It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Images about shuttle disaster over Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hi ,
Somme time ago , I´ve seen this "Fox News" images where appears the disaster shuttle reentry and in the end of the film, we can clearly see a strange ship . I wanna hear your opinions , cause it´s very clear to me , about what´it is , but like in other ocasions , we can see somme reality distorsions like the theather images , when somme can change really big round objects in ice cristals , funny and nobody tells nothing about it ??? What we´re doing where , just eating??Please tell what do you see ??? This is no fake images..
The Link to the Fox Images:youtube.com

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 11-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
:O... wow...

There is like beams of light coming out of that thing and rotating.

It looks very much real to me, but i'm sure someone will claim it to be swamp gas or something.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
crazy weird lol ....idk what it is ...but definetly something to ponder over .....im wondering why in the video they zoomed in on it ...yet they werent even talking about the thing lol ...idk ....very curious

~Regards Mayan2012

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I just thought about it... and it kind of looks like a Star Destroyer from Star Wars coming towards the camera... seriously.

Could mean this is a hoax?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Its the camera zooming in on something and the aperture of the camera is distorting it. Like if you zoom in with a videocamera on a star all the way, it makes the same funny shape.

Just my two cents. . . its not a ufo people.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Some of these replies are absolutely laughable. Unless you can identify exactly what that object is, then it falls into the category of UFO. Yes, a beam of light clearly is being emitted from some type of craft. I don't see any false image being created by the aperture.

[edit on 1/11/2007 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
What news article is this actually from and why do they zoom in on the object?

Are they saying its the SS Columbia breaking up or what?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is similar to an old video clip of an orange diamond shaped ufo, which was debunked as the diamond shape was created by the zoom of the video camera at max zoom on a small break of sunlight between the clouds. Just had a look for the clip i'm talking about but can't find it anywhere at the mo.

Obviously there is something there but the zoom on the camera is giving the illusion it's a different shape to what it actually is

However, as I was looking for a clip of what I mentioned above, I just found this - very interesting clip!!!

UFO Cylinder

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Does nobody think it looks like a shuttle entering the atmosphere (towards the camera) and the underneath is an optical illusion/reflection. The trail it leaves would be from the heat emitted as it enters the atmosphere. The trail would not have to be directly behind it as they enter at an angle dont they?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Looks like a flying saucer to me, you can see a trail behind it to the right, it is flying towards the left not coming towards us.

I always had a feeling that this shuttle was shot down. Some witnesses said they saw a UFO, some say they saw a purple beam of light too.

Maybe they are fed up of Earthlings shooting their craft down and want to let us know that they can do it too.

new topics

top topics

join