It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible ghost caught on friends webcam?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Looks to me like this guy is on an upper floor. The area behind him looks like it is a view of his room with the door cracked open and thru the crack you can see downstairs. This would explain why the "ghosts" look small and low.

In the first pic a man is walking by "downstairs" and in the second it looks as if a woman stops right at the bottom of the steps to fumble with something.

Although you can't see the steps or railing going down I'm sure it is something like that or an open upstairs floor plan where you can see right down into the bottom floor.

He was probably messing with you by saying nobody was home as it is obvious that most likely his mother and father are both there. His mother may have even stopped at the bottom landing to yell up to him. This would explain her standing in that spot. They are not ghosts IMO.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
to be honest it just look like some kid kneeling on the floor at the entrance of the semi-open door....

haha your friend covered his face...i'm assuming paint...

[edit on 11-1-2007 by skyblueff0]

Ex

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I dunno about this one..........

The Negative Image

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
looks like his parents came home or are around. Dad in the first pic and mom in the second. Possibly theres a stairway outside the window and shes coming up the stairs in the second pic and the dad is alreadyup and going down the hallway

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
well i dont post often but this has caught my eye. so i did a bit of enhancing with the pics. they dont come out to well due to the quality of the pics.

this looks more like an alien to me if you take a look at the shape of the head.
I couldnt make much out of the other pic though.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by theukman]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks for all the comments everyone.

To address a few:

As far as being positive it is not a hoax on my friend's part... to put it nicely he is a little simple. Just a genuine nice guy with no hangups, doesn't have a bad bone in his body. I really don't think he would have the capacity to attempt to fool me. Plus he has stated several times since seeing the pictures that he thinks i'm trying to fool him. If he said no one was home i believe him. Whether you all do or not thats fine.

I just posted them because they seemed interesting and i thought some of you would find them interesting also.

Thanks for the photoshop edits by some people. The one directly above me is very interesting indeed. Oh, and i was the one that used paint to cover his face... so if it degraded the quality of the image any further i apologize. I wasn't going to have my friends face posted on the internet without his permission.

In the 2nd screen cap where everyone seems confused at what to see, i see a man in a large brimmed hat looking down, with his hands clasped infront of him... the fact that he is so short seems to indicate to me that he may be on his knees... praying perhaps?

One last note, as far as saying it is a hoax on my part, please check up on my post history. I spend a lot of my time debunking hoaxes in the UFO thread and here in paranormal.

I've only ever made one hoax in my life, and that was a hoax UFO video to make a point in the UFO forum. You can find it in my photobucket account too if you are interested!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Can someone actually clarify what we are suposed to be seeing with photoshop or something cause this looks like a blurry nothing to me. we can see familiar shapes in anything if we want to. And those little thunbnail pics like theukman posted are useless.

[edit on 1/11/2007 by librasleep]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If you find them useless dont take notice of them. If I blew them up they became even more distorted. but I can claerly see the person/ghost/alien clearly.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses everyone.

I will be online most of the day so if anyone has any questions U2U me or just post in this thread, i'll be keeping any eye out.

I really have no more information to add. I will post anything i find out on Monday after i check out the library archives.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theukman
this looks more like an alien to me if you take a look at the shape of the head.
I couldnt make much out of the other pic though.

Looks more like a blonde or grey haired bloke in a white T shirt to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join