It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just when you thought an austrailian Mulsim cleric couldn't get worse...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
OMG... is this guy terminaly stupid? or just the worst case muslim you could ever want to send to gitmo never to come back?

Sydney Muslim leader Sheik Taj el-Din al Hilaly has set off a new controversy, claiming Muslims have more right to be in Australia than the descendants of convicts.[/exe]

Read the whole article about this odiouse little toad here.

au.news.yahoo.com...#

I hope Oz throws the book at him, and doesn't allow him back into the country.

Now do you see that radical islam wants every thing it can lay its hands on? Austrailia, UK, USA, Far east, its all the same. Want want want.

I hope some one in the Oz gov see's the light and bars this guy from its shores...or soon all hells gonna break loose if this idiot keeps stirring s### up, because you just know he has his hardcore supporters just like the radical clerics here in the UK...

scum.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I give it 5 minutes before youre called a racist and a legion of "nuke-Israel" posters bombard you with excuses like "if the world was ruled by Shariah there would be peace."

*Sigh* If only.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Guess that explains the strange email I got today. Here is part of it. I'm not posting it all because we aren't supposed to push chain letters and I have no idea if this counts as one .. so here's part of it -

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to
Australia and her Queen at a special meeting with Prime Minister
John Howard, he and his Ministers made it clear that extremists would
face a crackdown. Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to
Howard, hinted that some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not accept that Australia was a secular state, and its laws were made by parliament. "If those are not your values, if you
want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia
is not for you", he said on National Television.

IF the email is true .. and I don't know if it is ... it says that some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country. Perhaps this wingnut, obviously being a radical, feels that his time is just about up there and he can't accept that?

Is this guy australian or is he an immigrant who can be 'thrown back' or have his citizenship stripped?

[edit on 1/11/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well, all i can say is that if they don't like a secular country...well ciao then dudes, enjoy the sand in the middle east 'cause austrailia don't want you any more!

This guy is full of festering hatred for the west, whites and blacks who are not muslims, and i for one hope dearly that they deport him to an islamic country of his choice.

Oz is too beautiful and free to be spoiled by trash like this.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Good for Oz.

And here's hoping it catches-on in the rest of the West.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yes, clean out the trash before you are inundated by it.

Religion of Peace my behind.
Islamofascists

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I personaly am anti-muslim I do not like their religion I hate their culture and I just hope they shut the hell up (the loud ones). Call me what you will but all I have ever heard Muslims do is whine,complain,insult,claim supperiority, cause violence, cant take jokes, treat their women like property and the list goes on. Sure not all muslims are bad and a few hundred years ago they were a little better then Catholics but recently they have become the religion of hate and fighting.

Why do Muslims get so offended and feel it is propper to kill those who convert or are "non-believers"? The whole thing with the cartoon depiction of Mohamed made me laugh and I was angry that the stupid temper-tantrum alot of Muslims pulled got the Muslim world to hate the Dutch lol? LEARN TO ACCEPT HUMOR! To finish my rant I also want to state I am opposed to all forms of organized religion and find them as nothing more than control tools for the gullable.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Slickinfinity]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

D4rk Kn1ght: This guy is full of festering hatred for the west, whites and blacks who are not muslims.

D4rk Kn1ght, weren't YOU supporting the idea of apartheid a few threads ago?

Anyway, I think "radical" religious figures are a threat to EVERYONE. Radical religious figures tend to always gather a crowd and use religion to easily push their warped agenda.

Remember...Bush said GOD told him to invade Iraq.
crazy?

Look at Warren Jeffs, the radical Mormon messiah who arranged marriages between much older white men with very young girls.

What's really amazing is the Mormon "lost boy" scenario. When the old a$$ religious leaders and men kick out their young teenage boys in the group so they can have the little girls all to themselves.

Radicals and fanatics are just plain sick.

The lost boys, thrown out of US sect
so that older men can marry more wives

Up to 1,000 teenage boys have been separated from their parents and thrown out of their communities by a polygamous sect to make more young women available for older men, Utah officials claim.

Many of these "Lost Boys", some as young as 13, have simply been dumped on the side of the road in Arizona and Utah, by the leaders of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (FLDS), and told they will never see their families again or go to heaven.
Read?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is the same Sheik that said that Australian white women are like 'meat to animals' because they don't wear the Burkha.

This guy should be arrested before he starts more riots like Cronulla.

Deport the lot of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The guy is obviously a fundamentalist wacko, but still... This recent propaganda campaign seems to me to be designed to incite even more racial tension. The people behind the Australian media are engineering this, for what reason though?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The Thick Sheik is a disgrace to his own people and I am sure a lot of them are cringing at his latest uneducated comments. Most of them know that his comments are inciteful and will only cause more cultural tension in Australia.

I do not believe that all the Muslims in Oz are bad or radical or after our heads, many of them just want to live, work, love in peace.

I want to know where the ancient mosques are in Australia ??

He needs to be reined in by his own people and told to STFU

Flyers Fan... the Thick Sheik was born in Egypt but was granted the privilege of Australian citizenship. I do not think that our laws allow for
citizenship to be revoked. I personally think he should be stripped of it and sent back to Egypt...seeing he hates all the privileges he has here.

cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This guy is a loser. He is using religion to spread hate. He happens to be muslim, and he could be any religion. But the core of the issue is he is causing hatred. This dude if he imigrated from somewhere else should be sent back with his trash mind of hate.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As much as this guy inspires disdain and contempt, I for one find him rather amusing.

Seriously, if these comments are the most condemning things he can think of to use as slander against us Aussies we can't be doing all that badly.

We are rascist for sentencing a serial gang rapist to decades of jail time?
Descendants of convicts have less right to live here than recent immigrants?
Women without burkas are like meat left out on the porch for stray cats?

That is supposed to incite my hatred for all muslims?
Come on...that's pretty funny.

Aussies love a good sledging match, but this guy is no competition at all.
Surely we can find a muslim who can think of better insults.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think it was made clear to all this guy is a nutjob when he declared white Australian women to be "meat" so is it really surprising he would come out with more BS spewing from his mouth ?

The article did state that his own followers are shaking their heads at him, as we are.

Even the sheik's closest advisers fear a backlash over the latest remarks.

They have apologised for the comments, saying the sheik's words will cause offence.

"As a Muslim Australian, I can just apologise for the remarks," the sheik's spokesman Keysar Trad told 7News.

I just really hope they do more than just apologize and do something about him.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The sheik had better watch out or the decendants of convicts may embrace their heritage and assasinate him. I have had enough of extremist Muslims in Australia. They constantly push their rhetoric on to us with full knowledge that the easy going Australians will not do anything in retalliation. I've got news for u sheik, when Australians are forced into a corner or find a cause worth dying for we are known as some of the toughest fighters in the world. Time to leave town buddy........

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just so you know, everyone was lied to about Cronulla. Either that or the media never really figured it out.

It started out over a drug turf battle between two groups. One happened to be of Moslem descent, the other classical Anglosaxon Australian descent. Racial groups are the norm when it comes to crime in many cases, as I'm sure a lot of you have noticed.

The racism came in when more and more people heard about a fight between these two groups and certain emotions were stirred up. It erupted from there and the media never gave anyone a clue over the real reasons.

Apart from that I'm remaining neutral.

ALL religions have their bad parts and while many do help people through life, they are largely control mechanisms.

top topics

join