It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pimple like thing on penis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here is a link for you. Hope it helps, but if you are worried, go see a doctor. You might as well get used to it now because through the years the dr's are going to want to check things that you would rather they didn't, such as your prostate, colon, etc.

www.wwu.edu...

Ex

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I also think you should see a physician.
I did find something that fits your condition!

Peyronie's disease is a condition in which a plaque, or hard lump, forms on the penis.

Do not be embarrased talking to your doc about such
sensitive issues.
He has seen more than a street walker in Paris

HERE

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

lol maybe i should post a pic....lol jp

What did I say about the pictures dude? NO NO NO

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No it aint that disease i googled it and people had a bent package. My stuff is fine a work of art, i measured the problem its about 3mm maybe even smaller and just a a tad bump with slight whiteness, had it ever since i was 12 i am now 17. It does not cause me any problems when pissing or anything, i dont even notice it half the time unless i take a good look.

there now ya get it.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Dial 911 right away, and when the firefighters get there show them your penis.
They will appretiate it I'm sure.

Disclaimer: Just kidding of course do not dial 911 over this!

See your doctor its more than likely glandular, but have you Doc take a look. I show mine to the doctor everytime I go. jk

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I show mine to the doctor everytime I go..

I've seen your doctor

If I were you I'd show her mine too.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Its about a couple of inches below the top and on the shaft. It basically looks like a big white bump

I had the exact same thing when I was around 20.
It's not cancer. It's not a tumor. It would have spread by now and you'd be sick with other symptoms.
It's not genital warts. These are very discomforting (you would have gone to a doc by now if it was this).

You have a sebaceous cyst.
It feels like a tiny, little, hard, white ball under the skin on your shaft right? It's not actually "hooked into" the shaft (your boner). It kinda just floats under the skin, right? More attached to the skin then the "bone" itself, right?
You can actually grab it and roll it between your fingertips, right?
It's a cyst, dude. Do you drink lots of soft drinks or coffee with caffeine? This causes that kind of cyst.

I went to a general surgeon. Walked in his office. Dropped my drawers. "Oh, it's a cyst. No biggie." He numbed my pecker with a needle (ouch for a second). Then cut a tiny slit and cut it out. It was like getting a haircut, that simple. Two stitches. He told me, "Did you know the skin on the penis heals faster than the skin anywhere else on your body?" I told him I didn't know that. Well, it was done years back and I have no idea where it really was. There is no visible scar at all. The penis heals wonderfully.

Don't freak. I'll bet you any amount of money it's a cyst. Get it cut out, it's no big deal.

ADVICE: Try not to get erect with stitches on your penis. It's not fun at all.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Since it is more than likely a sebaceous gland, unless it is causing problems I would not think there would be a reason to remove it unless you just wanted to. You are getting ready to start college so go to the wellness center on campus and have it checked.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pylonmetaphor
Since it is more than likely a sebaceous gland, unless it is causing problems I would not think there would be a reason to remove it unless you just wanted to. You are getting ready to start college so go to the wellness center on campus and have it checked.

Well, maybe it's a guy thing, but most of us don't like "things" growing on our privates.
Sebaceous cysts are innocent enough, you're right. But, having a knot on your schlong is "unsettling" to say the least. It's obviously an issue with this guy or he wouldn't have started the thread. Your insurance should cover it (if you have it). Get it lopped off. You'll feel better knowing your pee pee is "nodule free".

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Pro-Active is good for the head. At least that'
s what they say on tv.

Actually, this was on my 'not needed to know' list

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Pro-Active is good for the head......

But this is a shaft problem........
*snare drum crack*

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Rocknroll, talking about the penis and using the phrase "lopped off" in the same conversation gives me chills. If I were a guy I would not want them lopping things off my willie unless necessary. What if they screwed up or you got a post surgical infection(which in this day and age is verrrry possible) and your member was horribly dismembered? My Grandmother and husband both got staph infections from procedures so I wouldn't do it unless I had to. My husband's happened because they were drawing fluid from his knee with a syringe which led to major surgery, hyperbaric chamber treatments, a pic line in his chest for toxic antibiotics and a hole in his knee for several months. So I'm just saying if it ain't broke, it might be after the doc gets done with you.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

You have a sebaceous cyst.
It feels like a tiny, little, hard, white ball under the skin on your shaft right? It's not actually "hooked into" the shaft (your boner). It kinda just floats under the skin, right? More attached to the skin then the "bone" itself, right?
You can actually grab it and roll it between your fingertips, right?
It's a cyst, dude. Do you drink lots of soft drinks or coffee with caffeine? This causes that kind of cyst.

