It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Speech: No flag, no "God Bless America"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
After studying it more carefully, I found quite a few oddities. They show a pic of Pres. Bush standing for this speach, but if you pay attention to the back ground and the moldings on the bookcase, it is clear that if he is standing, then it is a background.
I have analysed the footage carfully and it is clear that the background was fake. If you compare the picture taken by the government and compare it with the footage from an other angle, you can see that the perspective is not right.
I have put the two images together and scaled them so they fit each other.

Originally posted by mrsdudaraIf you watch the speach on the full screen, and pay attention to the right hand side, you will see another oddity that I can not place in the other pics of the newly redecorated library. You can only see it in the begining, they zoom in 28 sec. into the speech to crop it out.

Yep i also noticed this "thing" when i was ripping the frames.
Here is a screen of it

More things i noticed is that he is reading the message from something, you can see his eyes following text. He also makes some reading mistakes.
Furthermore the press image will speak for itself, he looks very odd.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 137
If you compare the picture taken by the government and compare it with the footage from an other angle, you can see that the perspective is not right.
I have put the two images together and scaled them so they fit each other.

At first, I thought you meant the the direction of his image in relationship to the angle of the bookshelves.

But I realized something else…

The height of the President in relationship the shelves does not match either!

[edit on 12-1-2007 by loam]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Its Martin luther king holiday this wknd is that right?
what day does this fall on?
Do people usually celebrate this ?

If it is on a work day, IE Monday.. do you get the day off work ?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
MLK day is Monday 1/22. Banks and most govt offices are closed everywhere except Arizona (I believe).

Does this tie into The Bush Speech Anomolies in some way?

[edit on 1/12/2007 by darkbluesky]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Bush just didnt look right.
He looked scraed, worried.

and Ive always believed if an attack of magnificent proportion was to happen with the foreknowledge of the US government, a Holiday is the ideal time as people are usually AWAY from there homes, and not in the office in the city

this is just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I guess we'll know in 72 hrs. if your suspicions are warranted.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverick44

snipped..

I didn't notice the flag or God Bless but I did notice that he was wearing a blue tie and I always thought that a red tie should be worn when he is making a speech because it is a symbol of power. He usually wears a red tie.

In his speeches, or whenever he is in public, dubya wears a blue or a red tie. I always check out which color tie he's wearing for a speech, because it's a clue to how he wants to come across to listeners. When he's trying to appear sympathetic, very caring, persuasive, for example, he wears a blue tie. A red tie for when he's trying to appear determined, very serious, powerful. For his address to the nation he wore a blue tie, yet the next morning with the troops he wore a red tie. When he's outside walking to the plane or somewhere else, waving and smiling to the cameras, he wears blue. Am surprised he didn't wear a red and blue striped tie for his address to the nation!
Cuz I'm sure he wanted to persuade Americans that his way is best, while at the same time letting everyone know that it's 'his' way or no way.

NOMW

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Come on guys let him go, President Bush will be gone in 2 yrs and then you will have the next person to rip apart, make fun of, etc

How can you be so certain that he will be gone in two years?

Good point Infoholic!! I was thinking that as well when I read the same post. I'm betting that unless it's looking like Jeb Bush will win pres in 2008 (unlikely), then dubya will set into place the rest of the NWO plans while he has the chance to implement them, and there won't BE a 2008 election.

**looking up the cost of a one-way ticket outta the states**

NOMW

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 137
More things i noticed is that he is reading the message from something, you can see his eyes following text. He also makes some reading mistakes.
Furthermore the press image will speak for itself, he looks very odd.

It looks like he's reading from a teleprompter, so why would the teleprompter not be on the camera that was being used to film as would be normal?

The Pres address in Sept. 2003...With Flag

'Thank you, and good night. And may God continue to bless America.'

Sept. 2006...Flag

'Thank you, and may God bless you.'

Jan. 2007...No Flag

'We go forward with trust that the Author of Liberty will guide us through these trying hours. Thank you and good night.'

So who is the Author of liberty he talks about? Seems a strange comment when you consider the no 'God Bless' and no flag part.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join