It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEN IN BLACK ARE REAL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
im just watchin the rendleshaw program and omg, the british dude explained how men in black really do exist. the us soilders are also talking about actual aliens that came out of the space craft. also the supposodly "ufo" had landed twice in 2 days.

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sure We Exist.. I Mean Oops Thats All Lies
Im Joking Yeah Im Watching It Also

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What channel/station?

-Dagger

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sci Fi Channel For Me Its 71 I Dont Know What It Is For You But Its Sci Fi Channel

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thanks

Dagger

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
No Problem But It Will be Over In An Hour Or So...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It was Timothy Good that said that on this particular show.

With the near limitless secrecy organizations of the U.S. that go by numerous acronyms like CIA, DIA, NRO, and NSA, I'm certain you'll find that all MIB agents are from these groups. They're civilian as they did not have true military training, but its still all government agencies.

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
They should replay it at 8:00 pm PST if you want to catch the beginning. It seems to be the most pointed investigative report on Sci-Fi yet. Good show.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I Should Know More On Them Because I Study Them But There Are No Leads On Anything...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have been watched quite a few times while installing on telecom towers, and they were MIB, but of what agency I do not know.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes, Rendlesham is an excellent installment in this series.

It suggests the MIB ARE real, but further confuses whether or not UFO's are. Listen to the witnesses, they have nightmares now from what the MIB did, not the sightings. It's deceptively effective: By 'proving' their are MIB messing with your head, you lose all credibility in anything else you may have seen.

The most
infuriating
aspect of all this was mentioned (yet again) in this program. Bush 41 knows!!!

Did you hear his quote to a staffer inquisitive about UFO's? "You don't even know the half of it"

Grrr: He stonewalled Jimmy Carter, just like gerald Ford and Clinton were stonewalled.

I don't know which sucks more, a president out of the loop or "in on it".

Who thinks Bush 41 has shared intell with Bush 43?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Who thinks Bush 41 has shared intell with Bush 43?

Not likely...probably doesn't trust junior anymore. Wouldn't want to tax his brain anyway....

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
hmm all very interesting. although i would mind being watched by MIB. i think the organization that the MIB were mentioned were DDS8 i think. im not really shure it happened last night when i saw the show. but i thought it was interesting. this always happens to me though, im watching something on UFOs and then i begin to hear things as if someone or something is outside my window watching me, or coming up the stairs to my room. and if im aware enough i will start to see like bight white flashes, sparks just poping up everywhere like i can see ghosts. well i usually go to bed worried but i wake up the next morning all happy and joyful.(although getting up for me is heck.)

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
im wondering, are bullets really 10 cents a dozen? it just doesnt seem ethical i though it was like 50 cents a bullet or something never thought it would that cheap.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Maybe Back Then It Was...

new topics

top topics

join