It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

china troop build up in mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
my grandfather a WWII vet and resistence agent said to my mother that one day the chinese will be everywhere. could he have forseen the future.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
my grandfather a WWII vet and resistence agent said to my mother that one day the chinese will be everywhere. could he have forseen the future.

They are everywhere...so are Italians...Irish....French....British....etc...etc....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Originally posted by Kriskaos

They are everywhere...so are Italians...Irish....French....British....etc...etc....

And don't forget the Canadians! On a clear winter night in Michigan, you can hear 'em sharpening their skates and cracking open more Molsons as they prepare to invade across the frozen Great Lakes!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They won't invade. Again, if they did, WW3 would begin. Think about it. China and Russia vs U.S. and Britain. India jumps in. Germany probably forced in by Russia or U.S. WW3, and our doom, begins.

-wD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe that someone like Donald Rumsfeld would do nothing if there was a large invasion strength chinese force across the border in mexico?

Do you honestly believe that the chinese gov't can foot the bill and keep this alledged force of 90,000 fed, trained, and all their equipment maintained for an extended period of time?

One thing I do know that could have fueled such rumors is that there is a chinese listening post across the border in mexico - large antenna farm, lots of electronic surveilance...
but 90,000 troops.... come on, you can't be serious~

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
The US would probably be the hardest nation in the world to take in a land war, thanks to the second amendment. At some point, they would have to take the mid-west, which consits of hunters, red necks, NRA advocates, and Chicago. Every single street they would go down, every field, every house, there would be shots from snipers. After all, hunting teaches us how to be an effective sniper. And most of these hunters would lay down their lives for this great nation, I know I would.

A land war in the US is infeasable, and destined to fail. The enemy would have to have the capabilities to take out all of our air forces, because the US has dominated the air since WWII, and since 9-11, I've seen F-16s flying sorties over the chicagoland area, in mid land US. China could not win. They could try, but they could not win.

Interesting finds, though...

For china, 90000 soldiers is like a scouting party. Keep in mind that they have 1.4 billion people. They like to abort their females there so most of those are men. That means they have about 800,000,000 men to the USs roughly 150,000,000.

You throw in Russia with all of its nukes and weapons and this spells bad news for the US.

The biggest problem would be landing them on the North American continent. If they started to pour across the Bering Straight into Alaska, I am sure the US would have no problem nuking all of Alaska. Ditto for Mexico. Like the article says, there would likely be preemptive nukings by the Russians to get the whole thing started.

Not a fun scenario to think about.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I agree, and think about this- with all the population they do have, they are running out of space, your suggestion of a scouting party is a possibility.
What if a nuke was launched from Mexico? Makes me wander. Do not underestimate the Chinese.
I was in Singapore in 94 and there was an article there in the paper about this doctor in china taking the aborted fetuses and turning them into a healh food drink. I was grossed out as I read it-

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
90,000 troops dont move quietly lol. I would believe like a 3000-5000 troop occupation but noting more

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
90,000 i think is a bit unrealistic. but, if the chinesse ahve troops in mexico, i'm sure we woudn't hear much about them. anybody old enough or follow history?? neat little trick the chinesse pulled in the korean 'police action' when a country does not relie on the modern conveniences that we have..one can stay hidden for a looong time. anybody looking at history, or more specificaly, the history of provoking the u.s. will find that u don't stand face to face with the u.s. and smackem' in the face. u have your buddy stand in front of them and you slowly sneak around the back. a sucsessfull surprise attack will work but if u want to take over..do it very slowly and only a handfull of 'extremists' will notice....take for instance..the 'federal reserve banks'...ect ect....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There is a possabilty that there is already nukes in US cities. How easy would it be to get a smallish nuke across the US/Mex border?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
i think its kind of ignorant to ask if the Chinese could finance 90,000 troops in Mexico. i won't believe there are 90,000 troops in Mexico either until i see some evidence, but make no mistake china is an enemy and they should not be trusted. i guess you think that the Chinese government pays their workers well right? china is communist correct? china has plenty of money to finance something like this, go to Walmart and try to find something not made in china...slim pickings, that money is going somewhere is it not, into the Chinese military more that likely...oh wait i suppose most of you think the Chinese government spends all this money they take in on planting flowers and singing peace songs, give me a break. also, do you really trust your government so much that if you don't hear about it or see it on your news it may not be true? i guess you don't believe all of our American jobs are being outsourced to foreign countries either and the economy is great because the Dow is above 10,000. must be nice to be such happy sheep.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
"The mainstream media has ignored what's happening on the border. It's about time someone talked about what's happening down there."

- Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-Co.)

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
There is a possabilty that there is already nukes in US cities. How easy would it be to get a smallish nuke across the US/Mex border?

A couple years ago i stumbled across a document on the net about russian locations for nukes in US cities and other cities worldwide, it showed how and when they'd be delivered, but alas i cannot find the link anymore.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Shocking News wherever in US,China or Russia.Is like a daydream.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I bet I know how they got the 90,000 troops into Mexico.

They flew them into S. Francisco, a couple at a time, then they snuck down across the border.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Are you for real?

Theres no such thing as a Chinese troop build-up in Mexico..

I do not remember who, but some notable analyst predicted recently that the US would be overrun by Chinese, Korean, and Mexican toops infiltrating through the US border with Mexico. It is not really far fetched considering the leaky state of our southern border.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Mexico is a big country the 90,000 Chinese could easily hide there. I do not think they would be stupid enough to all be together, but would try to blend in. This is not Buggs Bunny and Road Runner we are talking about here.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A noted CIA remote viewer recently remarked that he viewed the Chinese defense industry and was shocked by the factories manufacturing munitions. He said they numbered in the thousands. Run by slave labor. Some of the factories producing consumer goods are also run by slave labor so there is a huge profit margin, with all the money going to the government.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hey, what if the troops are stationed in Cancun? Would they leave?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I do not think they would be stupid enough to all be together, but would try to blend in.

Low rider armoured cars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join