It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Speech: No flag, no "God Bless America"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Who knows why the born again christian (so he says anyways) did not say god bless...??

Because he isn't really a born again christian and since it wasn't scripted into the prompter he simply forgot to add it.

Originally posted by KonigKaos
President Bush will be gone in 2 yrs and then you will have the next person to rip apart,

Yes, Hillary has given us plenty of ammo already! 2009 will be interesting!

EVERYTHING is scripted and everything is a sign when it comes to these things. The lack of a flag and the lack of saying 'God Bless America' had to be intentional for some reason. The White House social psychologists had to have said to do it that way for a reason. What the reason is, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
What is the chance that the America president filmed this from a bunker?

Where is he at the moment does anyone know?

He's meant to be selling his new IRAQ war plan to the public, what is his schedualed speaches this week?

Could he be hiding in a secure place aware of something impending?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Is this the right video?

www.whitehouse.gov...#

If it is then that background is not real. Look close you can tell it's a picture/painting.
And why doesn't he look at the camera? Is that normal?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
He looks beaten and downright scared. It reminds me of Nixon in his last days. Very disturbing.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
He looked like he knew something about us that we don't.

Wonder if it's the date of the nuke on Iran.

Really don't hope so, but I got this feeling in my stomach... after watching just 100 secs.. so I really don't know.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
any idea where I can see the full video online?
im yet to see even a snippett.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think its worth mentioning that Stan Dayo said on the "coast" show that all these birds dying sporadicly (sp?) all over the world, the smell of gases which i guess the complaints are coming in from all parts of the United States, not just NY, plus the fact the White House put word out that the USGS COULD NOT divulge any information to us, the public, until THEY LOOKED AT THE INFORMATION FIRST,...compiled with just about everything else that is going on, should be looked at as one big event, one event......
Just what do they know that we dont know, i dont know.
What the hell is going on?
OH, and i'm not making this up, of course...another thing-
A high ranking person from The Florida hurricane service RESIGNED because they said they could no longer cope with the "manmade" disasters!!!
Something else to note, this March, (he said) there would be quite an event. The way he spoke, he eluded to the fact that these events would be man made also.

I hijacked my own thread, sorry, but i wanted you all to know what was said on the show, or some of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Something is authorized, something set adrift. Has been.

Do we know what it is?

ZHANG JIYE IN CHINA'S RENMIN RIBAO

"The new policy on Iraq is old wine in new bottles."

Old wines we might believe! ...in new bottles, for new people, new times and costumes.

A whole lot o' new ways, all with one thing in common, more deadlier than ever.

This is from BBC, btw havin' a link to Video - *Agit8* - if u still not've seen...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Double Post!! sorry

[edit on 12-1-2007 by khunmoon]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Orite after watching the speech, my drift on it is he COULDNT say what what was really needed to be said.

No Mention of IRAN embassy being invaded.
No Mention of HELP from Iran or Syria.

Irans in the line of fire in my opinion.

20,000 troops isnt going to make success in baghdad possible. It just isnt. Not when the neighbouring countries are trying to make you fail.

IE
If your trying to keep a sponge dry, you dont continuously keep a fan on it increasing power thinking it'll work, you stop the water from getting into it.

Iran, Syria and jordan are probably going to allow 20,000 more fighters to cross ANYWAY.

If we are there to secure, and hand over ... why do we need so many a/c carriers? more jets doesnt help us if we are trying to secure baghdad.

Iran is next.
We couldnt say anything about Iran, or Syria in a determined manner.
We had to pretend to be doing what we are pretending is the right move.

Better to look incompitent, than to look responsible.
We cant say we are sending in 20,000 troops to stop IRAN and SYRIA from funding and assisting this insurgency.
Imagine the Iranian and Syrian repsonse.

Thats why this speech is so odd.
for such an IMPORTANT speech, for a speech that ultimately determins the future of IRAQ, it surely did ANYTHING but show the way to finish in Iraq.

That is why there's no flag, and no god bless america.
It couldnt be seen as the OFFICIAL american plan.
Thats why he's loooking side ways, thats why it has a backdrop and not a whitehouse setting.

This isnt hte plan the whitehouse is doing, its the plan they are pretending to follow.

