regards and good luck xS_Gx

[edit on 14-1-2007 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
For some reason this site will not let me post a link to the PNG file, I have tried twice but it just leaves out the link on the post when I submit it!

I am using photobucket but that should'nt make any difference, any ideas anyone?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
I am using photobucket but that should'nt make any difference, any ideas anyone?

You can e-mail me the link if you want. I will send you a U2U with my e-mail address.

About my asking for a PNG version, even if we use good quality JPG pictures, once we start to making changes like sharpening or edge enhancing we start to see the effects of the JPG compression. Also, JPG uses some tricks to achieve its high rate of compression, like changing the colours based on what we see when we look at two different colours side by side.

PNG does not change the image itself, achieves the compression without loosing any detail, like if we were ZIPing the original image.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join