It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tavistock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I dont see very much mention of the name Tavistock but I read somewhere that they are very much into the scheme of things when it comes to mind control and also that they actually picked Carter for the presidency because they used brainwashing on him. Nothing to much on their website, does anyone have anything else about them , links or whatever? Sounds like one of the higher ups in the NWO with little news about them.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hi tracer, try these out

100777.com...
100777.com...
100777.com...

ran a search on the above site and turned up quite a few things about Tavistock - very interesting. hope this is of some assistance m8.

regards
FLC

[Edited on 13/12/03 by funlovincriminal]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
I dont see very much mention of the name Tavistock but I read somewhere that they are very much into the scheme of things when it comes to mind control and also that they actually picked Carter for the presidency because they used brainwashing on him. Nothing to much on their website, does anyone have anything else about them , links or whatever? Sounds like one of the higher ups in the NWO with little news about them.

~~++~~

click the NWO & related items on their menu:

educate-yourself.org...

(i think theres a blurb or two on Tavistock & such)

?? is Dean?? the newest manchurian candidate??
***being endorsed by Gore & all***??

-eom-

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
if you try to post tavistock on glp it comes up merry christmas. then i tried to post kcotsivat and i was banned from posting altogether. interesting fraud is fraud is fraud

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Tavistock in devon a wonderful place,maybe they originated here...

maps.google.co.uk...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=uk&ei=FH6gSb6gFeTCjAeqjrTW Cw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

[edit on 21/2/2009 by kuhl]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Have any of you read up on Tavistock Institution? It's the think-tank funded by rockefeller, the CIA and other elite families inliverpool England. This is wher a group of scientists and psychologists have studied BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES used in WWI and WWII whe they tortured prisoners..Tavistock is where the most every facet in life has been manipulated and subconciously planted in our society ( they way we think, what he think is not interesting, rebellious music [rock n roll], and our education and religious institutions).....MIND BLOWING to say the least

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
if you try to post tavistock on glp it comes up merry christmas. then i tried to post kcotsivat and i was banned from posting altogether. interesting fraud is fraud is fraud

I've been banned from GLP for the same thing. There's some posts about the "conspiracy" behind that on Alien-Earth.org, I believe. There are also some websites about the GLP-Tavistock connection. A web search should turn them up.

top topics

join