It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Also, the next threat, or ``sign`` would be the Lucifer project. It's settle for summer 2008. It would turn Saturn into a new sun and would be covered here as a sign of God, or a sign of hostiles aliens...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Maybe first big propaganda in France with the disclosure in march of 1600 UFO sightings.

Maybe will see more disclosure, more propaganda for the ``event`` to come.

And others sightings here.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Also, the next threat, or ``sign`` would be the Lucifer project. It's settle for summer 2008. It would turn Saturn into a new sun and would be covered here as a sign of God, or a sign of hostiles aliens...

Sorry Vitchilo, most of what you've written seems highly plausable, but this would be impossible. Saturn is mostly gas with a small solid core. To become a star it would require a tremendous amount of mass for it to generate the nuclear reactions required for that to happen. Saturn has such a low mass that if a large enough container could be found and that container was full of water, Saturn would float.

[edit on 3/2/07 by Insomniac]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The next 'threat' is the one everyone fears: truth and illumination on all this confusion. This is a threat even to those who say they want to know what's underneath all the mystery.
It will eliminate fear.

Basically the worst threat is the possibility that it will be revealed that there are no real or legitimate enemies either amongst earthlings or in the universe.

No enemies means nothing to unite against.
No fear means no reason to divide or hide.

The summer of 2008 is actually going to be full of nothing but make love not war and rock n roll all you can eat

Basically Woodstock was just a taster. 40 years later comes the big blowout.
So if you know anything to add to it or anyone who might have something to offer, let me know. It won't be just the summer though - hopefully at least all that year but not in one place. More like a carnival that travels all over.
So the lineup will be changing as people must fit things in their schedules.

It will be free admittance to all, though - the logistics seem overwhelming but it will all work out.

'Lucifer' is not a project, however - anyone posing as some kind of organized lucifer is a poser and is not authorized.

Saturn can never be another sun because it is a planet. The sun doesn't need a replacement at all - and the true symbol of the sun is the spinning swastika which means new life and also regenerating sun.

Solar energy is our life and our sun is not going to poop out like other stars simply because the methane from dead organic life provides something that all other star systems lack.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I've though of something else, please give me your ideas.

With all the news concerning internet, how politicians wants to restrict it, that's a global terrorist propaganda network, it's not spied enough, they cannot restrict website that destroy their lies, 9/11 truth becoming mainstream, more and more people waking up, the economy running on lies... and of course the recent talks about scrapping the internet...

Wouldn't the next ``terrorist attack`` be unlike everyone sees it? Instead of a ``physical one`` it could be a ``virtual one``... like bringing down the internet for 1 week or more... to create panic... to test martial law, bring the idea of the need of internet 2 secure and controled by the government, and of course correct the economy like 9/11 saved the economy in 2001...

So the next ``terrorist attack`` would be an inside job bringing down internet for a ``long period of time`` (2-3 days to 2-3 weeks) to make us change our mind... Just an idea, again to see what the elite could do to stop the internet from destroying their lies and wake up people to the real elite and their crimes. I think that if they don't do something of that sort, they will lose the information/propaganda war... and that is good for us.

At first internet was a worldwide spy tool, but it backfired... so that's why they have to do a new one to correct their errors.... food for though.

Of course they will bring it as newer, brighter, faster, more security, cleaner, no hate groups, ``we will be able to track criminals``, no terrorist websites, less virus.... it will be brought as a good thing, and people who will be against it will be retarded and against progress... Propaganda 101.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I've just watched BBC End Days fiction documentary, and it made me think of something. In one of the scenarios, there's a major outbreak of some kind of highly volatile virus that spread all over and kills many thousands people. The military is in the street and everybody is ordored to stay home.

Wouldn't that be the perfect excuse to put martial law and isolate people? Isolate militias, isolate political activists, put those in FEMA camps for ``quarantine``? Wouldn't that work? People would believe it and would surrender... it's a national emergency... just like Katrina was and they handed their guns over....

I mean... the US army would be fooled. The government just have to say that a certain area have been contaminated and then they take people house by house... people cooperate because they think they are sick...

Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Those are both good, very good actually, scenarios. I'm not sure that the posers had thought of them yet.

But neither one do I intend to allow to happen.

Liberation is all about

LOVE (of ALL mankind)
FREEDOM (of thought and speech)
LIGHT (of full disclosure)

Lucifer works at the deli...all day long constructing incredible edible hero sandwiches. He made a hero out of you and he made a hero out of me. We are all saviors and the world is saved.

Mayonnaise or mustard, my friend?

(call it what you like - it's time you got to WIN)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
I think the government has been working very diligently on making the world populous believe the threat from "out there" is very real. As was pointed out in this video: Watch it here (4hrs. long) ... there's a lot of great evidence of this going on for decades.

Is it real?

Is it a hoax?

Do we run?

Do we welcome?

hi there

do you have the title of this

the link does not seem to work on google

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I believe in aliens, before we go further. I believe that it is a mathematical certainty that there is intelligent life out there and definitive evidence that they have been to earth.

However. I believe the ET threat, while considered at one time, is now outmoded by current events. There's just way too much they can use here on Earth, like Iran, North Korea, etc to pull off the 'imaginary threat' scenario without requiring the sort of technology needed to pull off an Imaginary Alien Invasion - which would be costly and lengthy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join