It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow abduction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Again these sort of video footages are short and BLURRY!

It's hard to believe if it's real or not when I can't tell what I'm looking at!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

I'm the one who posted the video,nice to see that i inspired you so much ,you had to make a thread about my post. The vid was supposedly from 1983,they did not have such fx available to the average person. I think its still worth looking at. notice the dirt falling from the cows feet. I don't think this is totaly debunked,sorry.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I would love to think its real, and love to think its fake...but all i have seen out of the 2 threads about this is "its fake." There have been no links posted, and no evidence to suggest a hoax. I would like to see a link or two to some of the claims made in this thread before I jump up and say "OMG IT'S FAKE!" (or real).

One thing: Just because a person does not zoom, doesn't mean its not real. People don't always know how to use a video camera. I see videos of alleged UFOs and other weird things where they can barely hold the camera straight. Secondly, if this were in 1983 as the video says, I have to say its good quality video, even despite being out of focus. I don't know about you, but video cameras were not the best back then. Third: If real, maybe aliens get hungry too and knew about angus beef before we did!

EDIT: Also a production name doesn't automatically mean fake. People often do that to videos they upload. I know its cheesy, but that's what they do.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 8th

The horse was not a doozie in my opinion. It never moved a muscle, and seemed locked into a position not unlike that of a merry go round horse, with a very arched neck and one uplifted leg.

Has no one else ever seen a horse being lifted in a sling? They thrash around and move quite a bit, and it is highly unlikely a "levitating" horse would just maintain a perfectly still posture like the one in the video.

Too bad I missed the "cow" video. Its already been removed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join