It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OSI? Office Of Special Investigations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The Real MIB? It Was On The Sci Fi Ufo Invasion At Rendlesham.. Maybe??

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I Missed The Thing On DS8 What It Meant.. Anyone Have What That Guy Sead On What It Meant In Seprate Words?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This very well might be the 'MIB', because, heh, I think we all know they aren't named the 'MIB'...except for in the movies

Actually, I have heard of this before, but didn't really pay attention to it..
-wD

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Dam Well I Need To Know The Definition To The DS8 If You Recorded It Please Please Post What It Means Here.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The OSI is the law enforcement\investigative arm of the AIR FORCE they are not addressed by their rank, but as "Special Agent". I had a scout master who was in the OSI. We used to call him up at work and ask for "SECRET AGENT RO**" (I don't want to reveal his name). It was always good for a laugh out of whoever answered the phone.

[Edited on 12-13-2003 by groingrinder]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I've read somewhere that these guys are closest thing to the real "X-Files" branch. Don't remember if it is true or if it was a bunch of crap though.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have had 2 encounters with the MIBs. The BAD ones, that is! You would not want to meet them. The exude an evil presence. UGH!

(There are GOOD ones, too.)

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The GOOD OSI people are the ones who made "The 6 Million $ Man"! Remember that show on TV?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
The Real MIB? It Was On The Sci Fi Ufo Invasion At Rendlesham.. Maybe??

yes, i saw this to and was like. "oh, there the so called "MIB's"

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The United States Air Force has a career field which is part, but not part of the Security Forces/Military Police force within its military branch. Much like the civilian police force have detectives, the SFS have OSI, the Office of Special Investigations. They are nothing more than Military Detectives who fight against terrorism, prevent military security breaches, and investigate drug violations within the military.
Their job does NOT cover investigating little green men, UFO abductees, or anything of an "X-File" nature.
I myself am in the Air Force and have had to have many briefings by OSI before a deployment, so I am here to debunk your "theory" about the OSI potentially being the real MIB.
I think you need to look somewhere else to buck the blame.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
AgentBlueBook

sorry

just on that show a general was talking about the OSI and siad thats proubly who the "witnesses" of the ufo's were interviewed by, so it realy seamed like he was saying the "OSI" were the "MIB"

-edit- the general that was interview sopsodly saw the ufo,s but seams as tho he was dening it

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have to agree with project blue blook..i too am in the air force im part of the security forces career field..OSI is nothing more than detectives..they r not some hush hush organization. You can find their shop on any AFB. On their building it even says Office of Special Investigation.

top topics

join