I thought he looked brocken and in despair from the photos.
he doesnt.
I thought the cue cards and the speach were written cause he's a IDIOT.
He is, but thats not WHY.

this was a very well hidden lie, spoken and said in such a way that it COULD be true... but only a hand ful of people really know if it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Add this with the fact senators have told bush to STAY out of Iran,
It seems to me, the senators/democrats are aware of what is on the cards.

Who do you think leaked the 20,000 troop surge so early?

They clearly have the middle man telling them things.

Is this a warning shot across the bow?

''"We will disrupt the attacks on our forces. We'll interrupt the flow of support from Iran and Syria. And we will seek out and destroy the networks providing advanced weaponry and training to our enemies in Iraq," Bush said.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The first pres. George Washington's painting is not above the mantle either. Seems to be some sort of landscape painting instead.

Maybe they did a recent remodeling of the w.h. Library?

He looks sort of like some one who has a gun to their back in a ransom video or the druged up elderly person in a "retirement" home.

Or it could be that we have all had to much caffeine and we just need to relax more

It has been a strange week though and it will be interesting to see what is coming next.

Or the stuff could realy be about to hit the fan in a major way heh had to say it.

Either way it is still interesting. More than likely his ppl forgot to add it to the cue cards and misplaced the flag.

Raist

[edit on 1/12/07 by Raist]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I too noticed the fireplace...but thought it must have reflected a remodel.

Originally posted by ANOK
Is this the right video?

www.whitehouse.gov...#

If it is then that background is not real. Look close you can tell it's a picture/painting.
And why doesn't he look at the camera? Is that normal?

Looking closer, I agree. It looks very odd...

I know that rooms in the White House get remodeled all of the time, but there is no mention of it here:

The Library was completely redecorated in 1962 as a "painted" room typical of the early 1800's and was refurbished again in 1976. The paneling, now a soft gray color, dates from the Truman renovation of 1948-52. Old timber removed when the mansion was stripped to a shell was made into paneling for various Ground Floor rooms.

Source.

Can you imagine the decision to take down George Washington's painting in favor of a landscape?

This story also starts to make sense:

White House Refused to Allow Still Photography at Bush Speech

The White House broke with tradition Wednesday night and refused to let photojournalists shoot still pictures of the president at the podium after his prime-time address on the Iraq war.

As a result, newspapers and wire services had little choice but to run low-quality frame grabs from the video of the speech. An official handout photo from the White House, which most news outlets rejected, was the only other option. Caught in a bind on deadline, some newspapers ran the official White House photo with no disclosure that it was provided by the government.

The Associated Press and Reuters, who refused to accept the handout photo, sent their members notices explaining that frame grabs from the White House video pool would be their only photo coverage of the speech.

More...

As a final matter, the lapel pin he is wearing is clearly the American Flag.

Very odd.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
He looks like a brocken man in that photo.
face on, his eyes are read, he is gaunt, grey and looks very very unhappy.

was he turned sideways during the video so it wouldnt 'show' as much >

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Loam, so the landscaped picture wasnt there before? Was it a pic of a president?
What in heavens name is he doing???

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
it would appear that they are lying to us about where the pres actually is...but, he didn't hide before 9/11..what would make him do it now?? the threat of terrorism on american soil

was there a party at the bohemiem grove that he just couldn't miss?..a bilderburg secret meeting?... a NAU meeting? how about the mcnaught comet
hmmm..iron maidens 'run for the hills' comes to mind

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wait! This gets better!

As Anok suggested, I too now feel certain the background is fake.

Look at the carpet just beneath the podium on the bottom right hand side. Now compare the angle with the carpet just above the podium on the same right hand side of the photo.

See anything odd?

[edit on 12-1-2007 by loam]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This speech was live, right? Not recorded?

The reason I ask is that USUALLY, during a live speech, Dubya flubs or gets words twisted a bit while speaking. This time, I don't think I caught any mistakes whatsoever.

Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Loam, it looks like it might be an area rug?

This is going to be more interesting than mans' landing on the moon.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
it would appear that they are lying to us about where the pres actually is...but, he didn't hide before 9/11..what would make him do it now?? the threat of terrorism on american soil

was there a party at the bohemiem grove that he just couldn't miss?..a bilderburg secret meeting?... a NAU meeting? how about the mcnaught comet
hmmm..iron maidens 'run for the hills' comes to mind

I heard on MSNBC that he was in Georgia yesterday speaking to troops. Where he was for the video, who knows?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join