It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically, if I saw the guy from Freecreditreport.com here is what I would do to him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with Jared from Subway except he lost his career the minute after his skinny commercial. He needs to get a job at McDonald's so that he can have another career later on with Subway.

Fair enough

I almost threw in kirstie alley but decided she was more sad than annoying, but she's definitely annoying.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I can tolerate almost all others, but . . .

That snickers commercial. That guy with the guitar singing about happy peanuts and *prancing nougat in the meadow*

I don't know why the nougat bit offends me so, but it makes me want to do an Animal House with the guy's guitar. Over his head. If I was particularly lucky, I'd find that guy, walk up without a word, and slap him silly. And he would spend the rest of his life wondering . . . 'why . . . ?'

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Don't buy these products because their Marketing Departments think you are Retarded!

1. Freecreditreport.com
2. Head On
3. Geico(Cave Man)
4. Dr. Scholls
5. Nutrisystem
6. Snickers

I too hate that Snickers commercial. So much in fact that I almost didn't respond to your post in fears that it would recall that o so painful memory of that dude singing that God awful song. Damn, I can hear it now, I am so angry I can hardly type right now,

lol, jk.

I love the candybar so I might have to cheat on purchasing it or not, but not nearly as often.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes commercial bad, snickers candy bar good.

Snickers ice cream bar, better, much much better....dang I love those things!

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Actually I loathed the 'why so blue, panda bear?' snickers commercial as well, but the damned to the seventh level of Hell prancing nougat one really takes the cake . . . so to speak.

That said, the ice cream bars *are* good . . .

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
Don't buy these products because their Marketing Departments think you are Retarded!

1. Freecreditreport.com
2. Head On
3. Geico(Cave Man)
4. Dr. Scholls

lol

Good Insight King, I doubly won't buy freecreditreport.com

I love that caveman like a brother.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Low Orbit

You seem sort of bitter and angry, are you OK....?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yea, thanks for asking, usually I cheer right up after finishing with my round house kicks. I usually can stay happy until I see that freakin commercial again, damn Im thinking of it again,

lol

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hrm, well I don't see what one guy, in a commercial, could have done that could be so terrible....

I would recommend working out when you have a lot of stress and angst to unload, it works wonders for me!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is funny..Id like to add a couple that have thrown me off...

how about the Al Bundy guy with AOL...You can make a difference...just press play? WTH? Make a difference by posting videos on the net?
It this commercial way off..A Married with Children guy in a serious commercial thats actually a joke?

but a commercial line that needs to be added to the list is AFLAC. That damm duck...and the Insurance that you need on your insured insurance.
Are you sure?

and if I catch the guy that makes the banners that fly across my screen that I cant make go away..Im going to have the round house kick guy that posted on here find him too...!!...lol

Nice thread..nice to break the seriousness of what goes on here..

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
thanks everyone, now I have all of these annoying comercials going through my head. jk/lol

But, that freecrditreport guy is the worst. Can't they come up with a new or better comercial. Your credit score is just a scare tactic created by the banks anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Worst commercial: the one for Local Phone Company.

Some clown dancing around, the ad says "Hey, you have a right to have a telephone! We don't care if your phone was shut off because you didn't pay your bill! We don't run a credit check! For just $49 a month, you too can have a phone!"

www.thelocalphonecompany.net...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dr. Scholls " gellin" series has to be the most annoying commercial in a long time. "Mrs. McMellin I am a psychotic felon". I also hate Just For Men with Keith Hernandez and Clyde Frazier. Also, " You bet your sweet Aspercreme". It's no wonder most Americans are idiots.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
dude...not that my reply really matters, but if you have such a SERIOUS problem with the guy in the creditreport.com commercial - then YOU have wayyyy too much frickin time on your hands! to actually devise a plan of making a dark alley a "burgundy corridor" says that maybe YOU need to get off your rear end and make a living rather than having so much time to make up such plans a MURDER for a guy on a flippin' commercial. THERE'S WHAT I THINK!

BEST OF LUCK TO YA - FIND A LIFE FOR YOURSELF LIKE THE CREDITREPORT.COM GUYS! HA HA!

Sincerely,
ANONYMOUS!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Low Orbit

Dude you are sick. That blonde guy is the hottest thing. Will probably be the next best thing to a male Marilyn Monroe. So get some counseling. What an ass....

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I like the freecreditreport.com commercials. Sure, I would never go to the website because I don't HAVE a credit score because I HATE credit in the first place. But I find the songs catchy. They're a little dumb, but it's funny when you're sitting in a room full of people who are supposed to be adults and the commercial comes on, and everyone knows the words. Funny commercials, stupid company.

I hate the Geico commercials with the stack of cash with the (expletive) googly eyes on top? And why are they using "Somebody's Watching Me" in the commercials?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Low Orbit

The person who is in the ads is a French Canadian singer who does not speak English. He does not understand a word he is singing.
Why should he threaten you? Do what I do and hit the mute button every time a commercial break comes on. Trust me, you will save yourself a lot of grief.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I despise those dumb cavemen...and making a stupid show with them? unreal...

I am gonna go for a while so grab a handle and hang on

Geico Cavemen

Hoveround and Jitterbug - The ones where they make all senior citizens look like simps who are in need of constant 24/7 treatment. And the Hoveround where they sing "You Make Me Love You"

Billy Mays - Anything he sells is instantly crap because of that abrasive personality and voice. "Hi Billy Mays here!"

ShamWow - These little shammie (sp?) towels. Look like a fine product but the blonde punk kid selling them is almost condescending in those commercials. It hallmarks when he says "I don't know, they sell themselves." Yeah buddy...that's why they aren't in major markets

Enterprise Rent A Car - Young successful looking black man with his mother in a rent a car. Mom keeps explaining her concerns about how expensive the service must be. Son keeps saying "Pick up is free mom". After three of the complaints, mom says, "Maybe you should rent me a car every week." Son replies "moooooom" in a very Jan Brady awwww moment

JG Wentworth - The opera commercial. "Call JG WENTWORTH! 877 CASH NOW!" Well...sure got me to remember the number

Extenze Male Enhancement Pills - That girl is so annoying with her facial movements. Way to overact. The whole commercial is like a personal attack to the senses. People from left and right. Then they pause for the young married couple. The guy says "I bought a new male enhancement product called Extenze." The dopey wife says "Male enhancement? Like building more muscles?" Then it caps off by saying they will give you one month free "If Extenze didn't work like we said, could we really afford to make this offer?" YES!!! IT'S CALLED A SCAM!

Bodman Body Spray - ANY of the commercials with those dumb songs

Lizard Drinks - Naomi Campbell dancing with the lizard to Thriller...uh uh girl...dirty pool...you don't ever half as dance and put some psuedo-sexy twist on one of the coolest videos ever

Comcast HD - Lemme upgrade with Beyonce Knowles...wow that dancing is so stupid

Verizon Wireless - Dead zone commercials

ANY Weight Loss Pill - When the 'brand new doctor' comes out and says. I recommend _______ not only as a new doctor, but as someone who used it

Truth.com - Truth ads about smoking. We all know it's bad. Besides they lie and exxagerate. The one about putting their products in kids TV shows is true. Phillip Morris owns Kraft. They had Kraft mac and cheese in Muppet Films...wooo dangerous...then that kid with the crap on his head asks gun stores if they sell .38 lights. Guess what buddy...light ciggarettes are actually less dangerous via less ingredients.

Fruit of the Loom - Where they are doing these touching unplugged songs

Ta ta for now...

-Kyo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join