It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Combat Sytems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
ive been reading up on war and guns and inevitably came across some very eye opening information i would like to share with everyone...

The Future Combat Systems (FCS) program is an Army transformation initiative designed to link soldiers to a wide range of weapons, sensors, and information systems by means of a mobile ad hoc network architecture that will enable unprecedented levels of joint interoperability, shared situational awareness and the ability to execute highly synchronized mission operations.

The FCS program, considered the core building block of the Army's future force, consists of the following elements:
-The network (information and communications)
-18 individual combat systems including manned and unmanned systems
-The soldier

A $30.5 billion business with more than 75,000 employees, Boeing Integrated Defense Systems' strategy is to understand the enduring needs of customers and provide capability-based solutions to meet their rapidly evolving requirements. The strategy includes understanding the art of using current and emerging technologies to improve the capabilities of existing products and delivering new solutions.

www.boeing.com...

they specialize in
Airlift & Tankers, Battle Communication Networks, Fighters & Bombers, Global Situational Awareness, Integrated Command & Control, Launch Systems Missile Defense, Missiles & Weapons Product Support, Rotorcraft, Satellites & Communication Systems, Space Exploration, Surveillance & Reconnaissance and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.

i would love to work in a place like that, developing new weapons, vehichles and new stradegies for soilders of the future.
lets discuss shall we?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I just hope its enough to save us from the chinese....and the aliens of course

new topics

join