It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically, if I saw the guy from Freecreditreport.com here is what I would do to him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
First off, if you haven't seen the commercial of the annoying blonde guy on Freecreditreport.com you should look it up.

Well anyways, I hate this guy and the commercial in general.
In a perfect world I would run into this guy in a dark alley late at night.

If that was the case I would first tell him what a Nancy boy he is and ask why he is so lazy to sell himself out to such as crap company like that.

I would follow that up with telling him that if he was a real man, one with any sort of cohones, he would have something called self respect and wouldn't do such things for money. Why not just become a gay hooker?
After that I would just tell him to get a real job.

After that my mean face would come out and I would turn that dark alley into a burgandy corridor.

If I had a friend with me at the time, I would tell him the same as if I was by myself however I would have my friend hold him up for me so I could give him several googles of round house kicks to the face.

What do you guys think, is it too much?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You do know that the advertising director and the director of the commercial are responsible for the look and acting done in the commercial right? They tell the actors what to wear and how to behave in front of the camera. I am right with you though on the stupid commercials that we have to put up with.

Sometimes I just want to beat that stupid gay caveman senseless that advertises for some insurance company.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm theeeeeenking of a number and I'm theeeeeenking why is this in Skunk Works?

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Isn't skunk works the place where ATSers come to work on "common" projects. What unites people better than hate? A la skunk works for the Freecreditreport.com guy.

Even though I'm not serious about my punishment for his annoying behaviour I think we at ATS need to confront stupid commercials like this.

If this isn't enough reason for keeping this thread in in skunk works, maybe we can work on the actor and directors' connections to terrorism, if there are any?

GR thank you for your post, how true it is. Hence if anyone can find me the names of these directors I in turn will also promise them several googles of round-house kicks to the face.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Low Orbit]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't agree that this is conspiracy related at all, but in good humor how about- "Head On, apply directly to the forehead.....Head On, apply directly to the forehead.....Head On, apply directly to the forehead....."

Now THAT my friends may constitute an investigation into a subliminal government funded mind control experiment.

Could you imagine an election campaign-

Vote for Bush, he's swell......

Vote for Bush, he's swell......

Oh dear.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Head on, is another product that relies on stupid tactics to sell it's product, hence the reason why I much rather have a headache than use head on products.

I would of concentrated my round house kick on the actors of these commercials, however there are more than freecreditreport.com and it usually takes me a couple hours to pump out several googles of round house kicks.

Head on, just made my list.
Geico too.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
what I can't stand is the web ad where the silhouette of the guy is dancing back and forth because he got low interest on a house loan.

I want to email them and tell them how much that ad stinks. I can't pull it up today, I used to see it everytime I opened yahoo mail. Maybe they finally took it out.

The local mystery shopper girls are awright though.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
While we're at it, how about the continual pop-up for classmates.com?

If I wanted to know where everyone was, I'd have kept in touch!!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i can give you a good reason to hate freecreditreport.com other than the commercial.....

I listen to O&A on XM in the mornings...and they were talking about this a few weeks ago, not sure if it was a replay, but whatever...

If you sign up for thier site, you are not signing up for a free report, but for a bunch of other crap you don't want, and your name, address, phone # and email add. are sold to as many ad and marketing companies as they can find. THAT is how they make their money, not by researching your credit, but by making you ADD TO IT.

I think that in itself is validity enough to have it in skunkworks.

Spyware, malware, adaware, ad companies who take your information without your knowledge or EXPLICIT CONCENT!!, and run with it.

I have taken every precaution to stay "off the grid", and so far, I get minimal junk mail, and no telemarketer phone calls. No junkmail in my email, and what little I do receive in my mailbox outiside, I take their offers, rip them up, add a small piece of aluminum venting plate (very thin gauge, all edges smoothed), and send it back to them in thier own "pre-paid" envelopes. The little piece of metal is legal to ship via the mail, and kicks up the postage **a bit** for thier trouble.

The fact that people set up these false companies just to keep tabs on our buying habits and other day to day doings is ridiculous and should be outlawed. I think someone is trying to pass a bill to make spyware and adaware illegal, but i'm not sure.

THAT is why I get pissed.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
actually while I agree the commercial is annoying, Skunk works (i believe) is simply a place for really out there theories, not a place to gripe that I believe is what Rant or general chit chat is for.

FOr instance if your thread was titled "Freecreditreport.com is an illuminati plot to plant reptellian alien eggs in your brain"

Now that's skunk works!

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Seems like a good thread for the Rant Forum.

And I entirely agree. This guy and this commercial drive me absolutely insane. I don't give a damn how good your rating is, but thanks for reminding me that mine is much lower.

They should of hired a "roughneck" to do the commercial and had him on there complaining about the system itself. Something some of us "regular folk" could relate to.

"Is your credit report shot to hell? I know mine is. Sometimes to really piss myself off, I like to check out FreeCreditReport.Com to remind myself how bad I am with making payments! Give it a shot some time, it's therapeutic!"

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
..but thanks for reminding me that mine is much lower.

No kidding! I'd like to smack that guy out of his actor's chair just for his credit rating alone.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
"Is your credit report shot to hell? I know mine is. Sometimes to really piss myself off, I like to check out FreeCreditReport.Com to remind myself how bad I am with making payments! Give it a shot some time, it's therapeutic!"

Just the thought of it has driven me to my garage where I will continue to practice and strengthen my round house kick in the hopes of one day confronting that audacious little prick.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Not sure if the staff would permit that, but damn it was funny. Actually got a good rise out of me with some laughing, chuckling, and the standard slapping the leg move.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Is this thread now turning into an allthingsannoyingincommercials type thread?

If so I would like to throw in my personal "hit me in the head with a claw hammer" commerical, which is the dr. scholl commericals where everybody is "jellin" in which they then attempt to rhyme it with such wonderful turns of phrase as "ellen mcmellon" and "prociuto and melon" oh gawd somebody shoot me.

SpiderIamnotnorwillIeverbejellinj.

That feels better.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Don't buy these products because their Marketing Departments think you are Retarded!

1. Freecreditreport.com
2. Head On
3. Geico(Cave Man)
4. Dr. Scholls

lol

Good Insight King, I doubly won't buy freecreditreport.com

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You forgot NutriSystem.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Nice to know I'm not alone wiith dr. sholls.

Now I don't want to start anything here but...I actually think the geico caveman commercials are funny...I know...but there's something about a neanderthal at the therapist or walking through the airport that I find amusing.

The aflak duck on the other hand...get me a gun and call me elmer.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oy I forgot nutri-system.

Anybody wanna go ahead and support my vote for putting Gared from subway on the endangered species list?

Quiznos is better anyway.

SPiderj

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Don't buy these products because their Marketing Departments think you are Retarded!

1. Freecreditreport.com
2. Head On
3. Geico(Cave Man)
4. Dr. Scholls
5. Nutrisystem

I'll put Nutrisystem up but leave the fat kid alone! There is nothing wrong with Jared from Subway except he lost his career the minute after his skinny commercial. He needs to get a job at McDonald's so that he can have another career later on with Subway.

Kirsty Ally, should be advertising that she isn't gaining "as much weight" as she was before, lol, poor girl, can't blame her I love to eat too. Just not chocolate cake all the time, lol.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Low Orbit]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join