It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

calculii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
this is a term i have made up for the theoretical advancment of all physics and math calculations. calculii is learning at the most fundamental level realized cognitive traits are the product of cogzitic dimensions. the total bridge of light you are as on earth, defining a soul. the physical dynamic always matterializing as what we are familiar with as a molecular body. this formula is that of the cogzii...

electrogravitational mass density reaction

parellitic pulse linear exertion

interinductive nuclitic galactic position

phase energy force exertion

photonicalizative geothermic elemental reaction

epipp

epipp is the entire universe as always positioning potential matter from sub quanta.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by figaro]

MBF

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just looks like more calculus to me!!! Be careful, that mess can fry your brain.

Link

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
hey guys i gotr it the ratio of the equilibrix is the the fluxuation of your kinetic mind. good that way you can study the inter ottace oscilating oxegen for the ebe psycho experiments. electrogravityational kinetic flux reaction exert posit phase energy wave.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
No offense but to paraphrase my favorite philosopher Homer Simpson:

"It's Calculus not Calcuyou Marge"

I have a word for situations like this that word is flubberbubble.

Which I define as: The maximum amount of stimuli and cafeine your mind can take before you completely lose it.

I also have another word I made up. That word is Kerfelfaufen.

Which is what I call an ice cream sandwich made of two chocolate chip eggo waffles and a scoop of marble fudge ice cream.

There is also the Kerfelflavon. Which is the same thing but blueberry eggos and a scoop of praline and cream.

These made up words though have nothing to do with the made up words in this thread.

To you sir I say thank you for this break through and wish you good zarkas.

Spiderj

top topics

join