It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of NASA editing out alien object from moon pictures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
On one of the Clementine images of the Copernicus crater of the moon you clearly see a octangular object, but a picture from the same are taken in 1967 by the Lunar Orbiter 5 shows just a black spot.

Is this proof that NASA is editing out structures on the moon and other things they dont want the public to know about?

See the Clementine image here (octangular object at 3 o'clock):
Clementine image

See the Lunar Orbiter 5 image here (top one):
Lunar Orbiter 5 image

BTW, these are all official NASA images. The Copernicus crater is the same crater that John Lear's moon pictures are from.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Clementine was a 1994 mission. Do you think that 30 years later than the earlier mission, it is odd that they get a better pic of the black dot? The octagonal nature of the "object" is due to the imaging process and does not mean that there is a smooth octagon in the crater. It is probably just a rock like millions of others on the Moon.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Clementine was a 1994 mission. Do you think that 30 years later than the earlier mission, it is odd that they get a better pic of the black dot? The octagonal nature of the "object" is due to the imaging process and does not mean that there is a smooth octagon in the crater. It is probably just a rock like millions of others on the Moon.

Did you even see the picture, the 1967 image is of a much superior quality. Please see the pictures before commenting please...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You can clearly see the "object " in question in Both photos. Yes there is a difference between them, but then again they were taken with two different imaging systems, under different lighting conditions, and with different imaging enhancements. I see nothing unusual in either image. I can even see in the earlier photo, why it appears to be a faceted object, or "Octangular" as you called it. Octagonal, Or an octagon would be an eight sided object. I see perhaps a five sided cone, but again that is just due to the image process.

I still see a rock in both photos. No NASA conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

join