It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Speech: No flag, no "God Bless America"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
When they told him he couldn't fly his New World Order flag instead, he put it up on Ebay! And sold it, too. For $48.50. Seems the NWO ain't fetchin much these days.

The Ebay ad

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
remember the pharmaceutical thread about Bush, thats what came to my mind when I viewed the footage of the speech.....

[edit on 12-1-2007 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You may be onto something. The flag is usually there, right? We usually get a "god bless America" right?

These things, like flags and normal gestures, if they are the standard procedure, probably aren't overlooked that much, unless it was just a big mistake? Maybe not? There are a lot of odd things surrounding his term in office.

Troy

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
He's a Robot to the true people who run this country....who they are.. who the hell knows..

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
For those who dont look at the first page of this thread, news tells us that photographers were not allowed to take "still" pictures THIS TIME.

There's something rotten in Denmark, or Washington DC.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
dgtempe, I think you are thinking of "I Sing the Body Electric" by Ray Bradbury.

And yes it was very peculiar the missing flag. And I don't remember him wearing his usual flag lapel pin either. hmmmmm.........

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
YES!! I SING THE BODY ELECTRIC.

Thank you for that

I dont remember anything on his lapel either. If anyone wants to post the video of the speech (I dont know how to post video) please do it and we can dissect this a little further.

No lapel flag??
Thanks for mentioning this.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yeah, I haven't yet seen this speech. I want to see it.

Troy

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
For those who dont look at the first page of this thread, news tells us that photographers were not allowed to take "still" pictures THIS TIME.

There's something rotten in Denmark, or Washington DC.

Bright flashing lights, as would be required for "still" photography, can induces sizures in certain people, especially those with epilepsy, brain damage, and under the influence of certain medications.

Just an unsettling thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I just saw a tiny clip and he is wearing the lapel pin. He's wearing a pin, i cant tell if its for selling the most Amway, but he does have a pin on.

That much we can put to sleep.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
remember the pharmaceutical thread about Bush, thats what came to my mind when I viewed the footage of the speech.....

hey sent, could you plz post the url of that pharmaceautical line, I would like to know myself what he's on.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
No flag because he knows this is not in Americas interests. No God Bless because God will not have anything more to do with all this death.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon

Originally posted by the_sentinal

hey sent, could you plz post the url of that pharmaceautical line, I would like to know myself what he's on.

Sorry, I've done several search's and I cant seem to find that thread, I'll keep looking though and post it if I find it....sentinal

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
dgtempe

Interesting thread.

I don't read too much into the absence of the flag. But I do find it interesting his chosen setting.

He obviously wanted to "sell" the notion that he was relaxed for this speech... He obviously wasn't...

www.cumberlink.com..." border=0>

White House Library

[edit on 12-1-2007 by loam]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hmmmm... No American flag, no 'God bless American, no still picture... plus Dubya was as rigid as a robot, reading the speech that he had rehearsed during the day (why rehearse it if ya gonna read it?).

Here's my guess... it was his clone!

All the 'higher ups' in government are supposed to have 'alien' clones, which by the way have no soul. Could also be the reason they didn't want pics taken too.

NOMW

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
It could be a signal from him to his cohorts like BIG things are about to go down, so take cover. Sort of like a secret handshake, except you use a particular setting, delete a usual item and/or phrase, etc. Like activating a sleeper cell for instance...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hey Loam, problem there is the mantle place in the speach is white, and the photo it is brown.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
KonigKaos wrote:

Come on guys let him go, President Bush will be gone in 2 yrs and then you will have the next person to rip apart, make fun of, etc

If basket case Bush gets his way, I very much doubt there will be anyone around in 2 years time to rip apart the next president.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This song from Kraftwerk comes to mind.

Kraftwerk - The Robots

We're charging our battery
And now we're full of energy
We are the robots
We are the robots
We are the robots
We are the robots

We're functioning automatic
And we are dancing mechanic
We are the robots
We are the robots
We are the robots
We are the robots

Ja tvoi sluga, (I'm your slave)
ja tvoi Rabotnik (I'm your worker.)

we are programmed just to do
anything you want us to
we are the robots
we are the robots
we are the robots
we are the robots

we're functioning automatic
and we are dancing mechanic
we are the robots
we are the robots
we are the robots
we are the robots

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Hey Loam, problem there is the mantle place in the speach is white, and the photo it is brown.

Good catch!! The mantle looks marble-ish wherever it was the speech was given from, and in the pic of the WH Library it looks like some kind of wood.

Soooooooooo.. Where do you think he 'really' gave the speech from?? A bunker?

NOMW

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join