It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

levitation manifestation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've been meditating for 5 years or longer. As I dive deeper into the mind. I realize that there are millions of techniques to achieve one thing. Does anyone think the subconscious release could be the source of all powers? I levitated when I wanted to and then forgot about the idea. Subconscious manifestation?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have no doubt that the mind is "clouded" so to speak, and that most men/women are not capable of "enlightened abilities" simply because they are not ready for them yet. It took us thousands of years to develop the automobile, and only 50 years to develop a weapon capable of destroying everything living on the planet. The subconcious is very powerful. IMO, I think magnetics are the key to most of sciences' mysteries. Meditation is a way of altering brain waves in such a manner that the frequencies we pick up are either more in tune with our goal, or "outside the box" so to speak.

So is levitation your goal and focus for this one thing?

If you acheived levitation, how long did it last?
Were you aware of it?
How high in the air did you get?
How did your body feel when you "acheived" it?

IMO, I think that if we want something bad enough, deeply enough, devoted and concentrated on it long enough, then our bodies have no choice but to follow.

join