It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Counterfeiting US Dollars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If a branch of the government is counterfeiting money and was, most likely involved in the drug trade.(Dark Alliance, Whiteout and Cocaine Politics) and the Fed is a private cabal and that the list of our rights as citizens is rapidly dwindling ant that they probably had something to do with 9/11 and have surprised info on UFO’s for decades. Why should I believe them when they blame North Korea or China for making fake currency it sounds like disinfo to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The American secret service, the CIA, could be responsible for manufacturing the nearly-perfect counterfeit 50 and 100-dollar-notes that Washington pins on the terror regime of North Korea. The charge comes after an extensive investigation in Europe and Asia by the Sunday edition of the Frankfurter Allgemeinen Sonntagszeitung of Frankfurt, and after interviews with counterfeit money experts and leading representatives of the high-security publishing industry.

Since when is the CIA the American secret service? Or is the article including the Secret Service of the Treasury Department as part of this conspiracy? But then they didn't capitalize the words Secret Service. They messed up.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the counterfeiting thing is related to our alterior motives in Afghanistan; that is, to put the poppy growers back on line after the Taliban banned them so that heroin could flow again (mostly to Asia). The phony bills are put into circulation, exchanged on the world market, and the GDP of developed and developing nations rise as a result.

One things for sure: Afghan heroin and opium production has skyrocketed since the CIA, I mean the US military, came on the scene. Most of the processed goods are transacted in large denomination US currency.

2 + 2 still = 4, no?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I can think of one huge reason that hits everyone right in the face.

The USA is Broke. National Debt is almost 9 trillion dollars of what we know about.

Why do you think the US dollars is dropping like crazy again every other currency? Just take a moment and think about the basics.

Heck the US dollar used to be $1.50 something canadian just a few years ago and it was at that range for many years, now we are almost par. WTF?

Just look at how the dollars has fallen and how many countries are using Euros and converting dollars to Euros.

Something stinks for sure.

The US isn't dropping against every currency. The only currency it is really dropping against is the Euro (the dollar is doing well against the Yen). And there are many more reasons to that other than just debt.
Countries aren't converting all their dollars into Euros. They are diversifying their reserves, which all central banks have done iver the course of almost 100 years or more.

So there goes your argument.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
*sighs*

U.S. Constitution, Article One, Section Ten.

think about it.

www.usconstitution.net...

Also, from this site:

www.friesian.com...

Until 1963 all United States currency stated that its value was "Payable to the Bearer on Demand," which reflected the circumstance that real money was originally considered to be gold or silver coin, not a paper document. In that year, however, when Silver Certificates were discontinued and the first $1 Federal Reserve Note and the last $2 and $5 United States Notes were issued, the ancient formula was deleted from the new series. A year later the last silver was eliminated from United States coins. Thus paper and tokens became United States money. This entire process, starting with the New Deal, or perhaps even the Civil War, and culminating in 1963, was unconstitutional. Article I, Section 10, Paragraph 1 of the United States Constitution says, "No State shall...make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts." So the question is, if the States can't do it, this must mean that the Federal Government can. No... The Tenth Amendment says, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." The Constitution, as it happens, does not "delegate" the power to "make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts" to the Federal Government. Therefore, government at no level has the power to make anything but gold and silver coin tender in payment of debts. James Madison himself called paper money a "wicked scheme." It is, when its purpose is to inflate debts and license fiscal irresponsibility by government (the greatest debtor). That is the kind of government we now have.

it's all funny money and only has value if you (or your dealer) agrees it has value.

On a side note, this also means that the only thing we can pay our taxes with is Gold and Silver, (even though we are paid with funny money)

so, legally, we can be arrested and jailed for paying our taxes with that stuff we get in our pay envelope...

crazy country we live in, ey?

twj

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

The US isn't dropping against every currency. The only currency it is really dropping against is the Euro (the dollar is doing well against the Yen). And there are many more reasons to that other than just debt.
Countries aren't converting all their dollars into Euros. They are diversifying their reserves, which all central banks have done iver the course of almost 100 years or more.

So there goes your argument.

Not really.

First of all it wasn't an arguement and maybe I should have worded it different like dropping against most world currencies. The dollar is doing well against the Yen because it is falsely propped up. Money is a faith based system that has been tested to the limits in the US and is doomed to fail if the corruption, lies and greed continue.

www.spiegel.de...

How Dangerous is the Dollar Drop?

By Christian Reiermann

Is an end of an era looming in the foreign exchange markets? The dollar has been depreciating against the euro for weeks. Currency experts and the German government don't yet see this as cause for alarm. The US currency's role as a lead currency isn't as important as it used to be, they say.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
torbjon, I think you're missing Article I, Sec 8:

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

From United States Constitution, Artlcle I Section 8 (The Powers of Congress)

The United States has clearly been given the sole ability to produce currency.

