It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Speech, But Where was he?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
(insult removed)

1. The flag may be in the background....prolly an oversight. Which is likely the reason for the flag pendant on his lapel.

2. The library is yellowish instead of white because the lights are turned down to create ambience.

3. I have no explanation for the lack of "god bless america"

I enjoy the banter on this site, but you people really need to take a step back with the conspiracies some. Little less caffiene maybe?

Mod Note: Please read this thread.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphicsman1977
1. The flag may be in the background....prolly an oversight. Which is likely the reason for the flag pendant on his lapel.

Google "Bush speech" and look at the images. There is a flag in the background of every speech he's ever given from inside the WH and wherever possible outside the WH. It's an integral part of the set up of a presidential speech. It inspires patriotism.

PLUS he has the flag pin on his lapel in every other speech, too.

2. The library is yellowish instead of white because the lights are turned down to create ambience.

Why pick this speech to create 'ambiance'? Every other speech, he's lit up like a Christmas tree. Even in NOLA, when it was dark, he was lit up with a spotlight as were the surrounding grounds.

You could be right, but to me, more signs point to something suspicious than not.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by graphicsman1977

Google "Bush speech" and look at the images. There is a flag in the background of every speech he's ever given from inside the WH and wherever possible outside the WH. It's an integral part of the set up of a presidential speech. It inspires patriotism.

PLUS he has the flag pin on his lapel in every other speech, too.

Why pick this speech to create 'ambiance'? Every other speech, he's lit up like a Christmas tree. Even in NOLA, when it was dark, he was lit up with a spotlight as were the surrounding grounds.

You could be right, but to me, more signs point to something suspicious than not.

You could be right as well. I dunno. But, the lighting on the library looks exactly like the recessed lighting that I would expect to see in the WH Library. As for the flag, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt as say that his staff neglected to have the most important symbol of our nation behind our commander in chief on this occasion.

Honestly, though...if we are going to get the nation rankled at the thought of not enforcing our borders, and having the EU, the Pope and every Democrat in politics call us "racists" for wanted the problem solved.....or being criticized for leaving the operative "illegal" in illegal immigration....

then I don't think we've got much shot at getting anyone to care about a missing flag, or the lighting the WH library.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just a thought....
Maybe it's not really anything sinister on his part and it's got nothing to do with sending a message or being in a bunker because the world is coming to an end or something silly like that. If in fact he's taping in a different place, could it be because his life has been threatened or something? Maybe they put him somewhere to protect him? I mean, let's face it, there are a lot of people out there that don't care for him very much. Or maybe he's sick and they just set him up in his room so he doesn't have to move around much.

....or then again it could be that it isn't even Bush at all and a shape-shifting reptilian was giving the speech instead

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just watched the beginning of the speech, and caught like 3 or 4 stumbles. This is just in the first 10-15 minutes—so I don't know why some of you are claiming he didn't.

The backdrop DOES look flat.

I'm really curious as to what was in the frame for the first 3-4 minutes, before the camera zoomed-in ever so slightly to get rid of it. On the right hand side. Can't tell what it was, it was blurry. Anyone ever figure it out? or have the energy to find and compare photos of the library so that we can figure it out? I'm lazy.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm usually sceptical about most things posted on the site, lol.

But the background does look extremely flat.

It was a flawless speech. No flags and no God Bless. Very Un Bush.

Maybe it was to signal his new remorse for his mistakes made, as indicated in the speech.

Maybe he is currently hiding in an underground shelter someone, expecting a huge nuclear attack on the US (before the state on the union perchance). Maybe he was peforming occult sex rituals at somewhere other than the whitehous...who knows.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It wasn't flawless, rewatch the first 10 minutes.

He doesn't look drugged, ill or anything. Actually he looks as sober as I have ever seen him. It's also the first time I've heard him address the American people with a level of respect. He dropped his arrogant tone and body language. He sounded resigned. Intentional or not, his tone, was very like a know-it-all who just got put in his place.

The first speech I've been able to watch without wanting to slap him through the screen. Although the content was bogus as usual.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
no flag... no god bless america.... the coming of the NWO is near.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I posted this in an other thread but for the ones who missed this comparison:

As you can see the background is faked and not even done correct.

Who knows what these mad man are up to now..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join