It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pimple like thing on penis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
dude i think you have some kind of STD. more than likely you have aids/herpes and need to amputate your "John"

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
haha

hahah ha ha

stab it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
If you decide to try and pop it you might want to watch this first. The guy ended up with a bad staph infection.

www.liveleak.com...

Peace

I just want to tear something up after seeing that, I want someone to pay, like maybe the person who posted this link.

Don't look at this link people. Just don't do it. Just say no.

================================================

I told you. But did you listen? Noooooooo.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have the same problem and i have been wondering what is.
I've had it under the head my penis for long time now. I first saw it before i was sexually active so i guess it isn't an STD, but i'm still kind of paranoid.
Someone posted a description of this abnormality and it basically describes what mine looks like.
So guys, what is this thing?!
Is it something major to worry about?
I'm 20 years old and it kind of embrassing to be carring around.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Really don't be afraid to go to your doctor about these sort of things. Trust me, after years and years of school, and then practise.I am sure they have seen more then they would like to admit. ON every kind of person.
Your not the first person to have a problem.
Remember, people have to go to them with hemerroids.

You think that is a big deal? Try being a woman having a baby.
There is no such thing as modesty by the time you deliver.
True story,

Doctor: Mind if this group of interns watch you deliver?
Me: sure, whatever.

BTW, when you make the call, you are not obligated to tell the staff why, though sometimes it can hurry you through. But you are not obligated, just say you wish to leave it to discuss with you doctor. Then they know it is embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, I hope the OP's little issue has been taken care of by now. But just in case someone else with similar fears does a search and comes up with this thread I'll add a suggestion:

I realize that you're sure it's not sexually transmitted. But one place to find doctors who you can be 100% sure will not be taken aback in the least by a request to "look at this bump on my genitalia" is an STD clinic.

Planned Parenthood is one organization that runs excellent clinics for both men and women – much more of their health care business is actually in prevention and treatment of STDs than in abortion providing. Call your local Planned Parenthood – I think a lot of them have a one-day-a-week clinic specifically for men. They also can arrange sliding-scale fees (pay what you can) so that if you're concerned about the visit showing up on your health insurance and your parents finding out, it won't.

I'm sure most hospitals and general health clinics also have similar programs, so if you strongly object to visiting a PP you could do some Google searching for something else near you.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I had something like that also.. but i went to the doctor and it turned out to be nothing.. it was just a red mark about 8 inches from the base and like 3 inches from the tip. It went away like2 or 3 days later.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Suck it up and have it looked at. Drs are professional and have seen far worse things than a white thing on your "john".
Women go to the gyn every year and have to suffer from the inspection of the dr.
Good luck

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
LOL Hikix

Definitely head to the Doctor. Doctors are professionals and are not supposed to care or judge you. They're trained to look at those types of problems and don't think twice if its on your foot, your shoulder, your nose etc...

* Looking at the date of this thread - I hope the OP went and saw a Doctor by now...

- Carrot

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
wow yea,

i did a long time ago, he said it wasn't anything serous...a stupid cyst. Thats way back then, but its gone now, actually its been gone for a while cant remember when it went aways...but it was good timing lol

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Talk about threads coming back to haunt you for years after.

I thought it was new and I was going to offer that it could be nothing more than a hair follicle.

They don't tend to actually produce hairs that far up but you can see the 'root' which could look like a white lump.

I've no idea WHY the hairs don't seem to be able to hang on further up of course

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
nah it wasnt a hair follicle, but i did research that before. Doc just said a cyst formed from an oil gland or something. I really have no idea how it went away, guess one day it just sort of shrunk and poof its gone, it was awsome timing to, i thought a girl was gonna be like wtf do you have a percing or something...lol

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I had something like that also.. but i went to the doctor and it turned out to be nothing.. it was just a red mark about 8 inches from the base and like 3 inches from the tip. It went away like2 or 3 days later.

LMFAO.

11 inches? That's like almost 30cm.

[edit on 14/1/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ya i'm 18 was looking for someone with the same problem,i ahve those pimle things,i thought nothing of it until the past week one filled with white stuff and swelled,you said u cant pop them,yes you can but it #in hurts alot and only makes it way worse,i hope its not a std but i think i had them before i had sex so hopefully
anyone with info please post,i'm freakin out here
??????????????????????????????????

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
BAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!! Sorry.

I feel your pain buddy.

Get a knife, and cut the sucker out. That's what I would do

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Go see a doctor and whip it out.

Well dont actually whip it out untill he/she knows what the issue is and they tell you to drop your pants.

If you just whip it out you may find your doc looking like this

and then you may find your self getting tossed out of the joint.

Seriously though, The bump needs to be checked out my a doctor. It could be something serious for all we know. It needs to get checked out.

If you are uncomfortable about dropping your pants infront of another person I will tell you the same thingmy doc told me before my first physical.

"I hate this part, just as much as you and probably more, Hell, im the one that has to hold another guys junk"

Just remember the doctor does this type of thing everyday, and there is nothing to be embarrased about. Its strictly professional.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i have a question just a couple of hours ago i noticed a bump on the shaft of my penis and i have had protected sex once about 9 months ago its the first time its been there and i sqezzed it i read about herpies and have no symptoms of it, it only hurts if i touch it since i squezzed it... its scarring the crap out of me

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1969charger

If you're worried, go see a doctor and ask. That way you'll know for sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
wow yea,

i did a long time ago, he said it wasn't anything serous...a stupid cyst. Thats way back then, but its gone now, actually its been gone for a while cant remember when it went aways...but it was good timing lol

HE's had it sorted..go about your business people, nothing to see here (literally)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join