It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush goes against the Generals in favour of Dick Cheney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
George Bush is going to send 20,000 more troops into Iraq despite the opposition form the men on the ground the Generals who are actually managing the operation, the fact that Cheney is vehemently opposed to withdrawal of troops form Iraq is significant I believe, it seems he exerts an awful lot of influence over the President, Bush has been called a "puppet" before, whether it was his dad, CIA, NWO or his own No 2 pulling his strings.

It shows in this article that not too long ago Bush was on the Generals sides

"I'm not going to make decisions based upon polls and focus groups. I'm going to make my decisions based upon the recommendations of our generals on the ground. They're the ones who decide how to achieve the victory I just described. They're the ones who give me the information."

now it seems hes going to send more troops into Iraq despite me personally getting the impression recently that he was going to withdraw troops from Iraq.

Upon first hearing about this on the news I thought Bush Snr would be the chief instigator behind it but after reading this article I cant say im surprised that mr Cheney is involved too.

Washington Post

[edit on 10-1-2007 by marcopolo]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited title for clarity

[edit on 10/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yes Mr Bush may be easily led. I think he will agree with anyone who wants to keep on wiht the war in Iraq. He may agree with many different high up officials just so his can keep his country fighting this illegal war.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think you are right.
Bush likes Dick.
In fact, I would go so far as to say Bush worships Dick.
Bush would do anything for Dick.

new topics

join