It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla being branded mad scientist, his discovery could save or Kill us all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This guy was nothing short of an absolute genius. This is a few paragraphs about him from the following website:
en.wikipedia.org...

“World-renowned Serb-American inventor, physicist, mechanical engineer and electrical engineer. He is best known for his revolutionary work in, and numerous contributions to, the discipline of electricity and magnetism in the late 19th and early 20th century.”
“Aside from his work on electromagnetism and engineering, Tesla is said to have contributed in varying degrees to the fields of robotics, ballistics, computer science, nuclear physics, and theoretical physics”

"The man who invented the twentieth century."

“Immediately after Tesla's death became known, the Federal Bureau of Investigation instructed the government's Alien Property Custodian office to take possession of his papers and property, despite his US citizenship.”

The more info you read on this guy the more interesting it gets. He apparently was involved with the government in experiment on death rays and weather control. By use of some sort of free energy which has a seemingly endless supply. He also have been said to make a crude prototype transport device and was actually witnessed using it.

As most of you will know that free energy is supposedly how alien crafts are fueled making it possible to travel large distances.

So did we have a solution to the energy crisis 50-100 years back have we be polluting our planet needlessly? Are these people in power (like oil owners) suppressing this discovery and using it for making these so called death rays weapons?

If anyone is interested in this so called free energy, one of the best sites I’ve found is this:
www.prahlad.org...

I warn you it’s a pretty serious read don’t expect to believe it straight away I certainly didn’t.

Please post your views thank you.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You are bang on my friend. Tesla was an amazing man. He changed the way we live on this planet forever. And as usual, these inventors gets used and abused left and right by the military-industrial complex...

I'v read about him a bit, what a fascinating man.

join