It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs for President!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Although in the past I haven't been so nice to Lou Dobbs amoungst others at CNN, in the last couple months he has really started to surprise me. I wish Lou Dobbs would take his message on Illegal Immigration and the War on the Middle Class to the Voters of America I think it's a winning national policy.

Have others out there taken notice of Lou Dobbs and his views on the above issues, if so what do you think about them? Would you vote Lou for President in 08?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Lou is one of the last of a dying breed of patriots that have not sold his soul to greed.

He is too honest and out spoken for many groups out there comfort.

I even worry about him but we need him, America need him and I hope he stays in good health for a long time because he is one of the few that dares to tell the truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Lou Dobbs is on fire right now defending the middle and lower classes in the US. If anyone cares about defending the middle class in America you need to watch Lou later tonite. He spoke about the average American is making less than 35k a year and are receiving smaller raises than in the last 6 years. Lou Dobbs was on point tonite with his argument and people should listen up if they have access to CNN.

We need to start a grass roots effort to get Lou Dobbs for President!

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Low Orbit]

ape

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
whats lous stance on federal taxation? whats his stance on global trade and outsourcing? i'm sorry if im ignorant to this information I just dont follow dobbs, sounds like you do maybe you can save me from doing some research orbit

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Lou Dobbs is definitely a great person and I love his show. He points to many different issues and shows the hypocrisy of things (like how we don't trade with Cuba yet China is our largest trading partner), and the border problems, Iraq, and even about Democrats.

Way to go Lou

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sure, we watch Lou at my house.
He does raise some intersting points and concerns.

However, I have noticed on several occasions he just doesn't ask the tough questions of his guests.
We'll be sitting and watching, just hoping he'll ask a zinger, get his guest to squirm and sweat....
...but Lou takes the safer route and we still don't know WHY

Although, I have noticed both he and Pat Buchanan have taken to calling Those Who Rule the "elites".

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
While I do think Lou Dobbs brings up seom very good points, and is
very noble for his wanting to protect the middle-class and such, there
are alot of things I disagree with him on, and those issues are impor-
tant to me, so I would not vote for him.

Honestly though, I've wondered if he would ever run.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Kucinich for president!!! he is are only hope!!! kucinich.us

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sorry. My vote is going to the Stewart/Colbert ticket!

Zen and Truthiness for all!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I was hoping for a Lou Dobbs/Keith Oberman ticket.
They'd get my vote.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I just wanted to revive this link because I still think Lou Dobbs would make a fantastic third party ticket regardless of who he is paired with. Lou Dobbs is the one person in the mainstream media who is willing to address issues and problems such as illegal immigration and the war on terror responsibly and realistically.

Lou Dobbs seems to really care about the average American whereas the dems seem to care about all Americans(whoever can cross an invisible line and become citizens illegally) and republicans who care about the economy(whatever is good for big business) As far as I am concerned everyone in the '08 presidential election so far are all talking heads.

Best of luck to Lou Dobbs in the future regardless of what he decides to do he is a true American.

top topics

join