It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunguska & The Ancient Installation In Siberia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hi.
I'm sure many of you here have heard of Tunguska in Siberia, and the incident of 1908. I'm also sure that "not" many of you have heard of the the ancient installation there.It has been there for thousands of years according to local legends. Maybe the same people who were responsible for the Vimanas in India thousands of years ago made the instalation?
I have found some interesting info from the Nexus magazine that is a very good read.
www.nexusmagazine.com...
www.nexusmagazine.com...
www.nexusmagazine.com...
www.nexusmagazine.com...
www.nexusmagazine.com...

My question is: Who built it? Who/what runs it? Will the people who built it return one day?
I have my own ideas but i'd like to know yours.
Enjoy!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It is indeed a good read. Question is how much of it has been... tweaked. I've never even heard of this in relation to the Tunguska case.

The only real logical problem I see is if this anti-meteor installation can detect meteors well ahead (10 days was suggested), why doesnt it activate until its too late, sort of speak? It doesnt quite make sense. Well unless they couldnt do that at the time (just like we've gone from short range to long range in terms of rifles).

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
May be the installation is short ranged. May be the silver spheres are propelled by magnetism and cannot leave the earths magnetic field.
Don't you think 1908 incident is wierd.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

However, the explosions are described in Tungus legends far more vividly than in other sources. Judging by the accounts, they were many times worse than modern nuclear weapons.
If we take 1380 as our starting date and go back into the past, we can trace such moments. In 830, for example, the culture of the Mayans who inhabited the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico was destroyed. Many of their cities were reduced to ruins by an explosion of monstrous force.
Some passages in the Bible are akin to the Yakut legends, e.g., the description of the plagues of Egypt and the demise of Sodom and Gomorrah. In one of the oases of the Arabian Peninsula, an ancient town was destroyed and literally reduced to ashes. According to legend, this took place when a huge fireball that appeared in the sky exploded.
At Mohenjo-daro on the Indian subcontinent, archaeologists discovered a devastated city. The marks of the catastrophe—melted stone walls—clearly pointed to an explosion comparable with a nuclear bomb.
Similar events are also described in Chinese chronicles from the 14th century.

Bunk. Pure bunk. Waste of time.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
facinating... i've read alot of mainstrem stuff about tunguska and they don't bother to mention the other accounts...but of course what i've read were published by western sources. got to hand it to the russians for publicly stating things that western govt and researchers are afraid to mention.

2 things...why does all this happen over russia? if the installation is real, could it act as a magnet for larger meteors...

and second...with all that is going wrong on this world...why would any one want to save the earth.....

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Are these actual real documents? If they are this would be amazing. But, I still have to be sceptical. I already knew that France, Russia and some other countries have anouced to the public that ufos are real. But, anoucing to the public all around the wolrd that they have an alien weopon of mass power on there land is very hard to believe.

I don't know much about nexus magazine. Is it reliable? Some one please comment because, if this is true/reliable, this is a big find.

Note: If this is fake it sound like it was ripped of off stargate. (The atlantian outpost in antartica.)

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I don't know if the documents are real!
No one is even interested in this topc anyway.
O well i should have started a thread saying i've just contacted the greys through the stream and they are gonna take us over and anal probe us.
Or i should have got some pics of the moon and swear to god that i can see buildings and aliens in the pics. But o well.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey Skunk,

This is an old story of 2003. I don't know whether the story if true or false, but I do know Valery Uvarov is a lier. I

met him in 2003 at a UFO congress in Amsterdam, don't ask me how I ended up there. Because of his interview he was asked to speak at several congresses around the world. I never heard of him before and when I heard his story, I became really fascinated and tried to search everything on the internet. He claimed that he is the head of the UFO department from Russia and says he is in direct contact with the Russian leader and advise him. It turned out in the end that he lied about everything and he was only promoting his Wand of Horus, which he claimed to invented, that is also a lie.

See this site: www.egyptianhealingrods.com...

He just copied the old story of the installations in Tankuska and said he had actually see them.

[edit on 11/1/2007 by rai76]

new topics

top topics

join