It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did they execute Saddam, because AMERICA Was planning help him escape?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Wow, a very interesting video.
OBVIOUSLY its propoganda, but with Iraqi, and american sources being quoted.. makes you wonder...

"AN American plan at helping the former Iraq president ESCAPE just before the execution. An American general has confirmed that saddan had requested to negotiate before his execution, the american general disclosed the last words of saddam saying his willingness to comply with all american demands with 'ATTACKING IRAN and getting rid of shiite and othe groups that were fighting the occupation.''

The deal between saddam and the americas was underway and almost at its final stages but foiled by the malaki governemnt, they rushed saddams executed to ensure no future deals were made.

Iraqis believed saddam was to escpae with help from the americans just before the execution. But the execution was RUSHED to foil the plan that was found out in the final moments.

Could it be true?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
But Iraq announced that Saddam's execution was imminent a good few days before it happened, don't you think that there would have been an attempt to get him out of there straight away?

Unless something happened where he did escape and they stuck an impostor in the noose?

I agree it did seem like the execution was a bit short notice, but it would have looked stupid if the US gov. kept pushing for his execution to be postponed and then he miraculously escapes.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. It fool me. We can't get fooled again."

Saddam betrated the US once... I can assure you they wouldn't give him a 2nd chance if still alive.

Saddam was out of the picture. He was to no importance anymore to the Americans and thus they didn't have any motives to help him to escape.
He was a dictator for years, America has brought ''democracy'' to the Middle East, by liberating Iraq from the brutal dictator, do you think they would put him into command again? I don't.

Nope... no conspiracy here in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It doesnt talk about putting him in commmand.
It talks about him assisting in the attack on Iran, eliminating the #te squades and then he exiles in jordan.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
www.liveleak.com...

Wow, a very interesting video.
OBVIOUSLY its propoganda, but with Iraqi, and american sources being quoted.. makes you wonder...

"AN American plan at helping the former Iraq president ESCAPE just before the execution. An American general has confirmed that saddan had requested to negotiate before his execution, the american general disclosed the last words of saddam saying his willingness to comply with all american demands with 'ATTACKING IRAN and getting rid of shiite and othe groups that were fighting the occupation.''

The deal between saddam and the americas was underway and almost at its final stages but foiled by the malaki governemnt, they rushed saddams executed to ensure no future deals were made.

Iraqis believed saddam was to escpae with help from the americans just before the execution. But the execution was RUSHED to foil the plan that was found out in the final moments.

Could it be true?

Alot of conjecture and conveniently unamed "sources", not much else.

If an "escape" had been in the works, then it would've happened as the American forces were taking him from the camp he was being held at, to the prison's execution chamber.

He was turned over to Iraqi control at 5:35am local time and executed at 6:17am local time.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Not saying your wrong, but can i see some evidence of those times?

I remmeber in the days leading up to the execution there were conflicting reports on BOTH sides as to WHERE he was and WHO had him.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Given the US's record on releasing and employing former NAZI's after WWII nothing is impossible. He really didn't have anything that we needed, however, so I doubt the US would have assisted him.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'll say anything is possible, but this seems like sooooooo fake.

Don't forget the Soviet Union also hired nazis......(above poster....the Whole world was an equal opportunity employer of ex-nazis. This tid bit should not be only the USA.)

If you are going to make propaganda movie at least make it feasable, so someone will not put it in the science fiction section.

Who has the time to make crap like this up and actually believe it. Oh yeah, we have religion and religious wars......Whoops my bad.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
All I can say, is the days leading up to the execution were very conflicting

They have him
now we we have him
sadddam is in OUR custody
WE Have not yet given THEM saddam

And IF we really are going into IRAN, saddam would be the IDEAL person.
His war with iran would have alot of valuable information.

The insurgency is beating the US, they need a hand.

The only thing that gives this a chance of being true in my mind, is the odd conflicting reports in the days leading up.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
And IF we really are going into IRAN, saddam would be the IDEAL person.
His war with iran would have alot of valuable information.

Sure, because we all know that 15 to 20 year old intelligence is so pertinent.

There is no way the US would have released Saddam. His capture, trial, and subsequent execution where the jewels in the US crown. The only thing better would he to find and do the same to Bin Laden.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The reason why Saddam was executed is due to these facts.

The most important reason.
1.If Saddam's trial was brought forth to the World Courts in the Netherlands, The United States could have became embroiled in some very deep happenings. Saddam would have started talking, as in naming names, as to who gave him the technology to build the WMDs. Some of those names would be current and former members of Dubya's Cabinet

A.The United States supported Iraq during their war with our, as in then, enemy Iran.
B.The United States also helped Saddam by giving him the technology to produce WMDs.
C.Some of those involved with the dealings between the United States and Iraq have been cabinet members, i. e. Rumsfeld, of the current Bush Administration.

