It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immigration Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:
df1

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The "powers that be" aka the NWO are aware of an eminent calamity that will be of global proportions and they are taking actions to redistribute the population ethnically on all of the continents so that when this disaster occurs the diversity of the human species to survive in some form. This is why we are seeing the massive immigration of Mexicans and Muslims to locations outside of their native region, though it is certainly not limited to just these 2 groups.

This is also the primary motivation for establishing the EU and the proposed North American Union (NAU) as the coming disaster will destroy national boundaries as we know them today. The hope being that these continent sized regional governments will survive the destruction in some form and that they will be able to maintain some semblance of society and order that most survivors will embrace.

Their reasoning for keeping this a secret from the public is the belief that society wouldn't go along with the plan and that things would quickly degenerate into a global orgy of partying and violence once the public became of aware of the coming devastation.

My evidence is purely anecdotal, however I think the pieces fit the puzzle pretty well.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think it's more of a case of an attempt to destroy sovereignty and nationalism in order for globalism to achieve it's goals of turning us into a racial mush where alienation is rife therefore stifling true expression and dessent.

I'd have to be pretty cynical to believe that though.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yeah I think what Taurusmoo said is pretty spot on, even if he was just joking. I've got two theories, the first one is that the NWO is behind the western worlds immigration policies, they have a plan to "divide and conquer". Or maybe another faction I call the "Old World Order" is pumping their agents into western countries aiming for a mulit-generational takeover.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Isn't the government in the process of building a highway from Mexico that goes all the way up to Canada?? I live in Texas and trust me on this...........Texas is part of Mexico now. So is AZ and CA. Guess who was in charge of our Border Patrol for the last 20 years? U.S. Rep Silvestre Reyes. Yep, a Mexican in charge of our bordies who now is one of the people in our Homeland Security.

How many illegal aliens have crossed the border in the US over the last 20 years?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I heard nowadays something like 5000 mexicans cross the border everyday.

top topics

join