It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream/astral projection/abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I had a dream where I was in some sort of dark room with tables. the only light was from a door. I then remember some short shadowy figure chasing me. I remember thinking that I cant let it get me. There was something threatening, and devious about this humanoid. I backed up against some "wall" or membrane and went through it. I started falling through outerspace. I remember seeing stars and planets whizzing past me. I then woke up.
This is not made up.
I have had fear of aliens since early childhood. Just the image of a grey makes me sick to my stomach. I dont have any physical proof if I was abducted or not but, every now and then I can feel sinister presences in my room to this day. It feels like a dark shadow surrounding my bed. when I feel this. I close My eyes and fall asleep. for crying out loud I am almost 30 years old!
I am sure everyone of you that reads this will think "yeah right whatever" Just watches too many movies etc.
I practice astral projection quite frequently, I have a lot of involuntary experiences. sometimes good sometimes bad. usually the bad ones are angry spirts that go away when I show them love. they like to cling on to you like a parasite.
Anyway, my question is, can one's astral body be abducted by greys?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A few years back, I use to experiance a lot of dreams like so and use to obsess over OBE and Astral projection which I believe thinking of it SO much help me project and experiance some ofthe weird things like coming awake during sleep paralysis and experiancing The "Old Hag" Syndrome, having lucid dreams daily and obe's occassionaly..

I have had fear of aliens since early childhood. Just the image of a grey makes me sick to my stomach.

However I didn't think much of aliens at this stage though, now coming back here Im starting to believe it is possible again
oh but my point of your quote was, I use to feel the same way like whenever they would show that typical alien face on like discovery or learning I would quickly turn off, I hated.

ok my point is, The "Old Hag" Syndrome I have experianced this a few times over that period and it seems like whatever you fear the most is what is going to appear, like if you were a women and have fear of being raped, then this "old hag" can produce very real and pretty intense experiance to the point where alot of women would call the police saying they were raped but nothing showed that they were.

With me though at that time, I use to obsess over ghost to an extent during OBE mainly and wihle being lucid, When I had the old hag hit me, I would be experiancing a very strong intense very real evil experance but soon after reading and researching this out I believed this was the cause.

so as for being abducted while you project, I would say they are dreams, very vivid dreams.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
im scared shtless of that witch she messes with me not in your normal ways as i cant see her in my dreams i can however see a vision in my head of her and she does not sit on my chest or take away my breath but she takes my voice and turns it to mumbles and installs fear and laughs all the while im paralyzed i feel its demonic and not just stress and sp as they claim,, its almost like shes telepathic she can read my thoughts and implant images and fear into me sometimes i know if i struggle hard enough she'll go away and ill wake up

[edit on 10-5-2009 by lost77]

[edit on 10-5-2009 by lost77]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by joshtattoos

I started falling through outerspace. I remember seeing stars and planets whizzing past me.

Im not very good at astral projection but when I started meditating a year ago this exact same thing happened to me. I felt myself falling into dark outer space and it was like the whole solar system went whizzing past me just as you describe. I then saw Earth with its green fields and blue seas and I approached it very very fast, I thought Id crash for sure but then just at the very last second I slowed down and just landed in a field. The whole experience felt like I was in a wind tunnel , I could feel the air and hear it as I travelled very very fast.

As for Greys attacking you astrally Im sure they can. maybe you need to read up on astral protection.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by joshtattoos

Dr. Rick Strassman did a study on the effects of N,N-dimethyltryptamine. A chemical produced during REM Sleep and just before death. A large percentage of his patients often reported abduction experiences.

Dr. Strassman implied that the abduction experiences were related to the N,N-dimethyltryptamine and that other chemicals we produce might share similar experiences of a slightly different nature.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
My OBEs usually involve electric shock sensations through my neck and head, weird buzzing noises that get higher in frequency, and the sensation of floating and spinning away from my sleeping body.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Your experiences in astral projections show one thing. Entities are feeding off your fears, and you fall in their trap. I recommend a stop in your astral projections, to put an end to the manipulation you're subjected too.
By entities, i mean entities from the astral world.

top topics

join