It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My uncle's amazing UFO footage and encounters, please help me unravel the mystery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
I think the video is real. Probably your uncle was able to follow the swift movements of the ufo because he had seen them many times before and knew how agile they are in the air.

The video looks very fake. Could you explain how his uncle knew when and where the "UFO" would move? The camera moved exactly at the same time as the "UFO" did. Did his uncle have a mental link when the pilot of the "UFO"?

Im surprised this obviously fake video gets this much attention on ATS.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Im surprised this obviously fake video gets this much attention on ATS.

Remember that our task is to ''deny ignorance'' not to ''deny UFO''.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wask
The camera moved exactly at the same time as the "UFO" did. Did his uncle have a mental link when the pilot of the "UFO"?

You are completely mistaken in this. The camera did not move in perfect synchronization with the ufo. Just look at the video and you can see where the uncle moved the camera in different directions and had to move it back toward the ufo to record it. It's exactly the way video tapes turn out whenever anyone tries to record very quickly darting objects.

link   
Ok so i checked this out a little.

This first picture is at the very start when the object is stationary.

This is a second still taken later on one of the few moment the object remains stationary again.

Notice how the outline of the craft is blurred and grey? This just shouts that the object was put in later. Ok the footage isn't great and it may have been compressed, but i can't find this same grey pattern with the other objects in the video.

Just to say out of 10 for quality of fake, i give this a 4 at most.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by ImaginaryReality1984]

link   
What surprises me the most is that the camera actually looks like it's leading the UFO and not following it. Also it does look like to me as if this UFO is CGI because of the way the UFO moves in the environment. It looks like something a computer put together graphicly, I mean I saw barrel rolls and loops in there.

Strangest thing, when I saw the barrel roll I didn't notice a beam of light that would reflect off of the metal surface of the object and the during the barrel roll I could almost tell as if the object it self was skipping a little bit. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, I don't know. Maybe someone can do a source search or pick this video apart with editing software and see what makes up the video? If it's CGI, the proper software should be able to find the what's fake.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
thanks for all the responses i may not be able to log back on tonight, but keep them coming. I will respond as best i can later (maybe tonight or tomorrow) and i will update you on the other UFO evidence my uncle has.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

What surprises me the most is that the camera actually looks like it's leading the UFO and not following it.

That is incorrect there are several times when the ufo flys off of picture because it moved in an unexpected direction. This couldn't happen if the uncle was "leading" the ufo.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
sorry with all due respect i believe that this is not a credible video

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Notice how the outline of the craft is blurred and grey?

It's the low analysis of the cell phone. My videos from my cell as well have the same grey area, sometimes whites and very scarcelly red.

I need a better 3g mobile

It cannnot be copy paste. Notice the angle of the vessel in both of your pictures ImaginaryReality1984, at the second one it seems to be slidly turned.

What surprises me the most is that the camera actually looks like it's leading the UFO and not following it. Also it does look like to me as if this UFO is CGI because of the way the UFO moves in the environment. It looks like something a computer put together graphicly, I mean I saw barrel rolls and loops in there.

like being, the UFO, at the cursor of the mouse???
mmmmmmmmmmm... and moves as fast as a mouse cursor do????
inderesting point ShatteredSkies

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
That is incorrect there are several times when the ufo flys off of picture because it moved in an unexpected direction. This couldn't happen if the uncle was "leading" the ufo.

I would like to clarify, I did not mean to state that the camera led the UFO the entire time, but that at certain points it looked as if it was leading.

All I can do is make assumptions for I do not have any software or the knowledge required to use the software to pick this video apart.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
I did not mean to state that the camera led the UFO the entire time, but that at certain points it looked as if it was leading.

