It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream about a sniper!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So last night I went to a movie with a few of my friends, came home, and went to bed. Now, it's useless for me to go into too much detail about the outside of the theatre, but it has sort of a long sidewalk path from the theatre to the parking lot. The theatre is on one side, and the street is on the other. In the dream, it was night time, and I had just come out of the theatre with one of the friends I had been at the movies with. We were walking down the sidewalk path towards the parking lot. Behind us, about 10 yards away, a car comes crashing up onto the sidewalk. Me and my friend just sort of stand still watching, and a masked person gets out of the car and points a sniper rifle at us. I remember telling her (my friend.) "be cool." or something like that, and we both put our hands up. He aimed the gun at us for a fairly long time, I'd say about 10 seconds, then the dream ended. The most strange thing about this dream was how real it felt. I woke up with chills and a really odd feeling. I had the image of the guy with a sniper pointed at us in my head for a really long time while I was trying to get to sleep, and to be honest it was kind of freaking me out!

Anyway, if anyone can think of any interpretations or anything like that, it would be cool. If not, I hope you at least enjoyed the story!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
it could be future perception...have you had this happen before? Also what was the movie about it could be that you really got into it and had a dream about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Interesting. The movie that I saw was Children of Men. It was violent, but it didn't really effect me. Maybe it effected me more than I thought. I've also heard that a sniper symbolises aggression that I need to find a healthy outlet for. I don't feel any, but who knows...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Stay away from the movie theatre.

It is a preminition of something that will happen. Terrorism etc. What better place than the movie theatre, then nobody will ever go there for a month. Typical terrorist target.

new topics

top topics

join