Not only that, but the CIA had a hand in bringing the Ba'ath Party into power back in the 1960s. This was when Saddam was a young member and the party was in the opposition. Let's fast foward to the late 1970s, the Ten Year War between Iraq and Iran is just starting to heat itself up. Iran, with backing from the Soviets along with some European nations, and some companies here in the United States, have begun to assemble a massive army that would go up against Iraq in the war. Saddam is left with a crossroads. Do I admit defeat to the Iranians or do I go in and kick their hides? Saddam chose the latter of the possibility and it cost both Iran and Iraq at least a million lives, billions of dollars in damage to infrastructure.

Iran is obviously the superior foe in this conflict due to backing from the Soviets and others. That is where we come in. Saddam sees that we could be a mighty ally and seeks our help. That is when Saddam calls up some people over here in the states and asks if he can buy some technology from the defense contractors who supply the United States Military, i. e. Rockwell, Northrup Grumman, etc, to see if they will help him with the war.

Now fast foward all the way to 2002 and early 2003 prior to the invasion.

Saddam, knowing that Shrub is about to invade, decides to have the WMDs that were already stockpiled and completed moved out of the country. The WMDs were shipped out by trucks during the nighttime. That way, it would have been harder on Coalition Forces to spot the weapons being transported. Originally, it was thought that the WMDs were shipped over the border to only Jordan. Yes, United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission members did find engine parts to the banned SA2 rockets that were built in Iraq in Jordan that were being sold as 'scrap'. That is not nesecarrily true however, this is because officials in the Netherlands found a similar engine sitting at the Port of Rotterdam. There are, supposedly, dozens of SA2 rocket engines that are unaccounted for that have been transported out of Iraq.

To go along with this even though the 'mainstream' media pushed this under the rug.

The Kingdom of Jordan seized approximately twenty tons of chemical and biological weapons while foiling an "Al-Qaeda" plot to kill 80,000 people with these agents. The stockpile that was uncovered was found to have had seventy different kinds of chemical agents. At least two of the chemical agents included were the VX and Sarin nerve gas that had been developed during World War II by the Nazis. According to Jordan's King Abdallah

these poisons came from Syria – but experts say Syria only has the capacity to produce small amounts of these weapons, not the 20 tons al-Qaeda possessed

Then if Syria supposedly does not have the capabilities to produce the large amounts of these agents, then that can mean only one thing and one thing only. These seized weapons most certainly had to have came from Iraq. Whether it was Saddam or one of his henchmen that ordered the shipments, we will, unfortunately, never be able to know this now due to Saddam's execution. As for what part of Syria those weapons were brought in from, all we have to do is to look in a valley region of Syria.

[edit on 1/12/2007 by gimmefootball400]

[edit on 1/12/2007 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is interesting IMO...The CNN channels and the others didn't report the news of him hung at the same time, or at least even close.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Why do people still take the WMD pill to readily?
Where is your proof they were shipped out?
We didnt even find programmes that could BUILD Wmd's, so how were they stockpiling to ship across the border?

You do know Saddams half brother the defector TOLD the USA that all weapons were destroyed.

They ommitted this from the evidence they put forward.
And looky, it turned out there WERE NO WEAPONS.

So why do you believe, after we found NO programmes, NO weapons, after GW admited there WERE NONE, why do you beleive thats all wrong, that there were weapons, and programmes, we just havent found them yet.. and that saddam managed to sneak it ALL out over the desert/border without ONE satellite or helicopter finding it.

I mean jesus, we can spot things miles away in the pitch black with helicopters, the spy satellites can pick up ANYTHING.

yet, NO ONE has any photos/proof of any mass truck movement..

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have always said and I stand by it.

that if IRAN are the REAL enemy as it appears they are going to be,

Iraq would of HELPED US, Iraq would of ASSISTED US.

what did he say when he died?
He didnt say death to AMERICA, he said DEATH TO PERSIA.

Saddam was NO THREAT, he HAD NO WEAPONS and he WOULD OF HELPED US against Iran.

I honestly believe this story is true, because the US has no quams about using foreigners guilty of war crimes if it benefits them ( operation paperclip )

saddam had a LOT of knowedlge about Irans fighting methods, about the landscape on the border and about the insurgency plauging the US occupation.

I mean far out, we GOT saddam to where he was. We assisted him.
Then we turned our backs, stabbed him in the back and removed a possible ALLIE.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe with the level of sophistication on hand of the U.S army that they would not have been able to detect transport of WMD's which would have been highly pertinent to the justification of this war. The U.S currently is capable of spotting my fingers with satellites and you're telling me that somehow tonnes of chemical and biological weapons made it's way to other parts of the Middle East without any sort of knowledge and in such a short time table?

I'd need [B]much more[ evidence to support these claims.

Luxifero

top topics

join