It's kind of like those videos taken from the cockpit of fighter planes when the pilot is trying to lock onto a target.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think it looks and feels fake to me. I'm not sure if the object is up close or far away. It looks up close and if so is very tiny and not much of a flying saucer. Also i dont think cell phones do very well at taking clear pictures of far away objects and this appears to be a fairly clear picture. Sorry, but so far i'm a skeptic on this one.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
As it stands, I'm going to say hoax. Not because of the video quality, but because of the actions of Dreamachine. If I were sitting on a cache of UFO video evidence, the last thing I would do would be to come back again and again to post on a forum. I'd post the initial video, test the water, and if I got a favorable response I'd post another, or some photos, or whatever. I doubt I'd be able to contain myself for this length of time.

Just my two cents, and no offense to Dreamachine. Though I have to say, the movie looks faked. But I hope he can prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
As for the "Well, it's perfectly positioned in the first frame" ideas--yes, it is. Could be the result of blind, dumb luck. Perhaps this is a segment of video and the beginning of what we see is just where the "best" footage began? (But that in itself implies editing, yes?)

I dunno.

I'm certainly no expert on CGI, but this does look computer-generated. And sped up, to boot. I'd be in interested in seeing more.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If the video was recorded recently, here are a few observations.

The older you get, the slower your reflexes get. For someone to keep up with the movements of the object, keeping it practically in frame the entire time, they'd have to have extremely fast reflexes, extraordinary reflexes. I doubt that someone up their years could have physically been able to keep up with it without looking drunk doing so.

The other thing that doesn't seem legit is in the beginning, after the object whips around the building and gains altitude. When it zooms back down to around where it was when the video started, the camera matches its decent, and stops lowering exactly when the object stops descending. No way that could have been anticipated, in my opinion.

It just seems to me like the cameraman knew exactly where the UFO was going to go, and that doesn't add up. With that tight a shot, and with the object's erratic and sudden movements, you'd be lucky to have it in frame half the time trying to anticipate where it's going to go.

Also, there are people in the background, and by the casual sound of it, it sounds like they're on an event-less picnic. With that thing buzzing around, I'd expect some commotion.

I don't know, I just don't buy it. That doesn't mean I think the OP is full of it, I just want more evidence to look at.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey everyone.... I am typically at the 911 CT Threads... thought i would come over and check out the news here w/ UFO's.

I am not a professional video/ computer analyzer...this just looks bogus. I stopped the video a few times to compare the approximate distance in refrence to the the steeple of the Mission. The UFO to ME looks like it would be no more than 8 ft. high.

A little about this mission... IT is in fact located in Tuscon the name of the mission is Mission San Xavier del Bac

According to UFO Casebook: Arizona does list as 6th in UFO sightings.

What I also found intersting is that there was a sighting of a UFO reported there on June 19th 2005. Now, i'm not sure if this is his uncle that originaly reported this, I doubt it seeing that the report claims a photograph, not a video of the saucer.

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 6/19/2005 17:50 (Entered as : 06/19/1905 17:50)
Reported: 6/29/2005 12:46:53 PM 12:46
Posted: 7/5/2005
Shape: Disk
Duration:Snapshot
Saucer shape photographed at San Xavier Mission, Tucson, Arizona.

I was looking through the photos I took with my 5 megapixel camera of the San Xavier church 9 miles south of Tucson, Arizona and noticed an odd shape in the sky. I composed the image using the LCD back and never personally withnessed the object. Upon closer inspection, it's one of those classic at an angle saucer shaped somethings in the sky.

www.nuforc.org...

I will look a little deeper into this...as I am very interested.

EDIT... I E-Mailed the Director at the UFO Reporting Center requesting the picture that was submitted. I will post any response that I receive.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by CameronFox]

mod edit: Please read this link-ATTN: Image Size Guidelines

[edit on 12-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I never said copy and paste.

The video was recorded and then the graphic was placed into the picture, btu not in the usual cut and paste way. Just a basic video editing software thing.

Sorry but it just isn't credible, and as others have said the movements seem very strange, like a bad CGI movie. The kind of floaty movement you see is the same as those.