[edit on 1/10/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
djohnsto77-

oh, I read that, (and the rest of the document as well)

they can coin money, but no Thing other than gold and silver Coin can be used to pay debts *shrugs*

with nothing other than "in god we trust" (or trust in Allah or whatever 'have faith' words) stamped on it, that's pretty much all it's worth... whatever Trust and Faith we decide to place on it.

There's no collateral backing it up, ergo 'funny money'.

We all use it because we have faith in it. But once the love is gone, look out brother *laughs*

Anyway, someone asked earlier Why congress doesn't just print more money... as you pointed out, according to Article one Section eight, they CAN, but according to Article one Section ten, they have to have the gold and silver to back it up, that's all.

twj

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think this would be totally counterproductive to be true. The CIA is a US based intelligence operation and anything affecting our economy, which counterfeiting does do in a negative way, would also affect our operations. If the value of the dollar is driven down it wouldn't make sense for them to be the ones doing it. Our economy needs to be strong if they wish to convince anyone our way is the way to go, as well as financing military or otherwise. It would cost us more if our dollar is devalued.

If its a terrorist yes I can understand them counterfeiting because it not only affects our economy it also forces the locals into losing confidence in our paper money. They will not be so willing to accept it in the future if the bank confiscates their $, and being they are foreigners not knowing how to properly recognize a forged note will opt for another currency with less risk involved.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Actually I would think that the idea behind the CIA manufacturing counterfeit bills would be to discredit those who they want to use them, whereas N. Korea's rational in making them would be to have ready access to cash they really don't have. BUT, while I understand those two ideas, what I fail to see would be how either would actually work. How would the CIA get their funny money to those they want to use it (and conversely why make it so good if they want to discredit the users?) and two who is going to believe N. Korea would have the dollars to spend anyway?

There is something about this whole thing that stinks worse than a ho on a hot summer night.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Unfortunately there's not way to gauge the information in teh report. The global research sites says the that F-A is citing unamed sources, who offer nothing other than their own speculation. We can't can annonymous sources as an authority, we need some sort of evidence to accept them.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Secret Service is reflecting the attitude that the bogus bucks aren't a real concern, while the CIA does dirty deals.
Despite Growing Scams, U.S. Secret Service Pulls Agents Out of Nigeria ABC

Former CIA/DIA deep-cover agent "Chip" Tatum reveals disturbing details about high-level control of global drug-running and money-laundering operationsL
NEXUS: The Pegasus File - Part 1/2
NEXUS: The Pegasus File - Part 2/2

DPRK and CIA probably both printing funny money: Superdollar Wiki

So if 75% of all US currency is held outside the US, then who would it hurt the most when it came time to replace the dollar?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
I see this whole issue as nothing more then spreading false proganda.

It is well known and I have seen mention of it on the history channel as well as media coverage. The truth of the matter is it is China and NK who may be printing the supernotes, so lets lay the blame where it belongs.

In the 1990s, Pyongyang purchased advanced high-speed banknote presses similar to those used by the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing and began to print extremely high-quality copies of foreign currency notes dubbed “supernotes” by the U.S. Secret Service. The Economist Intelligence Unit estimated in 2003 that North Korea earned as much as $100 million a year from counterfeit currency.[1] In 2005, an interagency U.S. task force broke a number of North Korean counterfeit cases. The task force estimates that $45 million to $60 million in Pyongyang’s counterfeit currency (primarily in U.S. $100 bills) is in circulation today.[2]

Source

further backed up by

Fed Break up Chinese Gang that Trafficked N. Korean "Supernotes"

Bingo!!!!!! Why go to war when you can just cripple another country by filtering it's ecomomy with worthless money and forcing the country to buy your products..Then the country purchasing your products has a currency problem it's value has dropped...Oh well looks like well just "loan you the goods on a per- value deduction loss of your country's currency market value and place you in debt...way in debt..Pretty smart cripple a country without the loss of one life. Why fight hard when you perfected fight smarter?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wow Regen, that Nexus report is very detailed, good find.

I don't have many doubts that everything in there is true, I think about what impressions I had and what rumors I had heard about the Bush family and other political figures before I actually started reading about their REAL history and information like this is just further confirmation, if totally legit.

Same thing with the CIA reportedly counterfeiting money, I read and heard from people years ago that the US was going to economically collapse and if these allegations are true (which I believe they are for reasons stated earlier, covert ops, misc. missions) then I can definitely see big trouble when all this printing of "funny money" catches up to them.

To think that some people see me as crazy because I believe a NWO or Illuminati type group of super powerful people is possible, if even HALF the stuff I read about thats not mainstream media is in someway true, then I think to myself "we're f*cked" and I bet you truthfully as much as 75% of these theories we read here in these forums can't be totally discredited.

Scary stuff...

[edit on 1/10/2007 by JKersteJr]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join