It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic symbolism in the British £2 coin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
wow, these £2 coins have been out for ages and I haven't even noticed St Pauls being on the back? Freakey. Its one of my favourite buildings in the world (see avatar).

Lots of churches have chequered floor AFAIK. Is Chess a evil Masonic mind controlling game? Although the fact that the Church of the Holy Sephuclar (sp?) has one will probably add weight to everyone's argument.

I must say, I doubt the searchlight overlay is a co-incidence.

There is no doubt in my mind that freemasonry has played an important part within institutions of influence, particularly in the Christian world, but as to whether Freemasonry is an evil, secretive group plotting to control the world, i see no evidence for that.

There is something very dominating and intimidating to St Pauls, It looks even better with its recent clean-up. There is something very spooky and spiritual to the internals but it is also a beautiful building and a cathedral which is rich in the hearts and cultural background to this nation.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
[edit: changed my mind about this post]

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Appak]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
Not feeding trolls...

[edit: changed my mind about this post]

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Appak]

Specify trolls please

This is gonna be fun, but first.. going to get some sleep, see ya later

[edit on 13-1-2007 by buddhaLight]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight

Originally posted by Appak
That's truly interesting. Thanks for the links. I'll have to do some reading on the subject.

As an aside it looks like the SRIA has quite an informative site. I haven't seen that one, but I do belong to the U.S. version, the MSRICF (or Masonic Rosicrucians as we commonly call it)

Thanks again.

You must mean you are going to check your book of contra arguments as you guys do on any subject.

I'm not surprised to see masonic symbols appearing everywhere, although this one is not clear. It could mean anything... if your not familiar with their practices.

By the way masonic symbolism is all over history till thousands of years ago. Every major city has it's masonic symbols hidden in streets or architecture. They have a masonic calendar that dates back 6000 years. They have been manipulating the mind of the populace to create slaves for the elite as long as their calendar counts. The elite can only live like kings when the sheeple work for THEM. Masonry is about being good shepherds to mislead us so called sheeple. As long as we keep buying into their media or ATS brainwashing we will be the sheeple fighting wars for there sakes.

Start thinking for yourselves. Don't let them mess with your mind. Especially on ATS
There is a lot of truth on ATS, but it's always debunked by the so called all (seeing) knowing masons.

Do you think that they are really here to give you an actual view on their fraternity or to mislead you?

[edit on 12-1-2007 by buddhaLight]

Buddalight- This is completley uncalled for and unproked. Appak and the other Mason's in this thread are completely open to BoyG's theories as he has done some research and it all sounds pretty cool and well done. While BoyG has shown us some documented info leadind to the possibilty and discovery of something very interesting you have continued to throw stones.

if you are here to learn and to add to the discussions then we welcome you if not add some facts to your statements not only taunts.

I'm not a Mod so if I overstepped my boundaries I appoligize.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Oh yeah sorry

BoyG this is indeed very cool. I would love for you to continue looking for the fact on this and share what you fins. Maybe you have stumbled upon something here.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My first and last post to the little guy:

Specify trolls please

This is gonna be fun, but first.. going to get some sleep, see ya later

Troll:

An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1;regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that the have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the net, as in, "Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll."

Dictionary

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
My first and last post to the little guy:

Thank you my precious shepherd. Thou are so devine and righteous.
Please forgive me for being so honest. I'm little and you are a great mason and shepherd. I will not question your great fraternity anymore.

If you say it's for the good. I wil now forget everything I ever read, seen and heard about. It's all bad propaganda by people who don't know any better. They and I go research the history of the biggest fraternal organisation and ask questions?
I'm so sorry, I don't know any better. I will stop learning now and except your great explanations.

Troll:

An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1;regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion.

Again, I'm sorry to annoy you with the truth. I can understand why you get so annoyed my shepherd. It must be hard for you to guide the discussions for the great masonic goals while I keep shouting the truth. I will try to not disrupt you anymore in your work.

Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the net, as in, "Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll."

Dictionary

Thank you for helping to explain who and what I am. I now see that the many days, weeks, months and years I spent reading about your fraternity was not really learning. I was obsessed by what was the truth. But I do see now that only you and your fraternity are of a higher form of life. Only you and your brothers are capable of explaining the truth.

May peace be upon you...

I would like to present the following links. So everyone knows what not to see.
It's about freemasonry. Created by simple little men of a lower life form like me, as they try to question the fraternity. Don't look, because you could annoy the freemasons with facts that will hamper the work of the great masons.

Secret History of America: The occult background
History of freemasonry

Don't listen to Alan Watt. He has to many podcasts wherein he explains his annoying view on the history of freemasonry, politics, the new world order and current events.
Alan Watt - Cutting through the matrix

Don't read any books on freemasonry except when your sure it's a geniune one written and approved by the freemasons.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by buddhaLight]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
ok.

