It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheik El Halali shoots mouth off again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here he goes again ...

The lovable sheik is now claiming that Muslims have more right to be in Oz than Anglos !!

Get set for another round of Muslims vs Aussies...how unfortunate that he can not keep his ignornant opinions to himself. he just loves to cause trouble.

www.news.com.au...

more to come on this....

[edit on 11-1-2007 by resistancia]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
another link to this story

news.ninemsn.com.au...

The Thick Sheik says that Oz was Muslim way before Anglo's arrived here as convicts

This man makes me wanna smack his head in due to his ignorance and damaging comments. It is almost like he is trying to incite racial tension, again.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It almost makes me want to think some Muslims want war, hate, etc. Being Aussie I say bring it on. He won't last long here...

Take care,
- Naz

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What really got me reeling was this in the first paragraph from your link..

Muslim cleric Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali branded Australians liars and excused gang rapists in an interview aired on Egyptian television this week.

After seeing on the news stories of girls being RAPED by 14 men one after the other... this Sheik excuses it!!!

Nothing excuses it!! This is pure evil IMHO. How can one bring himself closer to God following this man's verbal vomit?

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Yeah, the guy is obviously a fundamentalist wacko - but still... This recent propaganda campaign seems to me to be designed to incite even more racial tension. The people behind the Australian media are engineering this, for what reason though?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Neuron,

Yeah...I am not blind to that either mate. Same reason media all over the world does it, they are owned by rich elitists with much to gain by scaring the masses.

The media will milk it and play it up for all it's worth

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is all engineered to stir up Muslim hatred, for all the right reasons but in dishonest way.

The way I have been explained the situation is like this....Islam is the next biggest threat to the western democratic society. The west is ailing and has lost its way in the world and is basically rotting from within. The position is non-recoverable unless the new flavour of captalism/democracy ( a version of Fascism ) called Corporatocracy can rejuvenate and elevate modern society to new heights.

To prevent everyone from converting to Islam ( the biggest threat ) this infant system has to dumb us down and paint all Arabs/Muslims as villains so their resources can be used to keep us afloat and so we can war with them to keep them fragmented ( prolong the agony ).

I say stop the lies, tell us the truth then we can go to war with the Arabs/Islam and finish them off for good but just don't lie to me about the reasons.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
why is this in ancient mysteries

The Thick Sheik says that Oz was Muslim

well if you go round listening to mcdonalds products expect to hear rubbish

I say stop the lies, tell us the truth then we can go to war with the Arabs/Islam and finish them off for good but just don't lie to me about the reasons

prick

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This was said by Hilali in an interview he gave in exile in Egypt. He fled Australia after the backlash that followed his comments that women were tempting fate by wearing next to nothing, something he described as akin to "uncovered meat" attracting flies.

He's entitled to his own opinion, however misguided, and should be free to express it in an ostensibly free society as Australia. It is only one man's view and how it's come to be construed as the accepted view of Muslims the World over is beyond my comprehension.

top topics

join