It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are cylinder shaped UFO's for Stargates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've seen alot on here lately referring to the Stargates and the war and such... Just got me to thinking, are the long cylinder shaped UFO's like in the video below perhaps shaped that way to facilitate entry into the Stargates?

I guess thats assuming that the Stargates are real and they are similarly shaped to the ones in the popular TV show...

What are ya'lls thoughts?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't believe that those are the same... for one the balloon would likely not be able to keep its uniform shape in a higher altitudes, and the one in the video also appear to be metallic to me, of course I could be mistaken.

What do ya'll think?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
All, ufo's have similar designs, saucer shaped, spherical and cylindrical.

It seems that this design has something similar in function, perhaps some sort of superconducting coils or something to provide the antigravity effect. I read somewhere that the cylindrical design has two of these circular coils, one at either end. Therefore it may be a design which has 2 "engines".

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the input... So how do you feel about the whole Stargate/Iraq connection and all that? Perhaps there is none, but the idea of using a fictional TV show to get people used to an idea before announcing that similar technology actually exists, rings a chord with me... Like its truly something that our government would do.

Ya'lls thoughts?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have never heard of a stargate-Iraq connection! The war in Iraq is about oil, that all. And strategic positioning for Iran (which has more oil).
I feel that UFO's seem to be able to travle across interstellar space on their own. Some people think they travel in larger motherships. So there is no need for stargates

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
They are cylinder shaped to facilitate easier entry into the Cosmic Vagina. The good thing is there are no batteries to wear out in the middle of a "session".

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am just presenting this as an idea... I personally don't believe in ET's or Stargates... But then again I'm open minded enough to see that there is definitely a gap between what is believeed we possess in terms of technology and what truly exists...

A good question would be why does the government feel the need to keep secret all the advances we have made...

new topics

top topics

join