I'm a Freemason exploring Freemasonry. I started this thread because I am part of a fraternity where I am told things up to a point. Whether this point is there because nobody really knows what the symbolism is all about, or whether it is deliberately concealed and only revealed to the people who will put in a bit of effort to discover the answers to their questions is debatable.

If you are genuinely interested in learning of Freemasonry, I would urge you to ask one of your friends who is part of the fraternity some questions. He will most probably be quite happy, even quite excited, to tell you of the good things about Freemasons. Should you ask such a good friend about actually joining a lodge, he'll most probably be delighted to start one of his friends into the fraternity.

It seemed a good starting point for me, and would answer some of your questions directly rather than basing your entire argument on speculation.

I hope this helps.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by boyg2004]

[edit on 14-1-2007 by boyg2004]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boyg2004
If you are genuinely interested in learning of Freemasonry, I would urge you to ask one of your friends who is part of the fraternity some questions. He will most probably be quite happy, even quite excited, to tell you of the good things about Freemasons.

I know about the good things behind freemasonry. Thats what you guys are here for.
According to the freemasons there are only good things.
Lol

Wow man, with how many are you guys on ATS?
All giving the so called truth about the oldest and biggest fraternity in the world..

A fraternity where equality is something for the elite and there chosen ones.

People just wait and see for what is going to happen with this world in a couple of years. And this is al orgestrated by freemasonry and the other so called not secret societies. Not secret because they tell you what it's about?

The elite needs a militant group to make of this world their paradise.

By the way. If you not already noticed. I don't care about what you call me what so ever.
I only care about equality for all people. A free world for all of us.

ALL OF US!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I just watched 'The history of Freemasonry'. The one you posted. It's quite interesting. A bit biased, but interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If you are genuinely interested in learning of Freemasonry, I would urge you to ask one of your friends who is part of the fraternity some questions. He will most probably be quite happy, even quite excited, to tell you of the good things about Freemasons.

I know about the good things behind freemasonry. Thats what you guys are here for.
According to the freemasons there are only good things.
Lol

Wow man, with how many are you guys on ATS?
All giving the so called truth about the oldest and biggest fraternity in the world..

A fraternity where equality is something for the elite and there chosen ones.

People just wait and see for what is going to happen with this world in a couple of years. And this is al orgestrated by freemasonry and the other so called not secret societies. Not secret because they tell you what it's about?

The elite needs a militant group to make of this world their paradise.

By the way. If you not already noticed. I don't care about what you call me what so ever.
I only care about equality for all people. A free world for all of us.

ALL OF US!

You seem to be most unhappy Budda. When did you become a born again if you don't mind me asking.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I just watched 'The history of Freemasonry'. The one you posted. It's quite interesting. A bit biased, but interesting.

I've seen it before also. I likewise agree that it's interesting, but most of it is make believe. For example, his very first claim is that Rosslyn Chapel is a Masonic Lodge, and was headquarters for the Knights Templar. In reality, the Chapel has never used as a Lodge, nor is there any actual evidence that any Templars ever met there.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think everyone need to relax a little. Buddha is just having some fun. Some of his comments are funny to say the least.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
I think everyone need to relax a little. Buddha is just having some fun. Some of his comments are funny to say the least.

I'm one of the more laid back guys on the board but enough is enough. I've been warned from the mods for much less.

It's funny when it's not directed to you.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol

It's trolling, and is in violation of forum rules. Everyone is free to speak their minds and give an honest opinion here, but that's not what he's doing. With him, it's all personal attacks and insults, indicative of a small mind and disregard of others. There's plenty of kiddie forums for people like that.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have been attacked on this board before. It doesn't bother me at all
I tend to get over it and move on. I just figure I been called worse by better. Any way back on topic here. That is a cool symbol on the back of that coin. If that's what it is. I will have to go to a coin show and pick one up.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Can some one post some more pics of it front & back so we can all examine it together.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Can some one post some more pics of it front & back so we can all examine it together.

Here is the obverse

And the reverse

Those came from this site:

www.24carat.co.uk...

Scroll down and click on "two pounds" then click on

"2005 60th Anniversary End WWII - St. Pauls' Cathedral"

[edit to add images]

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Appak]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
And here is one with some visual aids.

Does anyone know about other coins with presumed masonic symbols?

[edit on 15-1-2007 by buddhaLight]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

And here is one with some visual aids.

Why did you superimpose the G on the dome? Quite apart from the fact that it isn't there, everyone who knows anything about freemasonry knows that the G is not used in England.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join