It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My uncle's amazing UFO footage and encounters, please help me unravel the mystery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I guess this is the place to be to discuss UFOs and such... so anyway a member of my family (please respect my anonymity at this point) claims contact with ETs. I grew up with his stories of encounters and descriptions of alien technlogy. I remember his scrapbooks were filled with sketches and pictures, some of which were quite compelling. Anyway he passed away very recently and asked me to make one of his recent videos public.
It is the only video recording of a UFO i've seen from him. after uploading it onto youtube I wasn't sure what to do next. I wanted to discuss it here first before going to MUFON. Personally I believe my uncle, but i realize others might disagree... now some info on the UFO footage. This was taken in tucson at a spanish mission within the past few monthes. I think it was taken on a cell phone. So let me know what you think... LINK:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The video looks very CGI to me, but i can't be sure.

I'm sorry to hear your Uncle died, but i hate to say that i think he may be pulling your leg.

If you have any more photos or videos of his to post please do so so that we can look at those too.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know he has quite a bit of material, if i can get permission from other family members to look through his stuff i'll keep you posted

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Amazing how "your uncle" was able to follow the crafts motions at such erratic and high speeds. Heres my view. Someone created this video because they have interests in CGI/cinematography and the like, so they make up this story and post the video they made to see what type of response they get to their work. You know, because they want to see if its any good. Sound about right? Oh yeah by the way Jenna J. was at my crib last night, heckuva time we had.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The analyse of the video footage looks like being from cell phone, indeed. I compare it with my own videos, and what's more, when moving it so fast to catch the UFO. The speed of the UFO meets the standarts. The type of church is Spanish type of architecture. There is nothing more i can add everything you said sound true to me. For the moment.

Aaaah, i can add something:
-This UFO is out of mind
-This UFO has mechanical damage
-This UFO show itself off the camera

Three theories

Dragon

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
To me it also looks CGI. Especially the part where it goes behind the building and where it shoots off to the mountain (and some parts where the building blurs but the object doesnt). If you can get ahold of any more material or can provide this clip in its highest quality it would be very appriciated.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Witholding judgement for the time being, but would suggest that you waste no time in securing as much of your uncle's material as soon as you can. And I mean really secure it.

Then review, organize, and catlogue all the material. Post copies of as much of it as you can here - ask for feedback. (Don't worry, as you'll discover, we can brutally honest - which is what we hope you would want).

BTW, you said the video was taken within the past few months and that your uncle died recently. Assuming he died VERY recently and was perfectly healthy 'within the past few months' when shhoting this sequence, what can you add about his health, state-of-mind, other witnesses, or anything else related to this coincidence?

For what it's worth, and until more info is available, I'd have to say CGI can't be discounted regarding this particular clip. Got anything else?

Good luck - and thanks for posting...

Dae

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

Thats what I get when I click on the link.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

Thats what I get when I click on the link.

Strange... it worked when he first posted.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Awsome video!
Those were some asounding maneuvers that ufo was making! One thing is certain...that was no weather balloon!
I think the video is real. Probably your uncle was able to follow the swift movements of the ufo because he had seen them many times before and knew how agile they are in the air. I think we are seeing genuine technology of a non-human origin in your uncle's video. Hope you have more of his photos and videos!

Sorry about your uncle's passing. God bless his soul and give him peace eternally!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Then review, organize, and catlogue all the material. Post copies of as much of it as you can here - ask for feedback. (Don't worry, as you'll discover, we can brutally honest - which is what we hope you would want).

BTW, you said the video was taken within the past few months and that your uncle died recently. Assuming he died VERY recently and was perfectly

He was happy, and his death was un-expected from a heart attack. In the hospital after his first small heart attack he told me to upload this video. two days later he had a massive heart attack (high cholesteral runs in our family) He did not fear death, since during his contact he knew "life would spring again". I remember alot of what he told me. And yes i am well aware of the brutaly honest stance, which i feel is needed when anylizing UFO footage... at least up to the point where the skeptic keeps an open mind... not overly zealous. I will work on getting the material as fast as i can.

Dae

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok, linky worked for me.

I have issues with how its starts, the way the ufo is beautifully positioned in the first frame.

The way he kept up with the ufo wasnt too hard I think, a simple up, down then to the right but he did do really well, I must say.

The ufo itself... I dunno , I will look at it some more but it screams cgi to me right now.

If you can get more stuff scanned in that your uncle had, that would be cool. I am sorry for you loss too.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You can't be serious, what is the point of posting this nonsense? You only manage to impress mentally challenged people so how is that worthwhile?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
But it's fun to watch and some UFO's really do move/zip around like that.
I wonder how long it took to make it?

At any rate, I agree that you should make sure to save and archive all of your uncle's UFO materials and files as it looks like he's got quite an interesting collection based on this one video.

I checked this one out in an editor and to me it's CGI ... but like I said, it was fun to watch!

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Dreamachine,
do not despare
some people are skeptics to the bone
remember the world is not only populated by them but also by those who want to believe, who are more optimitic.
Skeptics call them naives (not an insult)

It happens the skeptics to be the ones who are the most talkative

If you want my opinion, at the very back of their head they want to believe
And they believe more than the non-skeptics.

I am tellying you that because i am a skeptic, too

Dragon

PS: skeptic is someone who has at least some proofs to deny something

The rest who count mere at peronal beliefs are charlatans

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The last few frames where the ufo heads for the ground then pulls up does look a bit like CGI. Would definately be cool to see someones life's research on the subject.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonlike
Dreamachine,
do not despare
remember the world is not only populated by them but also by those who want to believe, who are more optimitic.

Theres nothing wrong with people being skeptics, though i fully agree with you. Whenever a close up video of a UFO is presented it is automatically discarded as CGI. Again i can understand why that is. I am a skeptic in other interests, such as faith healing, so if someone presented evidence about a guy who got cured of cancer by a faith healer id almost automatically think its a fake... anyway im going to see about getting the other stuff for you. My personal take is that it's real, i knew my uncle well, and some of the other stuff i saw was amazing.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamachine

Originally posted by Dragonlike
Dreamachine,
do not despare

Theres nothing wrong with people being skeptics, though i fully agree with you. Whenever a close up video of a UFO is presented it is automatically discarded as CGI. Again i can understand why that is. I am a skeptic in other interests, such as faith healing, so if someone presented evidence about a guy who got cured of cancer by a faith healer id almost automatically think its a fake... anyway im going to see about getting the other stuff for you. My personal take is that it's real, i knew my uncle well, and some of the other stuff i saw was amazing.

Glad to see you embrace the skeptics as much as the believers.

I am neither, i'm just interested in the subject and i intend to be objective.

The fact that you've continued to reply civilly and agree with the skeptics point of view tells me you aren't hoaxing this.

That means that there is only 2 possibilities left:

That your Uncle hoaxed his evidence;
or it is indeed real.

To me the video still looks CGI, but to be brutally honest none of us knows how a UFO would move or look. Until we have the video analyzed by one of the resident experts we really can't say it is real or fake

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It seems to me that no matter how real anything in a video format is, there are always going to be parts that seem as though they are Computer Graphics. Even if a video of an actual airplane or a car is made, there can be parts that anyone could say appeared to be CGI. It's unavoidable because of the type of medium being used.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

That your Uncle hoaxed his evidence

To stay frank, i have never met any uncle, affectioned for his nefew
to tell lies, mostly not to tell the truth before his passing

Taking example from my own uncle he would never do anything to befool me. I really trust my uncle on whatever he sais.

I think Dreamachine is matured enough to separate baby stories helpfull for making kids going at bed from real scientific ones

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join