It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are lefties from a parallel universe??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The people at this site seem to think so. I am not sure if I agree, or not. It seems really far fetched.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
My parents are both lefties, and although they are strange, I doubt they're from some mirror dimension.

That's just as crazy as saying there's a different dimension in the television, with people living different lives but appearing on tv at the same time.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
We are from a parallel universe and we hate your right-handed scissors.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   
What kinds of lefties are you talking about?

Handness or political thing?

If about Handness..

Well,

I have always thought that they were kinda strange..

Sad fact about lefties:

Average leftie is more intelligent than average right handed person..

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
wasnt jimi hendrix a leftie?
he sure was from some other universe...

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
wasnt jimi hendrix a leftie?
he sure was from some other universe...

That might be..

Albert Einstein was a leftie.. that i know for sure..

But what do i care, im just your average right handed person..

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So switch hitters are interdimensional travelers then???

Time to play some baseball!!!

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The people at this site seem to think so. I am not sure if I agree, or not. It seems really far fetched.

yeah...& the people downunder never became explorers cause they couldn't find the north star to navigate with...

its' all the same difference.

american left handers, & practally all western industrial nations left handers...got it easyer in the world than...lets' say... Arabs or Indian 'untouchables'...
now they have a couple strikes aginst them at the git-go!

perhaps its just my own erroneous observation...but having lived in both Carolinas, both Virginias, Penna, NY, Ohio, Fla, Michigan, and Arizona......AZ by FAR has the Most Left-Handers (per capita) than all the states i've lived in.....

DO that mean anything / something ??

~~xx~~

there is a scientific actuality- i dont know what its called- that chemists or whatever can create substances that are 'mimicry'....the fake sugar for example...its called 'left handed sweetner', it has all the tastes & such of regular sugar...its just not metabolized like natural sugar is....
somehow, theres'? a connection?...i not exactly sure to have explaination...but you may Google Up the 'left handed' sugar example & ponder the dual dimensionality & increased octaves in this vibratory cosmic cell we find ourselves 'in'

I'm gonna ask "BOB"

enjoy your journey

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
We are from a parallel universe and we hate your right-handed scissors.

ah yes so true...so true

i'm a lefty, weird no? just how many of us ARE there here on ATS??

is there a correlation between suspecting the truth as we see it and left-handedness...or am i letting my imagination run wild again

do you wear your watch on your left hand Zzub?

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Genetically speaking, it's the righties who are the mutation. Lefties are the way the human genome is supposed to be, but a mutation caused people to become right handed, and that gene became the dominant one, causing most humans to become righties.

A humble mutant

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Genetically speaking, it's the righties who are the mutation. Lefties are the way the human genome is supposed to be, but a mutation caused people to become right handed, and that gene became the dominant one, causing most humans to become righties.

A humble mutant

oh wow....do u have evidence to this? as in...link

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There are indeed many accounts of lefties being geniuses, gifted artists or otherwise 'out there'.

Same with alcoholics/addicts. Hmmm, how come no one ever ponders the anonymous secret society of AA?

By the way, geniuses might sometimes be "walk-ins". Astral souls taking over, that tend to do things a bit 'differently'.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So if righthanded people are from this dimension, and left handed people are from a parallel dimension, where do ambidextrous people fit in?

As for intelligence, I wonder if left-handed people have greater intelligence because of having to adapt to a right handed world? If so, I would think that ambidextrous people would have the easied time coping in the world, I wonder if they are less intelligent? Anybody have any data on the intelligence of ambidextrous people?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So....does that mean if a left handed person, a right handed person, and a both handed person got together the space time continum would explode?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
What kinds of lefties are you talking about?

Handness or political thing?

If about Handness..

Well,

I have always thought that they were kinda strange..

Sad fact about lefties:

Average leftie is more intelligent than average right handed person..

ooo yeah, that is what i am talkin about. I am a leftie and am one of the top in my class.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm also a lefty. While I may not be the brightest, I agree that most lefties are somewhat more intelligent than righties.

**To the tune of "The Barbie Song"**
"I'm a lefty guy in a righty world... Life is too hard, with these scissors... cutting paper.. is a hard thing!"

OK, maybe I'm not a good song-writer either... SHEESH.

LEFTIES RULE!
-prophetmike

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

A humble mutant

Gimme time. I learned it in High School AP biology about 6 years ago, and was off of ATS for 2 days. I'm about to go to bed now, but I'll do some lookin' tomorrow.

oh wow....do u have evidence to this? as in...link

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'd be interested on hearing what junglelake has to say about the whole mutation thing. This sounds VERY interesting...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
haha yeah that's pretty interesting. I am not the mutant, righties are! YES!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

A humble mutant

Thank you oh so very much for this fact. I am constantly being slagged off by my mates for being lefty (i prefer to think of it as superior). This should shut them up for a while.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join