It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian news agency reports UFO has crashed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
its basically the aliens who are under NDA, unable to reveal themselves without punishment from their homeworld/our govt. so they crash their craft , commiting suicide to show humanity theyre real without facing punishment from those keeping them secret

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm betting this would likely be drones, not spacecraft...

However, even high technology isn't immune to Murphy's Law. I'm fairly certain it applies even to aliens...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Update - A new artcile discussing other explanations

Report: Nuclear Explosion in Iran (UPDATE: 3 explosions)

mypetjawa.mu.nu

also:
english.farsnews.com...

[edit on 11-1-2007 by violet]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If there were nuclear explotions the big media would be all over it.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Violet the three blasts in Khoramshahr are totally diferent from Kerman incident..both geographically and also the nature of incidents..read the news carefully

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Update - A new artcile discussing other explanations

Report: Nuclear Explosion in Iran (UPDATE: 3 explosions)

mypetjawa.mu.nu

man that is such a tabloid news site lol ive seen crazy news from them

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernative
Violet the three blasts in Khoramshahr are totally diferent from Kerman incident..both geographically and also the nature of incidents..read the news carefully

I did read it.
It was a "related news" article under the Iran UFO News headlines, and included discussions regarding the Iran UFO report Whether or not the incidents are related, iis unknown to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Related info or coverup?

Iran shoots down US spy plane

TEHRAN (Fars News Agency)- Iranian military troops have shot down a spy plane of the US army during the last few days, an Iranian MP said here on Tuesday.

Representative of Dasht-e Azadegan at the Islamic Consultative Assembly, Seyed Nezam Mola Hoveizeh also told FNA that the aircraft has been a spy drone of the US army and that it has been shot down when trying to cross the borders.

Dunno.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here's another report ftom Iran News

UFO Observed in Western Iran
2007-01-16

TEHRAN (Fars News Agency)- A radiant unidentified flying object was observed in the sky of Central Sepidar in the vicinity of Bouyer Ahmad in western Iran at 19:00 hours local time (15:30 GMT) Monday.

Witnesses told FNA that the object has been observed for one complete hour while moving southwards.

In a similar incident last Wednesday, an Unidentified Flying Object crashed in Barrez Mounts in the central province of Kerman.

farsnews.com

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernative

I did read it.
It was a "related news" article under the Iran UFO News headlines, and included discussions regarding the Iran UFO report Whether or not the incidents are related, iis unknown to me.

Ok but in my view these are two seperated news !

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Is we are going to war with Iran and these are pre-invasion tactics, it seems unbelivable to but with the Iranians developing Nukes, and threatening to wipe Israel off the map, coupled with Iranian Hatred for america and the insurgents from Iran causing us to be losing in the Iraq war, I believe that war with Iran will come soon in one form or another.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Exactly the same accident with same characteristics on the other part of planet…
Interesting to know:

rense.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Iranian news agency reports UFO has crashed in Kerman province

Eyewitnesses told the Fars News Agency (FNA) that a radiant UFO had crashed in the Barez Mounts of Kerman on Wednesday morning.

.....the object was on fire with thick smoke coming from it, which identified the object as not being a meteor. Abulghassem noted that a few days earlier, in Rafsanjan, a similar incident was reported by witnesses.

Sources: ecanadanow.com

iranian.ws/

Another story
english.farsnews.com...

[edit on 10-1-2007 by violet]

There have seen quite a few news articles about UFO sightings in Iran over the past year and I'm convinced that this is some kind of a warning of some sort for big, BIG events that are going to take place in that country in the near future.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join