It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's bothering YOU today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm sure this has probably been done before, but sometimes you just need to start fresh and start complaining about SOMETHING. Even if it's just to hear the pitter patter of keystrokes...

I'll start.

I woke up this morning to a car alarm going off in the street outside of my window. It wouldn't stop! Then when i went to take a shower...the water wouldn't stay at a decent temp...it would be too cold...so i would move the knob, then it would be scorching hot, so i would have to jump out and turn it down, then it was like a waterfall of freezing arctic water. WTF!

Your turn....

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well were do I begin? I woke up, found that my face still hasnt healed completely from a small burn, and now my lip is all split up and was bleeding when I woke up, then I weant to have a shower, and it was FREEZING, then I turned up the heat even more, nothing happened, I tend to forget that we have low flow hot water, so it never runs out, but only one source can use it at a time, well it just happened that when I had hot on max, that was when someone upstairs turned off their bath water, so I pretty much jumped out of the shower, so I went to eat breakfast, and someone ate the last bagel and sausages I was saving for breakfast from the night before, so I had cerial, and I dont like cerial, then I weant downstairs back to my room, grabbed my labtop, only to see that someone has been using it even though no one else is supposed to, and of course they didnt plug it back in, so I cant leave the room I am in with my labtop for the next hourish or else it will run out of power, so I am writting this, and I am enjoying complaining about the 1 and a half hour I have been up so far. Oh yeah, there was a blizzard last night and now I cant go anywhere because the car is snowed in.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm at work.

'nuff said. :bash:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am at work too. I am into sales and my phone is not ringing therefore I am making nothing.:bnghd:

Don't ever think that is all peachy when you own your business. I am the worst boss I have ever had.

I am making myself work sixty hours a week and making myself wear a sign suit next to a very busy highway. Yes, I am my very worst boss ever!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The weather. Another possible ice storm is coming my way. Third in a month.

The farm was out of power for 8 days, the house 36 hr. I hauled enought H2O to livestock to float a Carrier.

Roper

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
The weather. Another possible ice storm is coming my way. Third in a month.

The farm was out of power for 8 days, the house 36 hr. I hauled enought H2O to livestock to float a Carrier.

Roper

You should just take the ice and melt it! Then you don't need to haul h20 anymore!

/smartass remark

The T was ultra crowded, so I couldn't get a seat. The girl standing behind me wouldn't stop coughing and sniffing. Now I am absolutely petrified that I may get sick again.

Sure feels good to vent!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Having to snow blow 5 inchs on snow.
And then,having the city plow me back in.
Thanks city workers!

top topics

join