It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Jesus Christ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
Have you experienced any unusual moments where you've found yourself walking on water or raising the dead?

Yes as a matter of fact. Literally

Regarding the issue of Christ. Christ is in all of us. But put yourself in his shoes. Convincing people you are the Son of God without people thinking your out of your mind.

If Jesus came into your living room today, sat next to you, and said, I want you to find one person, who will truly believe that you have seen me.
Who would you tell? Would they believe you?

Even Jesus said...
31"He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' "

The second question is, now that youve seen Christ, what are you going to do about it?

Is Jesus going to have one nasty mess when he returns, or are things going to have improved? Are all of us supposed to change our ways only when he returns..or should we now?

How many starving people do you think Christ would allow?
How many Homeless do you think Christ would allow?
How many Children would Christ let Starve?

I think we all know the answer.

When the Messiah shows up for the Jews, or the 2nd coming for the Christians..or the Master of the Vineyard. Will they find faith when they return?

How would the World Change? The message is right there in front of us.
Its starts by:

Love The Father

Obey Christs Command which is Love one another as he loved us. That means putting your face on everyone you see no matter who they are.

By loving your fellow man, ( all men ) you honor Our Father and obey Christs message that is the Fathers

Whats more important...that you wonder if you are Jesus?
Or that Jesuses ways relayed from the Father are being carried out on earth?

And if you were Jesus, what are YOU going to do about it...

If we know he is Jesus, what are WE going to do about it...

Think about it

Smile..

Change is in the Wind

Peace

[edit on 22-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Wow. You've made my day, HIFI!

You have voted HIFIGUY for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

God bless you!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
We all are.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek [i.e. Gentile], there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." - Albert Einstein

"The void is no mere emptiness, but is real, free and existing. It is the source from which all things arise and return. It cannot be seen, touched or known, yet it exists and is freely used. It has no shape, size, colour or form, and yet all that we see, hear, feel and touch is "it". It is beyond intellectual knowing and cannot be grasped by the ordinary mind. When we suddenly awake to the realization that there is no barrier, and has never been seen, one realizes that one is all things, mountains, rivers, grasses, trees, sun, moon, stars, universe are all oneself. There is no longer a division or barrier between myself and others, no longer any feeling of alienation or fear. Realizing this, results in true compassion. Other people and things are not seen as apart from oneself, on the contrary, as one's own body" - Bruce Lee

<< 1   >>

join