It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This A UFO??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Check out this video taken in Feb 2006. Could it be a balloon? A hang glider?
Seems pretty authentic to me. I think it's a UFO after all!!
Any ideas?

UFO Video Here!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
WTF!!!

If those were ballons, that was a damn strong wind.

It appeared very authentic (ie, there WAS something there) and seemed to have some sort of luminosity at the back...(sun reflection??) very strange indeed, nice find.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Sorry but this just looks like a balloon to me. Balloons can reach extremely fast speeds in high wind. The way the light keeps reflecting off of it at different angles would also suggest to me that it's a balloon that is spinning quickly.

Sorry but balloon is deffinately my view.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Sorry but this just looks like a balloon to me. Balloons can reach extremely fast speeds in high wind. The way the light keeps reflecting off of it at different angles would also suggest to me that it's a balloon that is spinning quickly.

Sorry but balloon is deffinately my view.

i agree here, very balloon-esque

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR

another baddly shot , out of focus , over compressed POS vid clip masquerading as " evidence"

having a crappy vid clip does not negate the need for a sigting report containing the details that vid / stills photos cannot tell us

a picture may paint 1000 words , but 100 words put the picture in context

questions like - the distance from the balcony to the hill across the ravine

distance from the pylon [ far right ] to the pillar [ far left ]

basic stuff that allow meaningfull ca;lculations of size and velocity

because at the moment - balloons is my vote too

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I agree that it would be nice to have a report along with the capture (whether it be a photo or video/movie). but I believe Mike (the original thread starter) probably found this footage and was asking if we thought it was a true UFO, and unfortunately the site that is linked has no report.

This particular footage is from the Jeff Woolwine collection. And unfortunately he doesn't add any "real" information for his footage either.

www.petroglyphsinthesky.com...

He claims to have captured 100's of UFO's from his balcony in Arizona. Others would disagree with this and have claimed that he has his son release balloons so that they pass by his apartment building. I can neither confirm nor deny those particular accusations except that they have been spread across amongst a number of ufologists and even one UFO internet radio program.

I can say that on a personal note that I helped debunk one of his supposed captures that he tried to pass off to UFO magazine. I even provided my own photo examples of how easy it is to fool someone by simply photographing a jet at night with it's strobes on to create the streaking light effect using a slow or open shutter (time-lapse).

www.ufomag.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
JOHNNYANONYMOUS :

just a quick observation , the vid clip MIKESINGH posted was captioned : " location france " whereas mr woolewine seems to confine his " efforts " to the arizona area

the clip however does have " JW " burned into the time block " jeff woolwine ?"

if it was by him - it makes one wonder how the same man experiences alledged UFOs that skeptics can so readily identify as balloons , in such diverse locations

even more so when the french do not seem to report such " ball ufos " by themselves

i have looked @ mr woolwines site and found it ghastly , garish , nauseating , imposible to navivate or read ......... i need to lie down now

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
JOHNNYANONYMOUS : just a quick observation , the vid clip MIKESINGH posted was captioned : " location france " whereas mr woolewine seems to confine his " efforts " to the arizona area the clip however does have " JW " burned into the time block " jeff woolwine ?"

Yes I'm aware of the france location on the Videosite that has the video hosted there.
Regardless, this is a Jeff Woolwine video and it is from his Arizona capture collection.

I would tend to agree about Mr. Woolwines site as being not the easiest to navigate in...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have been to Arizona a few times and seem things also. I know the Grey's do have recorder probes they use maybe this could be it.

Arizona is what I would consider a hang out for some of these beings especially up toward Sedona with the Vortex's.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Arizona is what I would consider a hang out for some of these beings especially up toward Sedona with the Vortex's.

Wow! Now that's a new angle to this one. What 'Vortex' is this supposed to be? A door to another dimension? You suggest this alleged UFO emanated from there?

Observe, no offence meant, but that's science fiction where I'm concerned. If you know there's a vortex, or whatever, at Sedona then why haven't you provided proof? Photographs? Vids? And so on?

If you have anything why don't you post it here on ATS?

Probably these 'vortex's are invisible, right? Hmmm.. So we're back to square one! Yawwwwwnnnn!! Darn! Where's my beer?

top topics

join