I went to a general surgeon. Walked in his office. Dropped my drawers. "Oh, it's a cyst. No biggie." He numbed my pecker with a needle (ouch for a second). Then cut a tiny slit and cut it out. It was like getting a haircut, that simple. Two stitches. He told me, "Did you know the skin on the penis heals faster than the skin anywhere else on your body?" I told him I didn't know that. Well, it was done years back and I have no idea where it really was. There is no visible scar at all. The penis heals wonderfully.

Don't freak. I'll bet you any amount of money it's a cyst. Get it cut out, it's no big deal.

ADVICE: Try not to get erect with stitches on your penis. It's not fun at all.

Yes this is exactly what it is...I can move it and it does feel like it is under the skin...Holy $%&W&W the thing out of my dingagling, isn’t there some type of cream?

One thing since I am 17 and most of the medical expenses are with my parents do you guys think I should tell them, it could make for a very awkward conversation..."mom dad I got a thing on my penis, i need to get it cut"

[edit on 11-1-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Now that we know what that is....

Want to talk about hemorrhoids? Not that i would be plegued with anything so unpleasant ever, but it would be fun to talk about anyway.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
ATSGUY, if you go thru your wellness center at school they should be able to bill insurance in a way that it is not on there as a penis matter. You may be able to get your family doctor to do it, but thru the school they do std checks and pregnancy test billing in a way that parents don't have to know exactly what it was for. If you are too embarresed to let your parents know try talking to the provider about confindentially taking care of the matter.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pylonmetaphor
Rocknroll, talking about the penis and using the phrase "lopped off" in the same conversation gives me chills. If I were a guy I would not want them lopping things off my willie unless necessary. What if they screwed up or you got a post surgical infection(which in this day and age is verrrry possible) and your member was horribly dismembered?

This is not major surgery at all. I kid you not. These things are the size of a BB and might get bigger as time goes by. They are on the shaft and just right under the skin. As I said earlier the surgeon told me the skin on the penis heals better than the skin anywhere else on the body. The incision they make is about 1/8". That's tiny. No chance of dismemberment. Keep it clean for a week and you'll have no problems. Mine was healed up in no time. As I said, I can't even find a scar. It's like a paper cut on your schlong. Two tiny little stitches. It's very simple. This isn't brain surgery, or knee surgery for that matter.

Get it done my friend. You will sleep much better. No worries. No anxiety. It's no big deal, really.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yes this is exactly what it is...I can move it and it does feel like it is under the skin...Holy $%&W&W the thing out of my dingagling, isn’t there some type of cream?

One thing since I am 17 and most of the medical expenses are with my parents do you guys think I should tell them, it could make for a very awkward conversation..."mom dad I got a thing on my penis, i need to get it cut"

Sorry, no creams are gonna get rid of it. And don't go squeezing it or playing around with it (LOL). Hahahahahahahahaha! Sorry!

Here's what you tell "Mom":

"Mom, can I talk to you a minute about something private? I was in the shower the other night, cleaning myself and I noticed I have a little BB-sized bump on "my thing", in the middle of the shaft. No Mom, it's not a sexually transmitted disease, it's a cyst. I was out on a forum on the net describing it to see if anyone could tune me into what it is." Tell her my story, and explain to her that you need to see an outpatient surgeon. Tell her it's worrying and bothering you and you'd really appreciate it if you could get a doctor appointment and have it "looked at and taken care of". If your Mom loves you she'll laugh and say, "I want you healthy. I'll get an appointment for you."

If you see a doc and he says, "Oh, that's just a cyst." Tell him when you are erect it bothers you (even though it probably doesn't). Tell him you want it removed, you don't like the way it looks. Get it done. It doesn't hurt at all. You'll be back to normal 2 weeks after it's done with no side effects. I promise.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
HOLy CRap i just did a quick search on google and found out that these things can increase in size as time goes on and can get as big as golf balls. Some one give me a knife i am cutting this thing out myself...lol...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

HOLy CRap i just did a quick search on google and found out that these things can increase in size as time goes on and can get as big as golf balls. Some one give me a knife i am cutting this thing out myself...lol...

Not only that but they'll multiply.
I had mine removed when it was the size of a BB when I was around 20.
I am 43 now and have never had another one since.
Get it taken care of now.
My advice is see a urologist first. He knows all about penises, and will send you to a surgeon who he knows will do a good job.

DO IT!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Allright man, I know you said don't laugh,but this has been the funniest thread I've read on here yet. Not to undermine your problem at all and by the way I wish you well. I just found many of the responses hillarious, including yours. Good luck man.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join