It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY WON'T SADDAM SAY "ALIENS EXIST?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Since Saddam hates the US so much. I'm sure he as all the intelligence that we have. He knows about area 51, dream land, Roswell, etc. Why didn't he come out a few years ago and try to dicredit the US cover-up in some form. I mean the US has had many president-enemies. WHy won't any president from any enemy country such as North Korea speak out and say aliens do exist. This will cause a tremendous damage to US interests. Any opinions?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Who would believe Saddam? That would be his problem. Saddam never wanted to look dopey, so he would never say such a thing.

Also, since he was most likely a pawn of the CIA, he would have never said anything anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
lol...yeah..agreed heel. What would the point of Saddam saying that be...he is a 'terrorist', no one would believe him.

-wD

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I used "Saddam" just to set an example. What about North Korea's president? What about Fidel Castro? What about Iran's president? The US has dozens of powerful enemies out there who can go the distance and come up with very credible satellite images/recordings/military personnel to prove their point. Why won't ANYONE talk? Why would they much rather build atomic bombs in secret than bring down the NWO/US by speaking out? C'mon, no one really answered my question. You guys answered with a question: Who would believe him? There are hundred of government out there, (nearly 200) Are they all part of this conspiracy? C'mon let's be real now.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You act as if nobody has come out on this subject. Several people have. Two of the biggest ones I can think of are retired astronauts Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper who claim ET visitation is happening.

You've also got one of the former presidents of Brazil who released the info on the famous Trindade Island UFO incident.

We even had former President Jimmy Carter attempt, but fail, to get UFO info out of the goverment.

Another point. If you have a super powerful country like the U.S. controlling this information, you aren't going to find many smaller nations having much of anything regarding this. They may get the occassional UFO photo or film, but I'm sure crash retrievals, when they do happen, get jumped on by the people who know they happened. People that have giant satellite networks in orbit to see it all happen. Like the U.S.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Saddam's not in any position to say anything much.

In the eyes of the worlds media anything like "Aliens are real" etc would mark the leader as a fruitcake and give his political enemies grounds to get rid of him.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Regan even went to the UN with it.

The President first disclosed his recurrent thoughts about "an alien threat" during a December 4, 1985, speech at the Fallston High School in Maryland, where he spoke about his first summit with General Secretary Gorbachev in Geneva. According to a White House transcript, Reagan remarked that during his 5-hour private discussions with Gorbachev, he told [Gorbachev] to think, "how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries ..."

Except for one headline or two, people didn't pay much attention. Not then and not later, when Gorbachev himself confirmed the conversation in Geneva during an important speech on February 17, 1987, in the Grand Kremlin Palace in Moscow, to the Central Committee of the USSR's Communist Party. Not a High School in Maryland, precisely! There, buried on page 7A of the 'Soviet Life Supplement,' was the following statement:

"At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion..."
Notice that Gorbachev doesn't say this is an incredible proposition, he just says that it's too early to worry about it.
If Gorbachev elevated the theme from a high school to the Kremlin [palace], Reagan upped the stakes again by including the "alien threat" [again], not in a domestic speech but to a full session of the General Assembly of the United Nations. Towards the end of his speech to the Forty-second Session on September 21, 1987, the President said that, "in our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond."

"I occasionally think," continued Reagan, "how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask" -- here comes the clincher -- "is not an alien force ALREADY among us?" The President now tries to retreat from the last bold statement by posing a second question: "What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?" Unlike the off-the-cuff remarks to the Fallston High School, we must assume that the President's speech to the General Assembly was written very carefully and likewise, it merits close examination.

Ronald Reagan has told us that he thinks often about this issue, yet nobody seems to be paying attention. When the President mentioned last May 4 in Chicago for the third time the possibility of a threat by "a power from another planet," the media quickly dubbed it the "space invaders" speech, relegating it to a sidebar in the astrology flap. The ET remark was made in the Q&A period following a speech to the National Strategy Forum in Chicago's Palmer House Hotel, where he adopted a more conciliatory tone towards the Soviet Union.

Significantly, Reagan's remark was made during his response to the question, "What do you consider to be the most important need in international relations?"

"I've often wondered," the President told us once again, "what if all of us in the world discovered that we were threatened by an outer -- a power from outer space, from another planet." And then he emphasized his theme that this would erase all the differences, and that the "citizens of the world" would "come together to fight that particular threat..."

There is a fourth, unofficial, similar statement from Ronald Reagan about this particular subject. It was reported in the New Republic by senior editor Fred Barnes. The article described a luncheon in the White House between the President and Eduard Shevardnatze, during the Foreign Minister's visit to Washington to sign the INF Treaty on September 15, 1987. "Near the end of his lunch with Shevardnadze," wrote Barnes, "Reagan wondered aloud what would happen if the world faced an 'alien threat' from outer space. 'Don't you think the United States and the Soviet Union would be together?' he asked. Shevardnadze said yes, absolutely. "And we wouldn't need our defense ministers to meet,' he added."

Indeed, more than one ufologist has even suggested that the real target behind "Star Wars" -- another of Reagan's cosmic obsessions -- is the projected ET invasion and not the Russians. Others talk of wild "deals" between the U.S. Government and race of gray dwarfs, better known for the appetite for abducting humans ... Stop! We're entering the forbidden terrain of tabloid revelations, like the SUN's screaming headline that "Reagan will end his presidency by adding several planets as states." Just think about it.

CLINTON: "IF WE WERE BEING ATTACKED BY SPACE ALIENS"
Budget talks and space aliens. October 28, 1999

"If we were being attacked by space aliens we wouldn't be playing these kinds of games," Clinton told educators visiting Washington. "These kinds of games are only possible because the economy is strong and the American people are self-confident and people believe therefore that they can do frivolous things that they would otherwise never consider doing to try to get short-term political advantage."
(Source: CNN )

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by baked]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
i doubt he would actually gain anything from that. People already think he is crazy, so if he came claiming something like that he would be "proven" to be crazy. All the more reason to kill him.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Regan even went to the UN with it.

The President first disclosed his recurrent thoughts about "an alien threat" during a December 4, 1985, speech at the Fallston High School in Maryland, where he spoke about his first summit with General Secretary Gorbachev in Geneva. According to a White House transcript, Reagan remarked that during his 5-hour private discussions with Gorbachev, he told [Gorbachev] to think, "how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries ..."

here is the link again.....when I edit it keeps erasing all my text so here is the link in a different post.
www.aaaa.demon.nl...

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by baked]

L8R
BAKED

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It is simple enough really - N.K/Cuba/whoever speaks >>> U.S. covers it up >>> Info never gets to public..capiche?

-wD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Or it could go back to the conspiracy that the enitre world is run by a single agency? If every country is just a pawn of a larger government, then they could all be silenced on the matter. I know it's out there, but it could be a possibility why everyone is silent. Or perhaps the world is being threatened by an extra-terrestrial force to stay quiet. Those are just some theories.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
saddam and any other political figure would be exterminated imidiately if they leaked anything about aliens either by MIB's or hitmen employed by the govenments around the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannysito
Since Saddam hates the US so much. I'm sure he as all the intelligence that we have. He knows about area 51, dream land, Roswell, etc. Why didn't he come out a few years ago and try to dicredit the US cover-up in some form. I mean the US has had many president-enemies. WHy won't any president from any enemy country such as North Korea speak out and say aliens do exist. This will cause a tremendous damage to US interests. Any opinions?

so what? i wont say alieans exist because ive never seen one my self. sure ive seen UFOs but never alieans ill believe in alieans when i see em

new topics

top topics

join