Any UFO video i have seen that i can call credible does not contain this kind of soap bubble movement.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I remember a thread like this last year. A new member joined up saying that his uncle worked at Area 51 and managed to smuggle a camera in and take a couple of pics. He posted one of the pics of this craft in the hangar, and our keen membership quickly exposed the flaws in the composition and it turned out it was a 3D Studio Max creation and that member received a banning.

Can anyone else remember that thread? I remember it was a black and white pic (the poster said that his uncle took the photograph in the 1960s, but clearly looked like a digital creation, with no 'filmic' quality), and the lights in the hangar didn't add up with the shadowing, and the craft looked rather fake. Anyways, I distinctly remember the uncle being involved, with more information to follow, and something about passing the information on before his death.. anyway it all feels very similar.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This video is such an obvious fraud, I'm afraid ATS members might get dumber by just watching it.... It is obviously very poorly edited CGI.

I'm sorry, your story has all the elements needed in a fraud. Its like you read a fraud "how-to" book.

Originally posted by Dreamachine
Hi everyone, I guess this is the place to be to discuss UFOs and such... so anyway a member of my family (please respect my anonymity at this point) claims contact with ETs.

Not you, because if you get caught, you might get banned... Also, tell us right off the bat you want annonimity so we'll leave you alone.

I grew up with his stories of encounters and descriptions of alien technlogy. I remember his scrapbooks were filled with sketches and pictures, some of which were quite compelling.

Create a backstory to get the reader interested without giving any information, kinda like a cliffhanger, stay tuned everyone!!! Also prepare them for more if this fraud passes.

Anyway he passed away very recently and asked me to make one of his recent videos public.

Ummmmm, hes dead....you can't ask him.......but he told me right before he died etc,etc. As CreeWolf will point out in about an hour and a half, if we don't believe you or accuse you of lying, we're "cold-hearted".

It is the only video recording of a UFO i've seen from him.

That means even you werent impressed with the final outcome of the crappy editing and didnt want to try again. I assume you still posted it because you "thought" you put a lot of work into this fraud, and didnt want it to go to waste. Thats why you created a new identity for this thread.

after uploading it onto youtube I wasn't sure what to do next. I wanted to discuss it here first before going to MUFON.

You knew anyone at MUFON would laugh their butts off at your attempt of fraud or you wanted to "test" it on us first.

I think it was taken on a cell phone. So let me know what you think...

You think it was taken on a cell phone? Where did you get it from?

EDIT------

Riot I remeber the thread your talking about. It was found that the texture of the floor was one of the most common photoshop textures and from there it was killed pretty quickly. A week or so after that member was banned, another brand new member posted a picture that looked good at first but someone found the ufo in it was the same in the fake photeshop one from ealier.( now that I think about it it wasn't photoshop, it was another 3d modeling program) Anyways, that picture was a thousand times more believable than this video.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamachine
thanks for all the responses i may not be able to log back on tonight, but keep them coming.

Okay. . in your thread title you ask us to help "unravel the mystery". Exactly what mystery are you referring to? Im confused because in your OP you dont ask a question, you just want us to talk about the ufo. Okay. . its either a UFO, or its a fake UFO. Is that the question?

What mystery are we supposed to be unraveling?

And your above "keep them coming!" comment just reeks of someone new coming on, making up a story, posting a crappy cgi movie, and getting people to post either "Yep its a UFO, or No its a fraud". . all just to get a ton of points in a short period of time. I know BS, and this is BS.

You better post more of your "uncles" proof, pics, etc. if you want to be taken seriously. Sure seems like you are setting it up so you can slowly leak out new crappy cgi and made up stories slowly over time, so you have time to produce it. I want a flood of your uncles evidence. Should have thought of that before posting this here pal.

ATS should re-consider their points system. Just like money, everyone wants the most and will do anything for it.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by amongus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join